Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boost HSC | CD | Enclave Bounties: Broken Horn Syndicate

Karkosuchus

K
-

D398C1AE-1433-4C57-8474-C80B82AD28F4.png

The Saurton Mercenary & Bounty Hunter overlooked his gand partner as they examined the details of the mission. He himself wasn't all too concerned considering his immense size and strength more than made up for smarts. His gaze understood the signal from his partner as he stood up and made his way over to the pair known as Varm Nul and Koda Fett. He held his own rifle within his hands to back up his partner in the event that things got bloody overall. Of course it didn't matter to him as blood and violence was within his veins.

He licked his lips once more when the duros bounty hunter left, although he didn't do anything rash. He followed his partner through the mercenaries that walked in. Brushing them aside with his massive body or stomping them underfoot. It wasn't his fault if they didn't move out of the way fast enough. Looking through the station as they made it through the vendors and dealers. Their docking bay was empty when they arrived considering it was reserved for them only.

Climbing on board the Glorious Vision otherwise known as a Guardian-Class Light Cruiser. The ship was large enough for him to squeeze into without discomfort. Although personally he would have liked to upgrade their vessel to better accommodate his size. Karkosuchus would be moving some boxes of ammunition and food supply into the back of the vessel within the cargo hold. Keeping stock was important in bounty hunting otherwise you would run out of vital supply.

Moving from the cargo bay, the saurton would walk down the hallway towards the main living quarters. Overhearing the conversation that his partner was having with Varum Nul's Vessel located within a different cargo bay on the station. Requesting to join the mission was always a risky notion considering that respect was overall important in bounty hunting.

He picked up a large chunk of meat from the fridge on board. Chewing on it as the gand no doubt got a reply from the vessel.

R'koosslon
Koda Fett Koda Fett
Varm Nul Varm Nul

Capture1.png

KWENN STATION
Varm Nul Varm Nul | @A’ti

The Mandalorian offered his wordless answer in the form of a nod, no more and no less as the visor remained on the Duros that motioned across the filth-ridden cantina. He noted the Gand and his shadow shuffle out afterwards, either trouble for Nul or some other matter. In either case, none of it was his concern. Rather, the two station soldiers that entered and milled about seemed to become an issue, of some sorts, their alien orbs locked onto his T-visor before the sudden cease of that stare.

Fett turned back to face the bar, that Devaronian had his share of comments to add. Both of his reluctance to take on the task and the nature of that Hutt, but all the while Fett seemed more interested in the chromium backboard: dirtied, stained, but able to show reflections nonetheless.

He watched as the two shuffled themselves forwards, the slow advancement closer and closer and their idle, silent chatter to one another. It was not until both had risen onto their feet and hovered a hand over their holster. In one swift and fluid motion, the Bounty Hunter twisted around with blaster in hand, two bolts struck the would-be foes and sent them back over their table, to tumble with a crash.

It went quiet, no music or chatter as all eyes turned on the Mandalorian with the smoking gun.

"For the trouble.He apologised with a nod and the flick of a credit stick.

Better to take that job in Lothal now, he thought. It was time to leave Kwenn Station for the time being.

He left into the masses once more, albeit a less crowded section; room to breathe found Fett, and an idle hand toyed with his vambrace, a red light blinked; "This is Koda Fett. Message is for A’ti: tell Gorba I’ve taken the job, but I want a bonus. I don’t work for table scraps or with amateurs for less than my standard rate."

Varm Nul

ꜰᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡ? ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ
GORBA'S COURT
KWENN STATION

varm_spacer_test.png
It didn't take long for Varm Nul to reach landing pad 53. The Duros knew his way around the station, at least well enough from the few times he'd visited, so the intersecting walkways were simple enough to navigate. He approached the lone starship on the pad, the Nightseeker - a Pursuer-Class Enforcement Ship - and nodded to himself as the rampway lowered at his approach. The piloting droid onboard was well aware, the ship even had the hum of power and preparation about it, and Gee-Three stood at the top of the ramp in greeting. It was an odd droid, truth be told, at least visually; what with the flat circular head, small photoreceptors, and then a smaller torso in comparison to the long legs.

Varm Nul wasn't sure what make, exactly, the droid was... but it flew exceptionally well, and took care of the ship.

So that was the important part.

"Greetings, Varm Nul," Gee-Three said in its effeminate tone. "The ship is in standby, awaiting take off. You are alone?"

"For now, yeah," Varm Nul replied, as he walked up the rampway with heavy steps. He sighed as he passed the droid, then started for the lifttube that would take him to the bridge. "Expectin' a Mando to join. Koda Fett. So don't blast him if you see that armor approachin', okay?"

"Very well," The droid said, as it followed dutifully behind its owner. "I have set out basic refreshments, as ordered. Will Koda Fett require anything else, from the galley prepared?"

"No idea," The Duros scoffed, as he reached the bridge and went about checking the systems. He wasn't a great pilot, but he knew that safety checklists were important, so he tried to run another diagnostic when able. Another message prompt caught the Duros' eye, which was titled from the Bounty Hunters' Guild - a new bounty posting, on Lothal no less. "Barely know him. Doesn't strike me as the type who needs much--"

The communicator on the ship activated.

"--hold that thought," Varm Nul said to the droid, then activated the comm. "This is Varm Nul, go."

From the other end, there was a greeting from the Gand - one of the bounty hunters from earlier - who spoke about the prospect of work on Lothal. Varm Nul realized the pair must have overhead him and Fett talking, and the idea of some additional work on the planet sounded good enough to be involved in. The Duros gave a sharp-toothed smirk.

"Just so happens I got somethin', yeah," Varm Nul opened the message from the guild, as he scanned the contents with his red stare. "Big job, good pay... fifty thousand payout. You want in, you help me with the Broken Horn Syndicate. Deal?"

No way Varm Nul was going to be lumped with that job by himself. Others would have to suffer with him, he thought with amusement...

Last edited:

Tags: Koda Fett Koda Fett Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Siv Dragr Karkosuchus Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt R'koosslon Varm Nul Varm Nul Doroko Bral Doroko Bral Hex Hex
OOC Note
Acceptance: 50 UC paid by A'ti A'ti
Bounty per Head: 2,000 UC paid by Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt
A'ti looked to Hilal from Gorba with an expression best described as slightly amused. She was far more animated than her peers and probably less experienced. Though there was merit in her accepting employment. With the majordomo's attention away from Gorba she looked then to the armored, assumedly Mandalorian, newcomer with interest as he asked about the job "Of course, the bounty is viable for any who wish to provide their services. The terms of the bounty are on the card. Simply put the radiant Gorba wishes to subjugate the Broken Horn Syndicate on Lothal. To do so you and your competitors or allies in this task must take five heads of the Broken Horn along with one additional item of proof so that we can be certain of the authenticity. There can be no more than five deaths associated with the Broken Horn, anymore and their membership will begin to drop too low." she folded his arms and then motioned towards the door "Each head of the five is worth 2,000 credits. Unless you have a ship I'd suggest catching up with the others lest you be left behind."

It was then that her holocomm began to buzz on edge of Gorba's throne, she turned to it as the blue light shown upward though no image was displayed. Koda Fett's voice came through "This is Koda Fett. Message is for A'ti: tell Gorba I've taken the job, but I want a bonus. I don't work for table scraps or with amateurs for less than my standard rate." A'ti smirked and looked up to Gorba and spoke in Huttese "<I will transfer the acceptance payment. Of course your credits are your own to decide, mighty Gorba.>" then looked over her shoulder to Doroko "It seems now all the hunters have agreed." hinting to him again that time was of the essence.

Last edited:
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Mandalorian Armor

"Oh chit I forgot!" Hilal stopped in her tracks remembering that she bought her best friend: Hex Hex on his contract. The two of them worked together on a couple Bounty Hunting contracts especially ones that Hilal felt that she couldn't complete alone. Hex would definitely benefit working for Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt but she wasn't exactly sociable due to her Schizophrenia.

" A'ti A'ti ,"Hilal turned to around facing the Twileak servant. "If I may interrupt, I'm not doing this contract alone. My partner is with me and I was wondering if you could also pay her the standard rate for each head that we give to Lord Gorba."

Hilal took a deep breath, trying to maintain her composure. Of all the chit that the Bounty Hunters go through, none was as painful and challenging than negotiating contracts. Hilal isn't the best talker, but Hex was worse which is why she let Hilal do the negotiating. "As we speak, my friend is scouting out the Broken Horn she is quite lethal I can attest to that. It's just that she prefers to blow things up than socialize."

Objective: kill broken horn mercs
Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Equipment:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hex looked at the time and sent a message on her holopad.

Hey Lal, is everything OK? I'm bored, and the horns will be here soon, get their number so we can let them know when we are done yeah x
4TsQGPK.gif

She sent the message then put the pad down next to her. She picked her communicator up, she checked if any of the other bounty hunters had been in touch, apparently they could only kill a certain number of the gang? But she didn't even know the names of the other hunters, much less how to contact them, it seemed as though the person hiring them wanted a bloodbath but was trying to cover it up by saying no more than five.

"Hutts are stupid"
Hex laughed at her friend's voice
"Yeah, little bit, we'll just kill a couple here and hope no one else killed any extra" she laughed at the idea of 10 hunters killing five each, what fun.

The wind was picking up a little and she felt it trying to push her over the edge of the bridge

Hey Lal, I'm cold, you going to be long? X
4TsQGPK.gif

"....."
Hex just shook her head a little weary, she hated the not knowing.

"Either way.... you ARE blowing up that truck!"
"Oh... absolutely"

She replied with a maniacal glint in her eyes. She reached over and picked up her rocket launcher to check the sights one more time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom