Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question How to start a new story?

Please move this if this is in the wrong place. How does one go about starting a new story? I have short story arc in mind that I wrote to DM before I realised my IRL friends didn't want to play starwars TTRPG. Is that a thing here? Is there a guidance forum for how to do it, would like to do this but also avoid and faux pas as I have not play by post DMd before.

Thanks and much love

I don't know if you have a game on Steam called, Tabletop Simulator. But you might be able to find what you're looking for very easily on it. I'm sure I've seen all manner of Star Wars board games on there.

This place is purely a written story based system. No stats or dice or anything. Basically it’s like writing a book with a bunch of friends.

I only joined a month ago and this really helped me:

This place is purely a written story based system. No stats or dice or anything. Basically it’s like writing a book with a bunch of friends.

I only joined a month ago and this really helped me:

Thanks for that, I have looked at the quickstart regards starting new characters. I really like narrative roleplay so think this will suit me well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom