Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion How befuddling! (SJC Dominion of Makeb Hex)

Objective: BYOO - Beat up some smuggler nerds
Company: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

Cato strolled up lackadaisically behind Mathieu to the rendezvous point, messing with something or other on his datapad the entire walk before finally stuffing it away in his coat when he reached the padawan. "Yo. Is this wall taken?" He gestured to spot next to Mathieu, leaning against it in a similar manner and tracking his gaze up to the purported base of operations, and the fast food restaurant serving as its front. "No kiddin', that's the place? I'm pretty hungry, so maybe we can solve two problems here." That wasn't a joke. He was genuinely considering getting something to eat first.

"Cato, by the way. We haven't officially met yet. Mathieu, right?" Cato turned back to the paddie in next to him, gleaning what he could from a quick lookover. Tall, being the first word that came to mind. You'd think their difference in status was the other way around just looking at them. Not exactly something Cato was fond of, he was already looked at as a kid by his sister Naria, and by extension anyone too afraid to disagree with her. Alas, nothing to be done, unless he could find a pair of stilts in the next few minutes. "Alright Tiny, we ready to get things going, or are we waiting on anything else?"

Last edited:
B E G O N E . S M U G G L E R S

0a973e6bfb52cd335e0532f82a6b473d.jpg

Objective: BYOO
Tag: Cato Harth Cato Harth
Idea: Remove criminal smuggling ring

DYnZ0fN.png

Maybe Mathieu needed to practice this force sense thing. The voice from behind came suddenly and his initial response was nothing more than a confused "whuh?" followed by a hesitant "No" well after the thin human had already begun leaning back against it. The stranger seemed rather forward - if Mathieu had not been on a mission, he would have been happy to reciprocate what he saw as an offer of friendship. "Well, it is a place."

But then the pieces of the puzzle seemed to fall in place. Of course they did, The man had just presented himself as Cato - the Knight who Mathieu knew he was going to work with. And Cato also knew of Mathieu's name, and he was force sensitive and he knew of the targeted location. The Padawan's palm slowly rose to grace his face as he bathed in humiliation. "Yep" he said, almost as if in a mumble, seeing as his palm was still pressed up against his face.

A chuckle escaped him as he lowered his hand. 'Tiny' - this Cato Knight was starting to remind him of his mate and Jedi Knight, Cas Tynen. The guy never ran out of jabs to throw the Padawan and judging by his first few words, Mathieu wouldn't be surprised if Cato was similar. But then - if they were anything alike, he knew that hitting back wouldn't be a problem. "I don't know, bud. I assumed that you'd be doing the logistics for this one. But I'm not in a hurry, let's see if their food is any good." a smirk grew on his lips before he pushed himself off of the wall to head straight for the establishment with a rapid pace.

"I'll have a a Colo Claw Fish, takeaway." he said upon arriving at the counter. Glancing over to Cato and then back to the cashier, a mischievous grin spread across his features "Got a kids menu for my pal?"

"I don't know, bud. I assumed that you'd be doing the logistics for this one. But I'm not in a hurry, let's see if their food is any good."

Cato gave a dismissive shrug, "Meh. I skimmed the debrief, like, once. We'll figure it out as we go." He was more than happy to follow Mathieu as he stepped off the wall and hurried toward the establishment, "Now you're speaking my language."

The Knight's stomach grumbled as they approached the counter, "Can I get uhhh-" His train of though was cut short at Mathieu's jab about the kids menu, eliciting a scoff of laughter from Cato. Alright, he could dish it out, too. "You guys got deep-fried gorg here? Also, you can take us to see the back room?" Cato waved his hand in front of the cashier, attempting a Jedi mind trick on the individual, who responded with a blank stare.

"...I'm sorry, sir?"

Cato peered at him again, repeating the process, "You will take us to see the back room."

"Um, only staff are allowed in the back room, sir. Can I get you anything else?"

"Hrm." He rubbed his chin, seemingly in deep thought. Unexpected. Cato wasn't prepared for a squeaky-voiced teenager to be strong-minded enough to resist a mind trick. Or maybe Cato was just bad at it. Nah, that couldn't be it. "Give me just a moment to reexamine my personal biases." He grabbed Mathieu by the shoulder and turned the two of them away from the cashier, "Alrighty, plan A failed. Got any bright ideas?" Cato pulled out his datapad, eager for an excuse to show off, "I could always make a distraction, if nothing else."

Objective 3: Rescue Kyra who hath been tied to a Rocket!
Tags: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl , Yula Perl Yula Perl , Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

And then it happened. There was Kyra in her night clothes strapped to a rocket. It was kind of embarrassing. Not for him, he’d met her in a pool, but for her. Horribly embarrassing for her. Still Jaesons chest puffed a little as he got out of the speeder and stood facing the launch site. A plethora of alien goons and men with hulking bodies emerged from the shadows facing down the tiny group of people.

Opening his mouth to speak a sneetch ran into Jaesons head stopping him for a moment. “Damn things….” he mumbled as he nursed the bruise with his hand. “Completely ruining my entrance.” He suspected these criminal types appreciated the theatrics.

“Yula, I can keep them distracted….” he said in a whisper stepping forward, the case of credits in hand.

“I have your ransom money,” he called up towards the assembled criminal element. Behind the case was his blaster, ready to draw. Lifting the money up over his head he walked forward giving Kyra a speculative look. With luck the others would spring her and they could fight their way out of this.

“Here is the credits you’ve asked for. Smaller coinage of course so its harder to trace… do you have a place to count it or..?”

They drew blasters on him. “We can see the blaster in your hand.” A crazy thin man with a monocle said stepping out from one of the criminal speeders. “So just keep it slow.”

DYnZ0fN.png

Mathieu was preparing to be amazed. He knew that some more powerful force users than himself had mastered the ways of manipulation and influence. It was not something he had studied much himself, but it was an impressive skill nonetheless. But then, there seemed to be some sort of struggle as the cashier refused to let them in to the back room. Both on the first and second attempt. Perhaps exceeding whatever expectations Cato may have had, the Padawan refrained from making any pointed comments. He was well aware of how hard it could be to figure out how the force worked at times and it was a good try.

Not brimming with bright ideas, Mathieu simply shrugged and let out a lazy "I don't know" before being called over by the cashier - his food was done. Taking a brief moment to retrieve it, he then walked back to Cato and took a happy bite from the fish. Eyeing the datapad he asked "What's on your mind? Prank calls?" The joke was soon followed by another eager bite - it was clear that the large Morellian enjoyed himself "They've got some good stuff here. You sure this is the right place?"

Whilst letting the Knight do whatever it was that he had intended to do with the datapad, the Padawan looked over to the door to the Staff Quarters. "You know, in some places, you could just walk in there and hope that the current shift is confused and stressed enough as it is. They might even think that you're supposed to be there." With that, he let the more senior member of the Order decide, all while giving himself the time to enjoy the Colo Claw Fish.

“Ugh, what do I pay you for?” Cato jested, throwing his hands up in the air when Mathieu admitted to not having any ideas of his own. He twisted back around to face the cashier, “Nevermind on my order, just remembered I’m on a diet! Whoops!”

Cato set back to fiddling with his datapad as Mathieu returned with his meal, “Not exactly, as fun as that would be. Gah, the holonet connection in here is terrible.” He stayed silent for a few minutes as he tapped away, the screen constantly flashing with new information before he pressed down with finality, “We are about to find out…”

After a few moments, the restaurant’s fire alarm sounded off, and the sprinklers in the ceiling came down and began to rain down on the patrons, who promptly began to make their way out of the establishment. “Oh no, what a shame. There must be a fire somewhere in here. Guess everyone needs to evacuate. This is what happens when you forget to turn off the stove.” Cato droned sarcastically before strolling back towards the counter. The cashier had already made his way out of the building as had most of the employees, who were undoubtedly not paid enough to try and contain any potential fires. Cato gestured towards the back rooms, “Gee, looks like nobody's around to stop us from going into the back room. After you.”

DYnZ0fN.png

At first, Mathieu had been curious about what Cato was going to do. Why would he not get something to eat? The question lingered as he kept going at his own food until the sprinkler system suddenly came online along with the fire alarm. The former Mercenary looked rather unamused as he stared at his companion whilst he could feel how the paper wrapping around his meal was slowly melting away.

"Really?" he asked before making a surprisingly accurate throw, sending the piece of food into a trash can a few metres away. A smirk spread across his face as he looked towards the counter and the door to the back room "I'm surprised you needed a datapad for this. We used to do it before maths tests in school. And we needed none of those datapads to trigger the fire alarm." Mathieu eyed the knight and smirked for a brief moment "I'm surprised that you've got it in you. Thought you'd be way too stiff to go for the fire alarm."

Upon Cato's request, Mathieu walked up to the door to the back room and pressed the open button next to it. It swooshed open to reveal another, now empty, room with a few worn couches, a kitchen sink, a few cupboards, a microwave and most importantly, a coffee machine. "I'd love to investigate that thing" he joked, pointing to the machine and feel rather tempted to make use of it. Still, there was a job which needed to be done and so, he kept walking.

"Think they've got a courtyard or something to gather at during fire alarms? Maybe a parking lot somewhere?" The question was asked rather idly as they continued into the kitchen. It was equally abandoned as the other places. "They're rigid in their fire rou-" the sentence was cut short as the Jedi Padawan noticed a stove which had been left at full power. "How ironic" he commented before turning it off.

"So, what do you think? I don't know whether I should laugh or cry if they all gather up at the same spot."

Caedyn Arenais

C
The Mad Scientist, Doctor Ludicrous Strange has unleashed a horde of legally distinct snitches from Harry Potter! They are just sort of running into people and hitting them and being a nuisance but we should probably stop them right?

Originally designed to stop high speed chases by following suspects from afar and out of sight until they can be apprehended safely the drones appear to have malfunctioned and are now running amok, perhaps this infection is spreading to other lower droids on the planet. This virus needs to be stopped, somewhere on the planet an ancient computer core is controlling it! Find it and put it down.

Caedyn Arenais stood somewhere within the vacinity of the Capital City Center on Makeb looking down over his Datapad at the list of possible suspected locations for the apparent source of a virus that had spread throughout the worlds droid inhabitants. He'd not been present long and yet he'd already bore witnessed to a couple of these 'snitch' droids zipping about the air and slamming into the civilian populace.

They were impeccably fast and agile little flyers designed to chase down and track speeders who chose to disobey the traffic laws of Makeb, yet for some reason some idiot had decided to have a laugh and turn them into self-aware dodge-balls built out of durasteel and other technical components.

It certainly wasn't the typical assignment he often found himself undertaking, however on top of this, his Padawan had apparently landed herself in a hell of trouble as well. A strike team had been organized for her planned rescue, and so the Jedi Knight had to reluctantly trust his students safety in the hands of his peers.

Chip soon rolled up alongside him and gave a loud whistle in exclamation, the Jedi Knight turning to glance down to the astromech with a look of intrigue. "A significant power signature I'd wager...-Why?" He asked curiously, though already felt he knew the droids train of thought; "Got something on your sensors?".

To which the astromech responded with a series of clicks and a final whirl before setting off, rolling ahead of Caedyn and leaving the young man to follow with a faint chuckle; "Guess I'm on you then, this time...".

Last edited by a moderator:
Objective 3:Get Kyra Perl Kyra Perl off the rocket.
Tags: Jaeson Starchaser Jaeson Starchaser Yula Perl Yula Perl

Ura looked at Yula and nodded, shifting a little. "Yeah. Just keep your buddy alive while I float up." Ura would then seem to spread her body into a cloud of dust, and quickly began to push herself up to the rocket. She looked around, seeing what was going on on the ground, then seeing Kyra on the rocket! Ura drifted over, grabbing hold of something before reforming into a humanoid form. "Kyra! What happened? Where's your arm?" Ura would quickly start to try and find a way to free her friend from the rocket.

Aja Shen

A
Tag: Cato Harth Cato Harth , Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

Beneath the restaurant – a perfectly innocent front – was an underground complex. Aja Shen was there, roaming the dark corridors when the fire alarms sounded in the building above. The siren sound was muffled this far under the surface, but her dark eyes still turned up towards the ceiling.

She had... company.

Thus far, she'd kept her presence concealed. She'd made it inside without too much trouble, and the only evidence left behind was a smugger – disguised as a restaurant worker – that she'd left tied up inside the kitchen (where Cato and Mathieu happened to be). Inside the broom closet, the man wiggled against his bindings and tried to talk around the gag in his mouth. The sound of voices in the kitchen even made him try to kick the door with his foot in hopes it was smuggler friends...

As the flow of patrons went outside the building, many of the smuggler crew descended – taking shelter below. And it wasn't long before Aja could hear their footsteps and annoyed voices approaching her position.

Ducking into the nearest room, she pressed her back to the wall and listened. There were several pairs of footsteps echoing in the corridor. Her gloved hand fell to her belt and gripped the hilt of a light whip. With any hope, she'd take at least one of them by surprise before the rest would be on her.

Objective: Byoo/2 – snitches
(Open to interaction)

Seva let out a content sigh as she strolled the promenade.

This Cloudside resort was really something. Above the city, perched atop a tall mesa was a luxurious resort. Striding gracefully towards the railing of a scenic overlook, Seva stared in wonder at the sky all around her. The fluffy white clouds were so close she could almost touch them.

But, the noblewoman blinked as she heard what was like... buzzing?

Her brows knitted together. Good grief, were there bugs here to contend with? However, she was surprised to see a little golden sphere suddenly appear above her head. And when Seva turned her gaze up, the little thing moved down to her eye-level – hovering about almost like it was very interested in her.

“My goodness,” she said, placing a hand on her chest in disbelief. “What a curious little bugger you are.”

The golden sphere flitted about in a most amusing manner, and Seva's eyes followed it. A small smile formed on her painted lips. My, this was certainly entertaining. The single flying drone was soon joined by another! And then another and then another.

“Oh, look!” Seva called. “You've got some friends, haven't you?”

A jovial laugh escaped her, but faded the moment the gang of droids locked her in their sights...

With the Force, she could accomplish a great deal. With the Force being used like a Witch and a Jedi? She could accomplish even more. The girl was a devourer of fiction, and of her truths. She knew that the Force could do a great deal, and tried to do her best to push it beyond its limits, using the Magick of Dathomir seemed to amplify her connection to the Force, or its mutability. Something along one of those lines. As she grabbed her trident, she slipped it back into the holster along her back. The net was going to be the main weapon she had today. It could be thrown on the snitches-sneetches-golden balls and used to stop them dead in their track.

As a Witch and a Jedi, she did think more in the ‘where can I apply force’ mentality, both capital and lower case F. Perhaps why she stepped around the corner and hurled her net, in a fishing throw, over one of the legally similar balls, sinking it to the ground and hearing the soft wine of it click off. One down… how many to go? She ran over the to the net and rolled as another came at her. She used the Force to throw up a resonating blast, similar to her net and trident to knock it out of the sky. A deep breath and she surveyed where the other balls, the predators, were.

“Any other Jedi out here dealing with these things?” She called over the comms as she grabbed her neck and dove-rolled for the alley. Her lightsaber was on her hip but she didn’t think it’d be the best choice of weaponry for this. Her net could trap at least one, and if she got them flying together? Two or three.

Seva Geroux Seva Geroux

Caedyn Arenais

Company: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion Aja Shen

Cato shrugged, “I could just pull a fire alarm but that’s a little too conspicuous. And I like to show off.” He gasped in faux offense, Stiff? You insult me, sir.”

"So, what do you think? I don't know whether I should laugh or cry if they all gather up at the same spot."

“Meh. These guys are pretty small-time by my guess, don’t think it’s gonna be a big deal. We’ll wrap this up quick, beat up some goons if need be, and go back home! Maybe-” His train of thought was cut off at the sound of something against the kitchen’s closet. “How much you wanna bet it's a rancor?” Cato cautiously opened the door, causing the man to tumble out, still bound and gagged as he squirmed against the floor in surprise, as he realized these were not in fact his friends.

“...Huh.” The Knight knelt down and removed the gag, “Hey bud. You wouldn’t happen to be one of the alleged smugglers that has an alleged front here?” The individual nodded frantically, apparently too panicked to try and refute anything. “That was easy. And where are they hiding at?” He nodded towards another door, leading to the lower levels. “Cool, thanks dude.” Cato pat the smuggler on the head before standing up. “We’ll deal with this guy during cleanup. Unless you have any parting words for the gentleman…” Strolling over to the door, he swung it open to reveal the stairs down, “...I suggest we get a move on. You do have a weapon right? Might be, uh, necessary.”

Jaeson Starchaser Jaeson Starchaser | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

The criminals who’d abducted her sister had gone completely unnoticed by Yula until Jae had pointed them out—the Zeltron was busy batting back the droids who seemed to have an affinity for dive-bombing her.

Jae said something about distracting them, which Yula wouldn’t argue with.

“Wait, you brought actual credits? I didn’t think—wah!”

Mid-sentence, the Zeltron was swept up into a cloud of ariel droids. “Wha…watch where you’re grabbing!” Snarling, Yula wrestled among her captors before grappling her way to the top of the swarm. Individually, the droids weren’t very strong but there were enough of them to impede her movements.

From her new vantage point, she could see Ura glide closer to the rocket, and Jae approaching the goons with an alleged case of ransom. “Wh-woah!” The nest of droids shifted, sending her tumbling to the edge of the flock. Pulling herself back up, Yula grumbled and groped at the mass of droids, cupping her hand around the one nearest to her and extending her senses into its circuitry. Technopathy was a skill of hers, incredibly selective in that her targets tended towards exploding half the time.

Caedyn Arenais

C
The Mad Scientist, Doctor Ludicrous Strange has unleashed a horde of legally distinct snitches from Harry Potter! They are just sort of running into people and hitting them and being a nuisance but we should probably stop them right?

Originally designed to stop high speed chases by following suspects from afar and out of sight until they can be apprehended safely the drones appear to have malfunctioned and are now running amok, perhaps this infection is spreading to other lower droids on the planet. This virus needs to be stopped, somewhere on the planet an ancient computer core is controlling it! Find it and put it down.

Present Company: Chip.

“Any other Jedi out here dealing with these things?”
Caedyn Arenais slowed in his pace of stride as his Comm-link sounded with the call of another, a voice he did not recognize although by the nature of her question he could only assume that she was meaning the annoying little golden droids buzzing about the city and bothering the local folk. Giving a gesture for pause to his Astromech Droid, Caedyn withdrew his comm-link from the left side of his utility belt and lifted it closer to his mouth by means of response.

"This is Caedyn Arenais, I'm currently trying to locate the source of the fault. Tracking a large energy signature at present, however my droid has detected a number of possible locations where these flying pests may be being affected by" he explained, his voice falling quiet a moment before eventually asking Brooke Waters Brooke Waters for some form of identification; "Who am I speaking with?".

Due to the growth of the Silver Concord and the changes that had come in alongside the governments establishment, Caedyn had seen a great number of new entries into the Order itself. More Silver Jedi to provide the Galaxy with greater service and aid certainly wasn't a bad thing, although it did make him feel a little out of touch with things nowadays.

Having offered a response and update on his own status, Caedyn gave a quick nod to Chip and the two continued on their way. They'd entered into the commercial district where much of the street-sides were lined with various storefronts and the odd shopping complex dotted about the city-at-large. His astromech companion give a quick series of excited beeps and clicks, signaling their getting close to the first local on the list of suspected sources of this strange signal, or virus...-Whatever was causing these little droids to be such a flying nuisance.

Seva Geroux Seva Geroux

Kyra's was never more relieved to see her friends in her life. What had happened to her arm? The soot covered girl gave Ura an indignant look.

"It exploded on me!"

She wiggled against the duck tape, but the thick band held firm. "Careful, you'll loose pieces of yourself to it!" Kyra looked on with panic as her sandy-formed friend tried to pull her free. Beyond Ura, her sister and friend bartered for her freedom. She briefly wondered how much they were paying for her. One thousands. Two? Twenty? Better at least be twenty. But that was not what caught her attention. The display hit the minute mark.

1:35
1:34
1:33

"Ura~" She shrieked, her heels digging in as she kicked and fussed like a feral cat.

"Your saber! Use your saber!"

Objective: 2
Allies, unbeknownest to Seva: Caedyn Arenais, Brooke Waters Brooke Waters

Seva shrieked, the shrill cry piercing the quiet air above the clouds.

The four flying droids buzzed about, seemingly taking turns diving down at her. Her slender hands guarded her face, batting at the little nuisances. But soon, she realized this was a losing battle. Lifting the hem of her dress, she ducked her head down and started to walk very briskly. With any luck, those flying... things would leave her well alone.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

A small glance over her shoulder and Seva spotted the drones in pursuit. “Golly,” she said, speeding up to a light jog. And then a sprint. Skidding about the promenade in high heels was a quick route to humiliation, so she kicked the designer shoes off and continued on lithe bare feet.

The young noblewoman dashed into the nearest shop. As the man behind the counter arched an eyebrow, silently inquiring about her lack of shoes and the fact that she was out of breath. Seva sent him a stern glance as if to say: 'don't even ask.'

Little wings flitted just outside the window. And the golden spheres tapped against the glass, softly at first, as if trying to get Seva's attention and nothing more. But then... they began to whiz about and pick up speed...

“These... windows,” Seva stepped back towards the clerk. “They aren't breakable, are they?”

No sooner had she finished, did the little winged things shatter the glass and began to wreak absolute havoc inside the shop with all its delicate little breakables.

“This isn't my fault!” Seva yelled as she ducked for cover behind the clerk's counter. “I'm not paying for the damages!”

Last edited:
Tags: Risen Risen

The rocky pillars of the all too familiar topography rose to greet his ship as they made their descent just outside of the planet’s capital.

How long has it been?

When he heard the others were heading to Makeb, it seemed only natural that he and Risen would join the landing party. Yet he had been filled with a growing uneasiness from the moment they stepped foot inside the vessel.

Centin hadn’t been home in a long time. And if it were up to him, he probably wouldn’t have come back. There was too much unfinished business left for him there. But it seemed he wouldn’t have much of a choice in returning.

He looked to Risen as the craft touched down with a troubled expression.

“Look, I know we haven’t really spoken about it, but I’ve got some personal business I’d like to take care of. Think you can stay here and take care of the ship until I get back?” he called out, his foot already nearing the bottom rung of the ship’s ladder before a reply came.

He walked towards the edge of Talaos City with a clear vision of what was to come next. It was a simple plan. First, he’d need to find somewhere with a view. Drogga’s would probably do. He used to love watching the people go by from the upper patio.

Next he’d need a drink. Nothing too strong, just a little something to take the edge off. Then he’d have to wait for some old friends.

Remembering Wildflowers
Objective: Watch the ship.
Centin Tillo Centin Tillo

It was a good view. He had to admit it.

Centin had parked the jumper just outside of town, near a cliff that looked over the pillar-marked horizon. Risen tried to distract himself from the tactical disadvantages posed by Makeb’s terrain, the crevices, the feeling that he was being watched from somewhere high above. The ship’s exterior was cool across his back as he lay there, staring up at the sky, breathing fresh air.

Things had been good lately. Every day the tension eased between him and his unwilling student, and the boy was progressing nicely. The gambit Risen had made — that he'd step down if the boy beat him in combat — was paying off. Each ambush saw Centin employing new techniques, skills that Risen had never taught him. He’d yet to land a hit, of course, but he was getting closer. Still, there had to be a better way to instruct him on the fundamentals…

BANG. Metal plate rang loudly as a bullet struck the ship. Risen’s muscles immediately twitched to avoid or deflect the impact, but it was off-course: a warning shot. Chatter poured out from the stone as Risen kipped up, tumbling into a combat-ready stance. More shots fell wide around him.

Three enemies — no, six, twelve — a whole gang in rag-tag gear leapt out and surrounded Risen, speaking a language he didn’t understand. Like a caged animal he jabbed his spear towards anything that got close, but no one entered striking range. Hair fell over his face, Force drifted off his skin. Close the distance to make shooting risky. Sweep the legs and make for the city. His mind afire with escape tactics, Risen almost didn’t hear the thugs when they said it: “--- Tillo!”

Centin?
he thought. Had they captured him, first? Was this a ransom job? What did you get us into, boy?

Reluctantly, Risen collapsed his wan-shen and returned it to the strap on his lower back. He raised his hands in surrender. When we get back to Silver Rest… He tried to summon up some punishment befitting the danger Centin had put them in, but the sentiment fizzled out. Just be okay.

Tag: Cato Harth Cato Harth | Aja Shen

DYnZ0fN.png

It probably wasn't a rancor. But a rancor would be pretty cool. "I'll put the rest of my Colo Claw on the line" he said - it was not something that anyone should want to eat but it was less boring than not taking the Knight on. Of course, it was not a rancor hiding in the closet. The man fell out and the former Mercenary watched as his ally pressed the smuggler for information.

He had nothing to add. They got all the information they wanted. All he did before leaving was sitting the guy up straight, figuring that it would be a little bit more comfortable until they came back to pick him up again.

Moving on, Mathieu soon found himself looking down the stairs "A training sword and a stun baton" he said, pausing before mentioning that he also had a blaster. It was not a weapon he wanted to use, but at least it would be for the best if Cato knew that he had it, seeing as how it could change the judgement calls he'd make in an emergency. Pointing down the stairs, the Padawan looked to his senior "Want me to...?" he trailed off, but he needed to say no more.

Soon, the large Morellian started walking down the stairs with his one hand sitting on the pommel of his stun baton. The operation which had gone so smoothly so far now encountered its first hiccup. It was hard to hide in a staircase and that would be perfectly illustrated as a human pointed to them in the distance and yelled "Which one of you nerf herders let some stranger into MY base?!" She and what seemed like a small troop of goons were all walking toward the staircase, passing by multiple doors into side-rooms on their way there. Apparently, they were also evacuating due to the fire alarm.

Most of the foes seemed to freeze upon being yelled at by the apparent ring leader but she soon whipped them in line "Go on then. We've been exposed to the oldest trick in the book, you fools. Bring them in." The lot of them scrambled for their blasters, giving Mathieu a good idea of what was about to happen. Just as he managed to dive in behind a large pillar running up along the wall, blaster fire started to rain down on them. Quickly, he peered out and was narrowly missed by a red bolt. "Okay, so, what now?" he hollered, not quite sure what to do when facing such heavy firepower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom