Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I know you're not making faces at me under that thing? [CIS Dominion of Utapau]

More business, more work... Myra's work on Utapau never seemed to be done. Leading a group of droid workers, her goal was to capture one of the planet's factories. Intact. The Pauans were famous for developing the Porax series of starfighters, and Myra was eager to acquire one of their factories, utilize it as a basis to further develop Subach's own line of relic starships. With that in mind, she had airdropped a droid onto one of the planetary factories. The droid had made its way through the facility, reaching the primary base eventually and accessing the production line.

"Excellent work... Now send in the droids. Soon we will have this facility as our own."

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Again a puff on the cigar, the specter had no idea why he kept sucking on the thing, he couldn't taste the sweet nectar of the tabac as he could in life. Maybe it was just habit, or maybe it just made him feel like he was alive again.

"The confederacy is great and you are a great leader. However, you have indulged yourself so deep into the predicaments of the CIS that you have forgotten to take a look at the rest of that galaxy...and yourself." Zev turned around and looked into the strange skies of the afterlife, "The Jedi are quickly becoming a threat, that is something I have feared since I was mortal. Now, however, I can see that things are moving with much more haste than I previously predicted

"How so will the affairs of the other nations affect the people of the Confederacy? We have a standing neutrality with the largest goverments in the known Galaxy; and so long as their choices do not harm the South, then why should I concern myself with them? What does it matter to the Confederacy that the Republic has a Jedi at it's helm? What does it matter to the Confederacy that the Jedi are 'becoming a threat'? And how are they becoming a threat Zev? Answer me!" demanded the clone, an edge of frustration characterizing his voice. The Grand Marshal was convinced that which he spoke was true. So long as the neutrality stood and his people were secure, then what was his reason for paying undue attention to the affairs of other nations?

@[member="Zev Stargo"].

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Zev looked over his shoulder, not irritated or angered by his friends yelling "Did I ever tell you about the time I met Grand Master Darron Wraith? It was before he was Grandmaster, but we spoke of many things. I tried to explain to him, as I will to you now, that the Jedi and the Sith are no different than one another. They are two sides of the same coin, two interpretations of the same religion. Look at the facts Genesis, the hopes of the Jedi and what they wish to do is obviously the beginning of an oppressive state!" Zev spun around and got nearly in Genesis's face "The Jedi want to change people, to make things how they want it to be. They want everlasting peace, the intervene in public life in order to accomplish that. Now look at them, a Jedi has taken control of the Republic! The more they realize they can't change people, the more power they will take to force change. Democracy will prevail, at first perhaps, but the process will be subtle...eventually the democracy they thought they were serving will turn into the theocratic dictatorship they have been trying to destroy for thousands of years. Even now it is starting, peace with the Sith? Genesis, you cannot tell me that you believe that a peace with the Sith is possible? They wish only to conquer and control! The Jedi have pledged to destroy them and create peace, but instead they allow them to conquer and pillage and do you know why? They are hoping that everyone will think exactly as you do now, they want everyone to believe they are the good guys and that they have brought 'galactic peace'. While everyone is blinded by this false peace, the Jedi will seize power and the democracy will fade so fast and so carefully that no one will realize it is gone. You think they will stop with the Republic? The Jedi will proceed to spread 'peace and understanding' to every corner of the galaxy and no one will stop them because they would rather feel safe than be free."

"Incoming airstrike, ladies and gentlemen!"

The ground rumbled as a squadron of Detritus-class bombers released their ordinance on the hostile forces currently engaging the CIS on the ground. After all, a little air support did go a long way in situations like this.

"I'd love to salvage this... but business before pleasure."

Rayn H'voc

R
@[member="Josiah Denko"]

Sonja had received the assistance request and the 119 moved swiftly to Josiah's coordinates. "119th, up on that ridge. Our boys need csniper fire, you better bet your hides we're gonna give it to them." The 119 then sprinted to their allies position to begin providing sniper fire. "We're almost outta here 119! KEep it up!" Sonja's words carried such angst and strength that after this battle the 119 would be remembered for a long time.

Coop continued strafing across the engagement, picking off fighters as he went. He was up to 12 now, but the dog fights with those 12 had left the starfighter in poor shape. He sighed as a warning message appeared on the main console in an annoying flashing fashion reading 'COOLANT LOW, LEAK DETECTED.'

"Jamie, get me a landing solution for somewhere friendly. We have 5 minutes before engines shut down, 1 at most if we fire without coolant in the lines." The droid whistled back and he began an approach towards ground. With luck he could get to a group of friendlies that could get him to a flight deck, and from there another fighter.

Beneath the rubble of a building, an armored fist punched through to the surface. Slowly, Daxton clawed his way out from under the ruins of what would have been his tomb. When blasters had failed to stop the Sith Master, the desperate defenders collapsed a building on top of him.

The Sith had barely enough time to raise a shield of Force before the sky fell all around him and blanketed him in a cloud of ferrocrete dust and steel. The mirror plate of his helmet was cracked, allowing a glimpse of his battered bruised face, blood dripping from several wounds, eyes blurry and trying hard to focus.

His comms were shot to hell, although he could get brief snatches here and there. Something about the Grandmarshal being evacuated.

Despite the pain, Daxton laughed until he started hacking up blood. Leave it to his good friend to find a way to get off the battlefield first and in the capable arms of the CIS medical teams.

Summoning his sabers, he ignited them with a hiss, as he survey the nearby ground for enemy combatants. The day was far from over and Daxton still had not filled his kill quota.

Loping off on a slow limp, he made his way to the front lines.....

The Eternal Queen
Thank you, Feena. I owe you my life.
I am sure I will find some way for you to repay me.

Feena guided the General from death, slowly, carefully. Her body was weakening at an alarming rate. Those treating the Grand marshal from the outside could see it in her posture, the way her hands shook, the moisture on her brow. Although her face was the very picture of calm, the rest of her body showed a great struggle.

She had dragged him far now. Far enough from the death that she could afford to loosen her grip a little bit. Just enough to put most of her concentration into healing the body now. The faint glow around her fingers went just a little brighter, noticeable now. Bone, muscle, flesh stitched together under her fingers, cell by microscopic cell. He would never be as he once was, but Feena was going to get him as close as she could.

Keter

The Renegade
The orchestra of war was playing, and he was still dancing. Lasers flew up form the ground from both sides as he twisted and turned. He felt so alive! Neither side had air support for this paltry skirmish, leaving him to wreak havoc as he saw fit. Keter was almost giddy with the flood of emotions. It had been to long since he had felt all this. It was overwhelming. It was carrying him away. A shame neither the Confederacy nor the Rebels were deploying fighters. At this rate he was going to wipe out both forces. Then again they were only battalions at best.

Who cared for such numbers with a whole war going on?

The Eternal Queen
Come back now. Come back.

She was slipping. If she didn't stop soon, if he didn't wake up, well, she wouldn't either. This was reaching the point where every healer had to be wary. There was such a thing as too much. She could only give so much before she gave it all. She couldn't afford to give it all. Not now.

Come back.

There was the stunning realization that she couldn't save everyone. Not all at once. She could only ever do so much. When she was finished here, she would still have hundreds, maybe thousands of people waiting for her, for her healing abilities. And she was simply one person. How thin could she spread herself? That was what she found herself asking. How much will finally be too much?

Please.

Under her hands, she was preforming a miracle. She was bringing a man, who should by all rights be dead by now, back from the very edge of the grave. It would come with a price. Everything had a price. Everything had consequences. She was going to pay for this when she was done. One way or another.
But no matter the price, she had to continue. Had to finish this. She said she would. Feena didn't fail.

The flesh was re-growing on his chest. The wound had passed the point where it could kill him now. Unless infection set in. That would not be allowed to happen. They wouldn't let it happen.

Around the operating table, doctors and nurses had stopped what they were doing. They had seen her work before, but never like this. What she was doing was impossible.

@[member="Genesis Rostu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom