Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How are the Invasions going for you?

[member="Avalore Eden"], [member="Corvus Raaf"]

I misspoke or had misguided notions in my discussions last night and the coordination between OOC and IC in Invasions as of late (well overall...) has not been there.

The fault cannot truly be placed upon the shoulders of the OOC Leadership, it's just - is what it is. So I recant my statement and apologize for what it may be worth at this point.

We just need more coordination between OOC and IC leadership (Really need an IC Leadership to be present.) and communication as humanly possible - as you all have jobs, lives and so forth.

Other than that, I have so far enjoyed reading and what limited participation I've had in it.

Thanks.

Thank you for the apology.

In the future I'd like to try and have roles divvied out for invasions with people who are open to helping coordinate and organize the troops. Naturally I'd like to see all our new IC leadership step up to help with this and assign tasks to different groups or people, put others in charge of certain areas or things both IC and OOC.

We definitely need more of this in both areas, and with some discussion I think we can come up with a good plan.

[member="Alyesa Organa"], [member="Avalore Eden"]

I'm active and here if you need to give IC leadership a call. I'm still learning how the Senate exactly works in threading.

Perhaps it is time I call the Senate to convene and rally the people?

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

I think that's a good idea. I'd really, really love to see the Senate take part in role plays outside of the Senate RP section here in the faction. I'd like to see them being active in the faction RPs. There's so many ways they can participate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom