Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question How i can make my character profile?

Hello everyone. I just want to ask.

I am making a character and everything is ready but i dont know how to make a profile.

I try to make it with ai but it is not good well

Darth Drake Delgado Darth Drake Delgado

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to, either. You can check out the Character Creation guide for a help to setting up your profile/character - But if you're referring to art most of us usually find something nice online. Others get it commissioned.

You can use online cropping tools to make things the right size or you can try and ask for help in the Art Forum but most of us don't create it from scratch. Think of it as finding an avatar that best represents the character. Even if, it's not exact.

if you find like my character can you send it to me?

My character is look like a sith or bounty hunter. He have a black outfit and a black mask look like darth revan.

İf i find a artist i send more information about character Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Darth Drake Delgado Darth Drake Delgado - I used Photoshop to glow up images I find on the web. Then I use an imagehosting site like Imgur to host them for me. Then I use the 'insert image' option to put the images in my posts. Very easy.

Let me know if you need any image help dude. Also, we have an 'Artist's Sub-forum' too. You can use it to work with some of our very talented people to create art for your character's and plots.

Cheers mate. :)

if you find like my character can you send it to me?

My character is look like a sith or bounty hunter. He have a black outfit and a black mask look like darth revan.

İf i find a artist i send more information about character Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher
Here's some options. Any can be touched up with Photoshop or GIMP.
OIP._cAOzZi2iW6JHMigKYNvUwHaLV
OIP.pXX0goGGwHidoM_uDcbZuwHaKe
dark-vador---rob-jenx-jenkins-desktop-87430.jpg
e9fbbddb59559ff22c36d8397d26b9fe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom