Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech House Io Stormtrooper Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Intent: To sub a Next Generation Medium Armor for House Io
d925u7h-a05e0551-f7d1-4492-89ab-6ad58710a3e6.jpg

deh3hi5-fd213c1b-88a5-48aa-9e07-106e327e4322.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Medium Infantry Armor
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: None
    • EMP/Ion: High
    • Temperature (Flame/Cryo): High
    • Acid: High
    • Biohazard (Radiation/Biological): High
    • Vacuum/Pressure: High
    • Paddle Beams: None
    • Lightning: High
    • Sonic: Very Low
    • Vibro: Very Low
    • Force: High (Mind attacks only)
SPECIAL FEATURES

Next Generation Stormtrooper Armor able to operate in nearly any theater of warfare due to being based off of the Environmental Bastion Suit

Equipped with built in Healing Field Generator

High Resistance to Mental assaults due to built in Nerve Amplifier Belt

Easy to repair with minimal resources

Helmet Contains Thermal, Night Vision, X-Ray and Binocular function

Built in Lyra Belt slows unexpected falls from great heights to survivable speeds

Suit collects and recycles all bodily water, enabling soldiers to stay alive in deserts without water for potentially weeks

Contains internal rebreather and pressure suit functions, enabling wearer to survive vacuum or go under water, including built in Spice Breather Apparatus

Targeting System

Emergency supply of onboard healing stims.

Built in climbing gear, enabling the scaling of rough and uneven surfaces

Built in Systech Cardio Regulator Technology, enabling soldier to March and operate longer than standard without tiring

Advanced Adrenaline Amplifier tech improves reflexes to double that of the user's average

Concealed Escape Kit

Built in mag boots

STRENGTHS

Fight anywhere: Due to being based off of The Environmental Bastion Suit and Hazmat Suit, containing Radiation, Chemical, and Biohazard Filters, along with temperature regulation The armor allows the user to fight in nearly any hostile environment for an extended period of time, even acidic ones, as well as provide general protection from Common Threats

Fight Longer: Using Cardio Regulator Technology, the User has more stamina and can remain active twice as long as most other Soldiers as a result

I See Dead People: Built in X-Ray, Thermal, Night Vision, and 4x Binocular Function

Cost Effective: Special Attention was taken during construction and design to streamline and simplify each technological component so that it would both be easily understood and repaired with minimal resources

Long Fall Bonus: Built in Gravity Belt slows descent to safe survivable levels while falling

Agility Bonus: Adrenaline Amplifier Tech increases the user's reflexes by twice their normal amount

Get Outta Jail Free: Hidden in a special compartment in the boots is a escape kit

Fixit: Has a built in Healing Field Generator that heals moderate wounds such as cuts, mild blaster and bullet wounds over the course of 24 hours as well as emergency healing stims

Survivalist: Collects and stores water from the user in special pouches, allowing them to survive without even food for days.

No tricks: Built in Nerve Amplifier Belt helps protect against Force based telepathy to a high degree

WEAKNESSES

Sonics: The Suit provides little protection against Sonic Attacks

Vibro: Vibro Vibroweapons tear through it easily in one blow or less

Paddle Beams: The shielding systems provide no protection from Paddle Beams and due to the way the electronics are calibrated to work, the Paddle Beam reacts negatively and can temporarily disable them

Lightsabers: Ha Ha Ha No

Long Fall Debuff: After the Lyra belt kicks in to slow a fall more than two times, it needs ten minutes to recharge before it can be used again.

DESCRIPTION

The Armor of the House Io Stormtrooper, crafted for fighting in Multiple environments. Built for long deployments, The Armor is a sign of distinction in the House, a sign of just how Fanatical a given Citizen can be once properly trained.

Last edited:
Alright, lets go over some things.

Fixit: Has a built in Healing Field Generator that heals even very severe wounds over the course of 24 hours as well as emergency healing stims
No, not very severe wounds. This has been another thing to think over and I got a good explanation over my thought process. Healing Field Generators are rather small and deliberately pointed to a singular area. Now, when you have a massive one dedicated to a whole starship much like your Star Healers, they are massive generators or very large, like a twenty foot cube for sections of a hallway.

I cannot let it heal very severe wounds, that would include partial skulls being destroyed and organ failure. I rather go with moderate which were injuries of cuts, blaster wounds and possibly gashes from a lightsaber. These have been spoken from the wookiepedia article and while I do not own the novelization to understand all of this completely yet, it is now on my to do list.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Healing_field_generator#:~:text=Healing%20field%20generators%2C%20also%20called,blaster%20burns%20and%20other%20injuries

I Hear You: built in Directional Mike can pick up very small noises at a great distance, potentially providing an early warning
I am not allowing this in its current state. A Directional Microphone has to be pointed in a Direction, as the word Directional means. Directional in a microphone is usually fifteen to forty-five degree angle. I recommend rewriting this and explaining what a great distance is...as a sonic blast up close I would dread to see someones ear drums afterwards.

Let me know when you do these two things. Also bear in mind, Biological is not an allowed resistance. HOWEVER, I am allowing it as you wish to mix it in with Radiation, creating a new resistance category known as Biohazard, that is perfectly acceptable.
Laertia Io Laertia Io

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom