Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Springs Hoedown (Keshiri Imperium)

Objective: 3
Tagging: @Edric Charr

Listening to her husband speak, Zesiro couldn't help but laugh when he pointed out she probably had a better understanding of enjoyment than his family. Turning her head to look at him, she shook it just slightly.

"I'm pretty sure your father has a wonderful idea about enjoying life. He's threatening enough."

She sighed a little at the memory she had of meeting Solan for the first time. Edric was in the med bay and he cornered her when she was going out for a breath of fresh air. Evidently she passed whatever test he had given her and he allowed the marriage to happen. Not that he could have easily stopped that even if he wanted to.

Laying back in the water, she stretched out and looked up at the sky.

"She's around and should be able to take care of herself."

When she was just a little younger than Hannah...closing her eyes, she didn't want to remember the dark closest and everything that had happened to her back then. As a mother, she would do everything in her power to keep her daughter safe and away from that same fate.

Objective 3
Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor Asha Allard-Corek Asha Allard-Corek

“I don’t deserve you, Ale’ika.” Yasha whispered, lightly nuzzling her head back into Alexandra’s shoulder. The water soothed away the emotions she’d been overwhelmed by, the ten year old in her arms doubly so. Moments like this reminded Yasha she was never there for Adara or Reyn when they were this age. Too busy with Mandalore to notice how the kids grew up.

Always someone else to watch over them.

And look where it got them? Reyn off masquerading as a warrior, Adara in the breeze, rumours of dark powers emanating from Yasha’s firstborn. She was reminded of Koemi, the words he spoke on Er’kit of Adara and Yasha’s destinies. Yasha blinked and nibbled her lip, kissing Morgan’s hair and letting the girl settle in her arms. Quiet, thoughtful Moe.

“Hah. Haaaah, mother dearest thinks you got some of my genes, little one. What do you think, eh? I don’t know.” She couldn’t help the smile, while she nestled into Morgan’s mother, the one who bore her. Equal mother gene-wise. Yet, as much as Yasha despised admitting it, lying there in Alex’s arms holding their daughter?

Made Yasha feel for once like she could relax, and let the Galaxy pass by, comforted in its passing.

“I know I don’t say it a lot, but… I love you, MoeMoe. I’m glad we had you.” Yasha’s eyes choked up, as did her throat. She peered, vulnerable and bare of mind up at Alexandra, with the most timid of smiles.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Objective 2: Assault the Outlying Defense (Ground)
Current Action: Leading a small team to recon enemy defenses
Post #: 2
Gear: Armor - KMIWS-1 (Battle Rifle config with KGL-1) - KSP-1 - Hatchet -
Knives

And in one sentence Noah had been reminded of the seventh member of the team, one he had forgotten about Aithne Charr, the daughter of Solan Charr. The only reason Noah had allowed the teenager to come was because his wife had insisted he take her with him. He chuckled at her obviously joking tone and continued to stare towards the city with his macrobinoculars, taking note of the city defense he could see and typing said notes into a datapad.

"Your father found me commanding all of the New Republic's special forces...and was the one who sorta introduced me and my first wife. So I guess I kinda owe him."

He listened to the girls words and shook his head. "No, for once the Hutts have actually hired some respectable muscles. Intel suggest about two hundred Iridonian mercenaries inside the city with another hundred patrolling the surrounding area."

Objective: Infiltrate Shando
Tags: LeoraLiliana LeoraLiliana Solan Charr Solan Charr

Rai looked a little surprised at the fervor of the armored man with him. All he felt when he turned his Force sense on the guy was heaps of burning rage. Even as a Sith, to feel such unbridled anger was a bit disconcerting. Whatever. It wasn't a big deal. He just hoped there wouldn't be any trouble.

"Don't knock any heads yet, kid."

Putting thoughts of the dead aside, the Shard patted himself down, making sure his lightsabers were safely tucked under his jacket, and that his blaster was strapped to his leg properly. Would he have been in serious danger if the sabers weren't hidden, or the blaster got lost? Not really. He was more than certain that he, the Iron Knights, and the Imperium's backup could level Shando if it needed to happen. But it didn't need to happen now, and he didn't want his own sloppiness to cause a one or two-day operation to become a siege.

As the shuttle landed in the Shando spaceport, Rai felt a distinct sense of unease from the people outside. That was understandable, as at least a few of them probably knew there was something going on above the planet. Considering the fact that his allies had almost definitely begun firing on the ships he'd passed on the way in, there really wasn't that much commotion. The administrators were trying not to alarm the guests, he supposed. At any rate, it made it easier to pose as one of them. The shuttle doors hissed open, and he walked out, making a big show of looking around and being tourist-y. There really wasn't a lot to look at in the spaceport. His eyes ended up back on the armored man with him.

"Alright, just follow me. I'm gonna get us into the tower."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom