Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to create Faction Forums?

So I am making a new faction, really the first faction I have truly been involved in. Now I am trying to set up the faction backbone with all the information, the forum pages, and I do not know how. No idea, whatever limited knowledge I have on this subject has been exhausted. If my very unclear description and poorly written sentences don't really explain what I am looking for, this is a link to what I want to make for my own faction; http://starwarsrp.net/forum/2498-first-order-military/.

If you could help, that would be great.

[member="Petrovska Chystall "]

You go to the Faction CP then at the very bottom is should say "Manage Forums". Once you get there just add a Forum. After that unfortunately I am unable to make it show up on the Home Page Side Bar. I think I'm just doing it wrong.

After that go back to the left hand side bar and look for the Tab labeled "Navigation". That is literally where I think you can add or subtract Forums from the Side Bar.

Did that answer your question?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom