Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of Lords LFG

Marcus Ismet-Ku

Hold on, let me over think this...
[member="Veiere Arenais"], AHAHA, I didn’t even realize that’s what was going on until you said that. Haha, dam my typing too quick plus auto correct. Fair play, mate, fair play indeed.

Marcus Ismet-Ku said:
[member="Eriond"] are you going to claim a kingdom? Then the two child kings could have play dates lol. And if you’re not, House Ismet-Ku would be elated to offer you a prestigious position of your choosing within its government of Juniper, whatever would make sense for the Jedi youngling, of course :) You would be payed handsomely in cookies and candy for your services haha.

No, I don't think I'll be claiming a kingdom. If I had hung on to Sor-Jan Xantha, I'd probably be going for Munto City and rebuilding.

Eriond is just the friendly neighborhood Jedi.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"]

I'm actually re-thinking this now.

If there is no objection, I would like Munto City for the Holy Order of Jedi Knights (ideally an NPC Jedi Council). The idea is that it would be neutral territory akin to the Holy See of the Vatican.

From that premise, I'll be working on a memorial for the victims of the occupation of Commenor; a Jedi Temple; a public hospital; and a Jesuit-esque university

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Eriond"] , [member="Baron Morcus"] is taking over Munto as Kliffen is right near it. He's already gotten permission from the sub's writer for the Dead Scar to have the sub modified.

We could create another country nearby though for your ideas :) No need to limit ourselves when we don't need to.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

The Knights of Commenor currently don't have a Grandmaster, and we could do with some more active users, turn them into a means for a freedom/peace keeping force of some sort. Not just for Commenor but providing for Faction's around us in order to give them support. These were my thoughts lately with building a bit more on them, though I know Star's the only one that's really kept them going for quite a long time now so how's that sound with you?

I plan on subbing a Temple in Chasin City too.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"]

In that case, I'll probably just do a location sub for a temple (at some point), which can be either in an undefined area of the planet or in a specific region if someone would want it there.

I'm easy.

Marcus Ismet-Ku

Hold on, let me over think this...
[member="Eriond"] I’m more than happy for you to put the Temple somewhere in Juniper, and or, any other cool subs you have ideas for. The country will bankroll the construction and provide any infustructure and defense that’s needed.

One idea would be to build the temple into Juniper Canyon, something like Petra or Native American cliff dwellings. The canyon could be said to have a mystical quality, as it’s also the place of many ancient civilization homes, and has many artifacts waiting to be found.

Or you could put it anywhere else in Juniper. I’m imagining the country is pretty spacious and likely to have all kinds of geographic varieties. Totally up to you.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Sounds good! Reay that's how I envisioned them as well. I remember there was one thread between a friend of mine and another on the edge of commenor space where things were getting tense so stardust took control and arrived there to ensure nothing spilled over. and if you give your blessing on it I will step up to the grand master position

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

You are the most deserving of the role, certainly.

I encourage you to take it up and perhaps see if we can gain some more members/interest in it.

I'll do my part to assist, of course!

Marcus Ismet-Ku said:
[member="Eriond"] I’m more than happy for you to put the Temple somewhere in Juniper, and or, any other cool subs you have ideas for. The country will bankroll the construction and provide any infustructure and defense that’s needed.

One idea would be to build the temple into Juniper Canyon, something like Petra or Native American cliff dwellings. The canyon could be said to have a mystical quality, as it’s also the place of many ancient civilization homes, and has many artifacts waiting to be found.

Or you could put it anywhere else in Juniper. I’m imagining the country is pretty spacious and likely to have all kinds of geographic varieties. Totally up to you.

Sold to the kid from Juniper.

I like the idea of having it in Juniper Valley. Location sub inbound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom