Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you align images next to text?

Right, so, I have a question. How do you align text directly left of an image? Like in the lower parts of this submission? I've tried BBC code, the 'align left' and 'align right' buttons, and tables, none of them have worked. It all resets once I click post, or save.

Does anybody know?

I apologize if the answer is obvious.

[member="Silara Vantai"] - How do I use it?

[member="Anija Ordo"] - I know right? I've spent an hour trying to figure it out...

[member="Mrrew"]

I think you could use the "float" function (the green "F" button in the menu)? I'm not exactly sure if that's what you mean, but that should make it possible to align text and images so that it looks beautiful.

[member="Maria Natalja"]

How do I work it? Do I put it on the text, or the image? When I try, the BBC code dosen't work.

Ty! :D

[member="Mrrew"]

Let me see...

Ah, basically it's so that you don't even have to use the button. Just type the following code (without the additional spaces): "[ float=left ] THE PICTURE [ /float ]" or "[ float=right ] THE PICTURE [ /float ]".

Put it somewhere before the text (in a paragraph or however you want to use it). Depending on the image's size, you may have to put it somewhere in the middle of the text, but you should test it out yourself to understand how it is. :)

2379.jpg

this is a test

>Post an image how you normally would using the picture button for the bb code
>click on the image in your editor so it highlights blue
>click on the green F button
>your image bb code automatically loads into the float option. Then you just type "left" or "right" in the option field and hit okay.

[member="Mrrew"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom