Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I became a co-pilot

Zak hops into the cockpit starts up the ship. "Where are we taking these blasters? And hurry up! We don't want to be seen with these crates." He yells to the back of the ship. A red protocol droid walks to the cockpit "Hello master." "Hey Reds. Count the crates comin on board." After a few seconds he returns. "3 sir" Zak thought to himself "Three crates for 50k? This girl really is good."

[member="Quinncolson"]

"Alright, to Naboo. Let's get out of this system as fast as possible, I hate it here." He said as he left Coruscant's atmosphere. ​"Plugging in Naboo's coordinates. Get ready for the jump." Zak turned around to face Quinn, "I love it when the stars get streaky." He said as they jumped into hyperspace. "So I don't even know anything about you Colson. If you're gonna be my copilot, I'm gonna need to get to know you."

[member="Quinncolson"]

"Windu, huh? His name sounds familiar." The Centurian creaks then lurches out of hyperspace. "You got a blaster? Naboo smuggling can get pretty iffy."

"Ahh, so you're good with a blade?" He said as The Centurian lurches into the spaceport. "Help me get these crates out of my ship. And try to be inconspicuous. We don't want to be seen with these crates."

[member="Quinncolson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom