Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction House Io: The Navis Sacra Outreach

Wearing: Diplomatic Gown

Armed with: Subverter's Blade (Red Saberstaff)

Objective, attract followers of the Navis Sacra Faith to House Io, Learn the intracacies of Navis Sacra Religion and Ship Care.

Damascus Station

Home of a budding Religion attracting more and more followers every day, situated in the midst of a technological powerhouse called Damascus station. A situation ripe for opportunity....and an explosive powder keg with the Elysium Empire, which up to now, House Io has done its absolute best up to avoid antagonizing. But with the House's need for a well-trained, dedicated, and professional Navy dedicated to its ships, the possibilities posed by a religious group that considers ship upkeep a sacred duty, the potential is simply too good to pass up.

Initiating a meeting with Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch fairly recently, Xiphos moves to secure tentative alliances by sending House representatives in secret to the Station, both to tempt the faithful with a vision of power, and to learn about this mysterious religion which may be vital to the House's survival as a space faring civilization.

Putting its best foot forward, Xiphos sends her adoptive Mother, the Sith Sorceress Countess Arianna Belasko along with handpicked representatives to plant the seeds of trust between the two space faring societies.

OBJECTIVES:

TEA TIME WITH THE COUNTESS

Countess Arianna Belasko is the wealthy, charming Heiress from Naboo, sent to speak to highly influential figures in the Navis Sacra Faith. Assist in helping answer any questions posed, try to get to know members of the other side and explain the nature of the House and who runs it. Do not Lie about its nature.

SHIP UPKEEP

Navis Sacra Adherents consider the ships fitted with its special living OS sacred and will not fly in an unblessed Angel. Work with technicians on their ships to understand their mindset, and prove the House takes its ability to survive in space just as seriously as you do.

BYOO

Damascus station is ripe with Possibility. Do whatever suits you!

Currently...

Countess Arianna Belasko stepped out of her private all white H-Type Nubian, dressed in silvery wear and with jeweled rings adorning her fingers, ears studded by long ropes of diamond, her neck surrounded by a black iron chain that ended in a pendant with a green Kyber at the center. She looked like a million credits and had the seductive smile to match as she fixed it on the deck officer to this hangar, flanked by General Purpose Nuetralizers.

"Ummm...uh..." he froze, paralyzed by her severe beauty, skin so flawless it was almost aggravating.

"Greetings, she said seductively, the purr in her voice freezing him cold. "I'm here on the special permit assigned to me..."

She handed him an official letter saying she was here on a diplomatic waiver along with all House representatives, and that their presence was not to be announced or recorded in any official capacity.

Eyeing her strangely he only nodded.

"In light of this news, I wave the docking fee." the Officer said quietly.

"Thanks..." Arianna purred softly, "You're a darling..."

She winked at him and proceeded into the station proper, along with whoever else happened to come along...

Alessandra Io Alessandra Io

Percival Io Percival Io

Akemi Io Akemi Io

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II

Willow and Ivy chose the atrium for the meeting place. It was beautiful, filled with trees, flowers, streams, and soft grass. There was even insects and birds, plus tiny little critters that made the atrium a little oasis amongst a metalic station floating in space. Some of the Navi referred to it as the Temple, given that it was where their prophets were often found. But the twins knew it as their favourite place to hang out. They loved the feel of the grass on their shoeless feet. Even the mud at the bottom of the strees felt great in between their toes.

And that was where they waited, seated on a stone bench, wearing dresses of green and yellow that almost hid the fact that they were conjoined at the hip and just below the shoulder.

Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch set up this meeting and they couldn't wait to share the Navis Sacra with other people. Hopefully it all went well.

Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Percival Io Percival Io Akemi Io Akemi Io Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II

Communication "verbal" <<technopathy>>

Objective: Conference time
Tag: Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy

Loadout:
Loralora interceptor swoop
Gei Borugu Electro Spear
Light Saber (peony colour blade)
Laser Lance
Q7 encrypted data-spike

Untitled189-20220721134114.png
A TIE reaper in the service of Akemi Io landed in the hangar not long after that of Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko and the orange haired, for today at least, form of Akemi Io stepped out and into the hangar. She was a little behind her grandmother owing to running into a spacial anomaly that forced her out of hyperspace, but Akemi wished to be here to investigate the links with this new faction. She detected her grandmother and immediately sent a technopathic message, even as the hangar staff approached to greet her. It was possible for the little nuetralizer, like any advanced AI, to hold dozens of conversations at once so the deck crew wouldn't even notice the second confirmation.

<<I am here grandmother, are you already en route to their atrium, I won't be long. I am fascinates by these people, their dedication to worshipping their technology is fascinating, I am curious how they will respond to the likes of us.>>

She smiled at the greeters in the Damascus station hangar who offered to show her the way to the atrium. Akemi had already downloaded the map, but it would be rude to their guests to refuse the offer, despite its inefficiency. It was strange being on a Starship that she did not know. She knew the AIs of each of the House Io star cities intimately and would converse with them as she tracked the corridors. Here was different, she could feel the communication waves of AI, but had not relationship with it beyond simple publicly accessible data streams.

Before long they reached the atrium, it was beautiful here, the sort of environment that she liked to superimpose over her own visual feed, her photoreceptors widened as she took it all in. A small bird was nearby, she recognised the species and mimicked its call, causing it to first look curiously and then fly close to her, to cautiously investigate the strange girl. One of her own digital butterflies landed on her outstretched hand as she reached to try and encourage the bird closer. But it flew away due to a nearby noise. Pity.

Standing, she continued walking across a grassy area towards the gathered diplomats. Diplomacy was less interesting to her but it also right that she attended. What Akemi was mostly interested in was the dedication to technological maintenance and performance. Someone had joked that the Navi took it even more seriously than she did, she smirked, she doubted that, but she could respect someone who made sure that their technology was given the care it deserved.

Finally she was there, she affectionately greeted her grandmother technopathically what more publicly speaking to the others around. "Hi, I am Akemi Io, Fixer class Nuetralizer, and in charge of House digital systems"

Arianna strode through the passageways grateful for Akemi Io Akemi Io to be here.

I have every confidence you will make a good impression, dear granddaughter, Arianna assured Akemi as she headed to where Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy waited, a pale figure clad in silver.

She could feel the Twins, their aura contrasting with the fake Dark SIde Aura she gave off. Her hand unconsciously clasped the green kyber pendant her daughter had given her as a gift (Despite being next to monetarily worthless it was Arianna's most prized possession)

She entered the atrium, the shimmering fabric of her enchanted gown slightly reflecting certain objects as she walked by.

She was a clear cut contrast to the twins, a regal, porcelain skinned woman with golden hair and sharp blue eyes around youthful features.

The ancient Sorceress gave a polite nod to the prophets.

"Greetings, prophets. I am honored to be in your presence, she said smoothly, her upper class Naboo accent carrying clearly. "House Io has been grwoing very fascinated by the Navis Sacra. We see in your followers a great people, and that we ourselves would be made greater in the knowing of you."

Willow and Ivy smiled as they watched Akemi Io Akemi Io walked in and mingled with the birds. It was cute. The twins liked to see others at play in any manner.

As she introduced herself, Willow and Ivy tried not to look confused, given that they had no idea what a fixer class neutralizer was. But more than likely it was noticed. Their lives had been considerably sheltered. Even now their exposure was still somewhat limited. Yet it was improving.

Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko arrived right behind her, looking almost as though she was sculpted by an artist. The twins smiled brightly and got to their feet in unison, as always.

"It's lovely to meet you both."

"Yes! And it's neat to see others taking an interest in the Navi."

"There are many Angels that may benefit from such interest. So many are treated badly and deserve much respect."

"They do protect us, afterall. And for most it is a thankless endevour."

"How may we help House Io?"

Loadout:
Gei Borugu Electro Spear
Laser Lance
Q7 encrypted data-spike

Akemi smiled affectionately at her grandmother and nodded <<I've been looking forward to visiting this culture and seeing what it is about.>>

"There are many Angels that may benefit from such interest. So many are treated badly and deserve much respect."

"Angels?" Akemi asked in an inquisitive voice. "I have used a few of your people mentioning that term, it refers to your starships doesn't it?" she had studied the briefing information and was aware of the reverence, it suprised her that there was concern for their ship maintenance. She had no answer for what the Navis could do for her house, that was her Grandmother's duty to discuss.

"I am curious to meet with one of your AIs directly if it can be arranged, my model is dedicated to interactions with both hostile and friendly computer systems." She spoke to them focusing her mental intelligence on her whilst her eyes tracked a pair of birds in what looked like a mating flight path. "I'd also quite like to know some more about our hosts at your pleasure."

Arianna gave a warm smile to the conjoined twins Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy as they greeted her.

"I must say, before Navis Sacra started making itself known, I thought my house loved them their starships. My own daughter is an example. She too designs her angels with minds, though her approach differs from yours. You choose to join a person with technology. My daughter has eschewed such an approach."

Ice blue eyes darted to Akemi Io Akemi Io , a pleasant little half smile at the Android's precociousness clear and present. It made Arianna want to make one of those super anime faces at how adorable she was.

"Akemi is one of our brightest minds. She lives to explore unknown tech. I assure you, she will be an absolute professional should you choose to permit her access." Arianna said in an attempt to vouch for Akemi. "Now as to why I have arrived..."

Arianna took a seat by a fountain.

"I believe there is much our two cultures could share. Our House is building. Expanding..." Arianna's velvet voice purred. "We intend to be a largely spacefaring Culture. But many of our immigrants came from groundside. Planets. There are other faiths in our House, but none of them have the unique focus that Navis Sacra provides, in regards to order and clarity to a people meant to be spacefaring. We feel, as a House, that our people would benefit if your faith were to be integrated into our culture." Arianna explained. "We in turn, can offer wealth, safety, powerful weapons, deadly allies. Cutting edge technology, technology that may even be used in conjunction with that remarkable OS your people developed."

"Yes, Angels are ships, as well as suits of armour." Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn was one of the first to have a suit fitted with their tech. They couldn't of picked a better candidate!

Willow looked at Akemi Io Akemi Io curiously. "AI's? Do you mean droids? Some of our shepherds have them to help them as they tend to other tasks."

Ivy quickly joined in. "But if you mean our Angels, they aren't like droids. They are alive and speak to those that they are bonded with." As far as the twins were concerned, their Angels were living beings with Force signatures and everything, just as they had when in their organic bodies. It was just what their souls resided in that were different. They weren't like AI's at all.

The twins turned to Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko as she spoke, captivated by the gentleness of her voice. "Most of the Navi avoid living on planets due to the constant battles over supremacy over territory. On Damascus they are safe from that. We are self sustaining."

"The Angels look out for us and we look out for them. Those that harm them are punished."

"To expand such a way of life elsewhere would be amazing."

Loadout:
Gei Borugu Electro Spear
Laser Lance
Q7 encrypted data-spike

Akemi beamed at the compliment from Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko and nodded along to the accolades of House Io, despite her misgivings about its leadership at times, it was a wonderful civilisation.

Akemi crooked her neck and looked at Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy "By AI, I mean the operating systems that run your society, Angels would be correct by your terminology." She gave a curious look "I would disagree that being alive makes them different to being droids, droids are very much alive." She smiled as a proud advocate of droid rights and determination for artificial lifeforms.

"But if the distinction you are making is that they are organic, i would still enjoy interfacing with them and discussing their approach to our shared experiences." Akemi happily existed both in her physical form or as a presence in networked systems and loved having new friends to play with. She hoped maybe she may be granted administrator privileges on some of their droids to have a real route around in their subroutines and algorithms, but her assessment is that requesting that now might impact the others perception of her.

She had been analysing the movement and behaviour patterns of the droid units in their immediate vicinity and there was nothing to indicate that droids of the Navi were not independent thinking beings like her own kind.

She looked at her grandmother and technopathically spoke to her. <<Integrating the faith of the Navi is an intriguing idea. However my analysis has told me that many cultures are negatively impacted the introduction of religious practice. I would site the brain demon cult as a pertinent example. Any forced observance could be problematic.>> The practices, such as dedication to ship maintenance and treatment of AIs were commendable, Akemi would prefer if they could hold back on the truly religious side if at all possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom