Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of Lords LFG

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
BEFORE I put it out there to the rest of Chaos, I'm placing this here.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] and I decided to switch the government around a bit to be more like Game of Thrones. So below you'll find the names of cities and countries, as well as a few notes. They need a Lord or Lady to govern them!!!

There isn't a lot on them in canon, so people are free to add in their own details. We can sub the locations later if need be.

Requirements:

-People taking up these roles must be dedicated to the characters. We don't want to have interest that'll die off in a week or two.

-Just as in Game of Thrones, we encourage competition amongst the Lords and Ladies. Perhaps even battles.

-Chasin City will be the Capital and much like King's Landing, which of course is ruled by Kay and Veiere :p

*Lynndor, Acuin - [member="Silfe Sosuri"]
*Kliffen, Derosa - [member="Baron Morcus"]
*Anteluma, Nordel
*Juniper City, Juniper - [member="Marcus Ismet-Ku"] [member="Jairdain"]
*Chasin City, Okanagon - [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]
Folor, Moon -[member="Triana Piett"]

Munto City used to be the capital of Derosa until it's destruction.

Anteluma is the sporting capital of Commenor in canon.

Kliffen's main industry is bio-engineering of exotic animals and veterinary services in canon.

Juniper is home to Juniper Canyon. I have a thread for it. The canyon has old mines and old civilization structures dug into the walls. Plenty of hidden artifacts and treasures.

If you're interested, sign up below!

[member="Jairdain"] and [member="Marcus Ismet-Ku"] we'd like to offer you both one of the countries, with Makus being the little Lord and Jairdain being the Lady Regent. She is basically family ;)

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
I'd like to take lordship of Derosa, if the region is currently still free! Morcus is looking to build a shining example of Imperial architecture and might upon the ruins of Munto! A new city entirely. :D

We can get submissions up for these new countries of Commenor if that's what people would like. Outside of what's already Canon, you basically have room to create your own little slice of the World and turn it into something you'd like to see. These Lords and Ladies of Commenor will have an impact on the future of the Faction as they serve to lead the people and advise the Monarchy.

This is the very early stages of our planning, however unlike Game of Thrones, we don't want y'all killing one another! We're hoping for a secure government/Council.

Kay-Larr

Right. There's no need for people to be completely cut throat...lol But I'm sure that there'll be some conflict of ideals...

*totally doesn't look at [member="Baron Morcus"] *

Marcus Ismet-Ku

Hold on, let me over think this...
Firstly, this is a great idea! [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Secondly, I’m in full agreement with [member="Jairdain"] . Juniper sounds perfect for the little Lord, lots of places for him to hide and explore, and from which to fall :p

He shall rule with a sticky fist! But his people will still love him, because there will be free candy and cookies for all!

Marcus Ismet-Ku

Speaking of Game of Thrones, I’m currently in Ireland where they filled a lot of the show and just drove by where they filmed Catsle Black and the Ice Wall!

[member="Lady Kay"]

Don't forget, you have the moons of Commenor to work with as well.

Folor has no atmosphere, like Earth's moon, but there was a base/colony on the moon previously... makes sense there would be something there as well.

Brelor is more of a stub, but the article heavily implies that people live there. So that could be whatever someone wants to make of it.

If people need any help with Codex submissions to flesh out their locales, I'm happy to lend a hand.

Marcus Ismet-Ku

[member="Eriond"] thanks for the offer, Jair and I might just take you up on that at some point. Also... I so want to steal your youngling and blind rank tags lol.

Kay-Larr

[member="Marcus Ismet-Ku"] - Hope you share those pics your wife takes!

[member="Eriond"] - I've used those moons in a bunch of threads. If there's more than enough interest planet side, I'll spread to the moons as well. Folor has often been used by me as a military base...lol Brelor was always a secret meeting place. The Red Ravens also use it for agriculture.

Marcus Ismet-Ku

[member="Lady Kay"] sure thing, if I remember to haha.

Question about the countries/ kingdoms. How independent are they from the central planetary rule of House Arenais? Are they very similar in government to Game Of Thrones? Where each kingdom swears fealty to the ruling house, pays taxis, and assists in the defense and offense of the planet? But is otherwise independent and free to have its own military, laws, traditions, and cultures etc? [member="Veiere Arenais"]

[member="Eriond"] are you going to claim a kingdom? Then the two child kings could have play dates lol. And if you’re not, House Ismet-Ku would be elated to offer you a prestigious position of your choosing within its government of Juniper, whatever would make sense for the Jedi youngling, of course :) You would be payed handsomely in cookies and candy for your services haha.

Marcus Ismet-Ku

[member="Veiere Arenais"] lol well yes. Which is why I said so as part of my question. So am I right in assuming it’s very similar to the Way the 7 Kingdoms of Westeros works? Each kingdom has a decent amount of autonomy but they swear fealty to Commenor’s King and Queen, raise arms in times of war or aggressive action, and of course, pay taxes?

[member="Marcus Ismet-Ku"]

Yes, you're correct lol.

Though naturally, if it comes to an invasion, we're all screwed if we don't defend ourselves so...Every country will be expected to fight for Commenor! But yeah, that's very much the case. And all heads of state will have a place in the over-all government of the World, one or two representatives to sit on Council alongside the Monarchy and judge the future of Commenor.

On the OOC end, we're wanting to encourage more team work and collaboration in the Faction's planning. So you'll be seen as a leader of Commenor, like the King and Queen!

Marcus Ismet-Ku

[member="Veiere Arenais"] Sounds perfect. I know I was being a bit repetitive, but just wanted to really nail down the internal political and governmental relationships before I started to build up Juniper :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom