Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Help a Dragon Lady

Hazel bowed her head in embarrassment, that had never occured to her; even though it really ought to have.

Raising her head back up, she gave Cinder an apologetic look and nodded her head.

"Of course! I wouldn't ever think of leaving them...not allowing you to-"

"What the Doctor is saying, we'll obviously let you bury them somewhere. Perhaps the Doctor can take you around Monastery a bit, find a location you'd find suitable."

Elijah spoke up, but didn't make even a twitch of movement, guessing Cinder wasn't particulaly keen on him getting any closer right now.

"Yes, what he said. I'd certainly be glad to help you with that. Both finding the spot, and helping with the burial."

"That's Probably for the best Hazel, right now I think you're just about the only person she'd trust enough to get near." He thought back on when Cinder had first arrived on the planet, on their initial difficulties in trying to move the two coffins to her current room. Eventually it had taken them getting two other Drava to come and help carry them.

[member="Cinder Rose"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom