Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there everyone! I'm Galen!

I got the link from a friend at TGC, and this place seems a million times better, a mix of a rp site I used to be on with the Factory part, plus Star Wars. Go Star Wars!

Anywho, I'm looking for this guy to be an Inquisitor like a part of the Star Wars Empire, and like in WH40K. More like 40k. They're a shadowy organization above the law and upholding the law through any means necessary.

I do want him to be a Sith as well. What faction would be the best to go with?

Either the One Sith or the New Order I'd imagine. Both are Sith factions at their core, the Empire is, relatively speaking, dead right now.

Aww. I'm beautiful. ^.^ And yeah, one of the threads in new order forum said they were merging then they weren't but the people who said they weren't are now in other factions? Just very confused.

I apologize for double posting, I know it is a no no, but I have a question and I don't know where to put it so I figured I'd ask it here.

How does the Marketplace work? I saw we had credits, but now that's gone, so how do we get approved to buy something from the Marketplace? Is it just if it isn't unreasonable then it is okay?

Galen Otros said:
I apologize for double posting, I know it is a no no, but I have a question and I don't know where to put it so I figured I'd ask it here.

How does the Marketplace work? I saw we had credits, but now that's gone, so how do we get approved to buy something from the Marketplace? Is it just if it isn't unreasonable then it is okay?
So long as it's reasonable and you can back having that much money, theoretically, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom