Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do I Function?

Today is the day that I accidentally set my LibreOffice's language to Gaelic:

Oops_zpscea5sler.png

I don't.

I can't.

Halp.

[member="Hal Terrano"]

Have you tried pressing the power button?

Edit:

In seriousness, though, have you tried looking for the options selection? The LibreOffice looks a lot like Microsoft Word, so I'll try to help in reference to that. If nothing else, it may guide you towards the right path :)

Alright, first, find the "file" button or whatever. This should then present you with options such as "Print", "Save", "Open", "New", etc. Ignore those -- we don't need 'em. Look for an option that says, well, "Options." For Word, it's right underneath "Help" and right above "Close".

Once you have the Options window opened, look down the list of things on the left side until you come across "Languages". Click on that, and it'll give you a mini-screen-thing with two headings on it: the top says "Choose Editing Languages" and has just one big box and a little drop box under it; the bottom says "Choose Display and Help Languages" and has two side-by-side boxes under it. Both titles are in bold. From there you ought to be able to change it.

Again, LibreOffice and Microsoft Word may not be identical, but I hope this kinda helps!

[member="Ibelia Sitos"]

Oh gosh! Haha, such a well-thought out response! I've fixed it now. I just did a repair on the program and made sure not to have Gaelic as my default language. :p

I've memorised the taskbar now, though. >.>

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

Triple wordscore, baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom