Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I became a co-pilot

Quinn was sitting on Coruscant one day just chilling outside of a cafe when she thought I might as well take a walk. She stands up and starts walking the streets of coruscant she walked over 4 miles before she found something that sparked her interest it was a starship sitting behind a building. She walks inside and asks "Who's starship is sitting out back?"

@Zac Donos

Zak was sitting in the cantina with his blue milk. He thought to himself "God I hate this god forsaken planet. But I need a job and some fuel." He was quite startled when a young girl walked in. She asked about his starship in the back. "That would be mine ma'am." He stood up from the bar, "But I'm not giving rides for free." "That usually gets people to quiet down, but she seems different." He thought. [member="Quinncolson"]

"A copilot?" He thought. "I've been working alone for years. Why would I need a copilot now? Plus, I don't think a young girl like you would hold up well in my line of work." [member="Quinncolson"]

"Clone Wars? Man! The clones looked a lot more feminine than I expected." He chuckled. "I don't even know your name." [member="Quinncolson"]

"Sure a jedi. Whatever helps you sleep at night." "Well I guess I could use a helping hand around The Centurian." He thought. ​"I guess you can come along for one job. If you prove useful, you can stay. If you don't, well I'll make you forget it ever happened." He said trying to intimidate her. "I'm Zak. Zak Donos. Captain of The Centurian. And you are?" He said with his hand out awaiting a handshake.

[member="Quinncolson"]

"You better not Colson. Nice to meet you." He said. "Just so you know I don't work well with others, so you really gotta work hard to prove yourself."

[member="Quinncolson"]

"Yea yea sure you were. I hope you walk as big as you talk. Ask around and see if anyone needs some goods smuggled."

[member="Quinncolson"]

"Wow. You're right you are good. Let's get back to my-" Something Quinn said earlier just hit him like a land speeder. "You said you flew in the Clone Wars. THE CLONE WARS? The same Clone Wars that were over 800 years ago." He yelled. "I'm sorry I don't think this will work out. I have a strict rule: No crazy people on my ship. Thanks for the job though."

[member="Quinncolson"]

"Oh ok. Phew. Alright. Let's go get these weapons." He said. ​"I really do appreciate you're help. I need the credits." They walk to the to the back of the cantina. "Grab a crate and bring it to my ship. And just so you know, I have another rule: Don't touch anything. This ship is my life. You break anything, you're dead."

[member="Quinncolson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom