Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy all

Newbie here, looking to join the site...well kinda already did lol, but looking to finish up my character and get active!

First off little about me, hi. I am a hillbilly pretty much v_v. meaning my grammar and spelling won't be the best sometime, if you feel the need to call me out on it, that is fine. Gotta learn some how I suppose lol.
Been rping about 10-12 years, in that tiime have been mod/admin on more than a handful of site, so I understand how it all works really.
I am a big fan of the story! Like the plots and twist, and all of that.

One question what is the cronological order for the timeline?

In the middle of workong on my character atm, lets how it goes fast! Maverick

Welcome to the site, [member="Maverick"]! :D

I really hope you'll like it here! Good to see another veteran roleplayer join our numbers. :)

As for the timeline; we're in the process of adding to it, but for now it's how they are listed in the Resources meny, found just beneath the site logo.

Main Timeline -> Clockwork Rebellion -> Dark Harvest -> Masks of Madness -> Current time

If there's anything else you want to know, just let me know. :)

Pooh.png

[member="Jayce Cadet"] *licks hat*
Taste funny.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Question. The time line is kinda confusing to me. If my character is 17-20 what all events would he have witness,or even been a part of?

[member="Maverick"] - He might've heard stories about the events from those who were there, but the only I can see him having actually experienced would be Mask of Madness since that one took place last, except that one was basically just an illusionary/timetravelling event. It's complicated. :p

That said, only those who actually participated in the events can say that they were actually there and saw it first-hand. Wouldn't really make sense otherwise, especially for one so young as your character. Basically, don't worry about the timeline. The main timeline is there to let people know that after the events listed in it, the galaxy is basically reset (not rebooted, mind you), which explained why everyone started from scratch when the site started years ago.

Then there are people (such as myself) that go more by a personal timeline; the character of Thurion Heavenshield started out on this site as a boy of 7 years old, and in time he grew up. If you're being picky about it, this means that in the span of a few years he has grow from age 7-25, which doesn't make any sense whatsoever. In that case, bringing the timeline up IC would probably not be the smartest thing to do since it would clash with other characters'.

This turned out longer a response than what I first intended, so I'll stop myself there. If there's anything more you want to know, let me know. :D

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Oh my. I see. So it's all kinda like thrown up in the air, there to use if you want to and not if you don't. I was just asking that way I could stay on topic with the events of time in my history with my master (that I won't have anymore once my history is done) Just trying to make sense of it all, but that seems straight forward. Thank you again!

[member="Anesia Jy'Vun"]
Sith lord....I am just a little boy. I might just be able to kill one for you, but you have my axe! (wait...wrong story) I pledge my lightsaber to you!

[member="Atretes Rhoujen"], I feel like the party just got to intense.
[member="Arabella"], Thank you for your hospitality.
[member="Anesia Jy'Vun"], Seems like there might just be a meeting in the future. ^_^
[member="Tsavong Kraal"], Thank you, and your avatar is quite scarry.
[member="Xander Carrick"], Now things are starting to become delightful. Seems like another meeting in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom