Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Hope | GA Defeat on Ziost & Tiss'Sharl

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State

bannerGA.jpg

j7FmVD.png

A billion points of light hang among the darkness of the void. A billion opportunities to drive the shadows into retreat. A billion stars. Today, their light gives no comfort as we mourn the loss of those brave men and women who gave their lives in defense of goodness in the galaxy.

The Sith Empire has snatched victory from the jaws of defeat and repelled our siege on Ziost and triumphed in the negotiations on Tiss’Sharl. Our Alliance has suffered a major setback in the effort to repel the forces of evil, but our resolve has never been stronger. Hope will prevail.

As we speak, I have directed Galactic Alliance High Command to prepare to launch a surge of troops to the front, to regain what territory we have lost and proclaim victory at last over their corrupted Empire.

For now, though, let us recognize those members of our faction who placed themselves in harm's way to contend with the Sith horde:

jbBX5P.jpg

The Golden Starbird was one of the first great distinctions awarded by the Alliance to individuals who have performed heroic service in the battle against the darkness. This medal is named for the seal of the Alliance which represents the ideals of the faction. For this invasion, the distinction goes to the 7th Mechanized Regiment and the Wolf Pack. We also grant this distinction to Auteme Auteme Kisaku Oroken Kisaku Oroken Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe and Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo .

jbB6Ad.jpg

The Star of Coruscant is a special distinction and one of the highest honors of the Alliance, given to a member of the faction who paid the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our people. For this invasion, the distinction goes to Gala Geert Gala Geert .

Whatever happens, the Alliance - as always - will face the unknown

j7aG4c.png

tumblr_p5cxfe2aQT1t0l6i3o2_400.gif

A HUGE thanks to Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano , Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim and Alli Vern Alli Vern for joining us in the boardrooms of Tiss'sharl. People thought we were crazy when we said we would write a non-combat invasion objective, but we showed them that not only is it possible, it can also be just as cut throat! Your savvy business dealings have not only earned the respect of the Tiss'sharl League, you've also earned mine.

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
Man. Someone actually thought my writing is worthy of an award of some kind.

There must be some kind of a mistake. I just scream and flail at my keyboard until something coherent pops up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom