Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Hooking, creative title goes here.~

Hello one, hello all!!

I cannot begin to express how excited I am to create stories with you all. I've been lurking around this board for a long, long time. The stories that are created here collaboratively look like some of the most fun, so I'm finally taking the dive and joining in!

Where I will start, I'm not yet sure. There are a few characters in my catalogue (few probably undersells it) from various tabletop games and other roleplaying sites. I'll probably take some time to look through factions and such, finding a direction however I can. Any help, pushing or pulling onto one path or another, is always appreciated!

This doesn't mean I only wish to start there - if you would like to put together a story that furthers your characters journey I am most excited to collaborate on one offs and see how our story develops!

Once again, excited to begin! Hope to meet a bunch of wonderful people on here.

Welcome! I know the feeling of having so many characters, more often than not I just take a shot gun approach and throw them in different threads to see who sticks out the most as something enjoyable to write!

So if you want someone to bounce off of, hit me up.

Aris Noble Aris Noble Definitely understand that approach. Trying to decide if it would be best to go that route or ease in with one or two characters I have a good connection to. I'll make sure to hit you up here in a bit!

Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin It certainly looks like it! I adore the mix of tags for your character. Alchemist and Conjurer is delicious. Hope we can find each other at some point or another :)

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters Valery Noble Valery Noble Thank you both for the welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom