Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2 Non-Force User

How to be a Non-Force User.

Step 1: Put "No" in the appropriate spot on your character sheet.

Step 2: Ignore this guy

Step 3: Use common sense

Step 4: Ignore this guy

Step 5: Use more common sense

Step 6: Ignore this guy

Step 7: More common sense

If you lack common sense, then you can do NFUs, but good luck and I suggest toting around the standard N0-P3 jetpack/personal teleporter and thread inactivater.

[member="Teynara Jeralyr"] Just don't do the mistake of making your NFU so overpowered in one area that suspicions of latent Force-sensitivity would arise. (Her IC well-being has decreased after that visit with you and you explicitly suspected such) Jessica is a good example of what happens when you have an overpowered NFU one way or another.

Jessica Med-Beq said:
[member="Teynara Jeralyr"] Just don't do the mistake of making your NFU so overpowered in one area that suspicions of latent Force-sensitivity would arise. (Her IC well-being has decreased after that visit with you and you explicitly suspected such) Jessica is a good example of what happens when you have an overpowered NFU one way or another.
Undin Jaii Kryze said:
It's yaaaaa boiiii xXMinecraft360NoscoperXx and welcome to another guide on my favourite CS:GO gambling website on how to be a non-force user character.

So here we go:

You don't.
All I see are ways to not write an NFU.
  1. Create a bio.
  2. Put "Not Force Sensitive" in said bio.
  3. Do not use the force.
  4. Pass go, collect 200 credits.
  5. Ignore these two.

Marque

Pink is for boys, too!
Lily Kuhn said:
All I see are ways to not write an NFU.
  1. Create a bio.
  3. Do not use the force.
  5. Ignore these two.
I'll modify that:
1. Create a bio.
3. Do not use the force.
5. Hack the bank, take your 200 credits, too.
6. Ignore this entire thread.
7. Profit. $$

Marque said:
I'll modify that:
1. Create a bio.
3. Do not use the force.
5. Hack the bank, take your 200 credits, too.
6. Ignore this entire thread.
7. Profit. $$
I'll modify it even more:
1. Ignore everything posted on this thread
2. Done

Xiarr Sair said:
I'll modify it even more:
1. Ignore everything posted on this thread
2. Done
Alright the salt can be felt in the earlier posts, as of so I will add to my guide.

1.Create Character.
2.Get him nice bio with a great backstory, etc...
3.Get him a weapon, or if he's not a fighter, get him something to defend himself or armor.
4.Get crucified by a lightsaber.
5.Tell the writer that tried to crucify your char with a saber that your armour, like every other armour in this site, cannot be damaged by sabers.
6.Start getting bored.
7.Suicide and make ez moneyzzzzz.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

What even is cringing? Some say it's a feeling of being uncomfortable, others of disgust or stupidity, yet I say it's what some illiterate celebrity said on TV or Internet and now it's trending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom