Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Honor Among the Hibiscus

Resurgent Narrative

R
MSWh9n0.png
zvSOVYu.png
Quietly as the agents made their way to take down any who bore the mark of the Seogka. Kwang-Su kept to the shadows - Gyeon would pay the price of her ancestors and what better day than the day of the dead. She could join them, he thought, and so as she arrived at the cemetery. Kwang smirked and just as he sought to step through, something stopped him. He looked around puzzled as people moved around him. It was at that moment he knew that his plan had been revealed as he looked up toward the Royal Mausoleum and saw ghosts. Ghosts, men and women who by all accounts were dead.
He readied his hand, ready to pull at the Force to advance through whatever barrier had been put in place. But then he felt something, like the small tappings of bug upon the skin. Kwang looked up again and saw the projected figure of the Royal Shaman. He then felt his throat begin to close, Kwang fell to his knees and crawled up toward the cemetery. Step by step breathing became harder, his lungs burned as they struggled to work. How could this have happened? He had it planned, he was going to restore honor to his house.
He closed his eyes and then opened. Kwang-Su laid eyes on the Ancestors of House Kim, Sarang, and Ji-Hun the sister and cousin to the Queen passed him by. Both paused and looked at one another then at him, and spat on his face before proceeding toward the Mausoleum. Kwang-Su reached out trying to pull at the Force. The heavy paw of a Tigerkin fell on his hand, just as the pain of a blade pierced through his back. Kwang-Su whispered out a word, but it fell into the aether as he felt his heart being squeezed.
Kwang now knew that this was not meant to be and that his house would remain a stain upon the land, and their dishonor would continue. He fell to the grass, and the light had gone from him.
Meanwhile Eun Lee tried to escape, he ran through the alleys as the lanterns swayed back and forth in the wind. He turned the corner only to run right into Phoenix Edorath Phoenix Edorath and Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn . When he tried to turn around and run there was a wall, it occured to him that this might just be the end of the line - it would not stop him from attempting to run anyway.
Isobel Nakano and Nima Vantoon would get a call that Kwang-Su had been put down.
Elements of House Chu however have fled the city, so the chance of their return still lingered, but for now, the Queen and her family were safe.
2DLwfGY.png
bp42N6T.png
"Certainly, but of course, feel free to enjoy the meal," Mr. Branneth gave a nod of respect toward Redwall. He slowly rose to his feet having finished his meal and bowed to the waitress. "It's already paid for and you'll find that your tab for the accommodations if any will be paid for as well."
Nate had another meeting to attend to, another person or persons in which to integrate into the First Order. "Once you and your men are organized, head out to Avalonia. We'll have transportation waiting for all of you, the sooner we get this integration completed, the sooner we can move forward onto bigger and better things." He smiled knowing that the bigger and better things meant, the rest of the galaxy. Ession had suffered a lot under the heavy boot of the Sith Empire.
Hopefully, those who once called Ession home would soon be able to call Dosuun home all the same.
cOYgRQY.png
The First Order had been able to prevent the Queen's assassination and unraveled the complexity of the Royal Seoularian Court. Now it would turn to find a way to ensure that the line of House Kim continued, and more importantly recognize the legitmacy that the Daughters of Geon Sun-Shin had to the throne. A matter for another time, but for now the people of Sejong and indeed all around Seoul celebrate the lives of their ancestors. Seoul is once more grateful to the First Order, for aiding their royal court.
- FIN -
[OOC: Feel free to keep posting here, this was just to tie up the main story! Thank you to everyone who participated!]

Orum Berik

O
Location Unknown

'A pity.'

The Director looked down on the corpse of Kwang-Su. He would have vastly preferred a live specimen- both for his purposes, and to enact justice. But in the end, It had been child's play to snatch the body- the locals didn't want to get into a jurisdictional pissing match with the OIS, and quickly ceded Kwang-Su's body, and those captured and killed bearing the mark of the Seogka. Those who looked into the disappearance of the renegade House Chu too closely would be visited. They would be informed that they had been remanded to First Order custody, and firmly told that it was a matter of state.

'So much promise, wasted. And for what? To right a wrong done generations ago? Fool. You would have regained honor by living to erase the stains of your fathers. But who and yours chose treachery. However, I am a kind man. I will take everything that made House Chu what it was, and give it a greater purpose.'

The Director turned to his compatriots- A Mandalorian, a Kiffar, and a Anzanti. The Mandalorian was holding a sealed canister, protectively. "Project: Prodigy, as you all know, is nearing it's culmination. We suffered some setbacks during the Fall- we were able to use our time to gather some specimens, but unfortunately we learned we needed the right type of specimen. Yvarro's rampage deprived us of that, but the discovery of Agent Vantoon was fortuitous. We just need a few more specimens."

"Kiffar, will this man do?" Wordlessly, the Kiffar walked over to the body of Kwang-Su. Touching his forehead, his eyes flashed yellow, and his body seized. He stumbled. The Director waited patiently for the Kiffar to catch his breath.

"Yes", the Kiffar finally said, panting. "The fighting history of this one and his House will do. They hold a history of battle, and subterfuge. A pity that we cannot take this one's essence, but I can still imprint his battle history onto The Weapon."

With a nod, The Mandalorian put down the canister. The Kiffar laid it's hands on it, and in a moment, he channeled his psychometry and imprinted Kwang-Su's memories of battle into the canister.

"It's done." The Director nodded. "Good. Take the Anzanti. Have him take the essence of the living ones, but make sure he puts it into the Weapon. Use the contingents we have in place if you must." The Anzanti started cackling, as if amused by the threat. Warily, the unlikely duo walked out of the room, and into the cell of one of the Seogka captured alive.

That left the Director and the Mandalorian alone. The Director clapped the warrior's armored shoulder. "My friend, thank you for your patience. But I assure you, The Weapon is almost complete, and your legacy- the legacy of your clan- will be ensured." Wordlessly, the Mandalorian nodded and followed the Kiffar and the Anzanti, canister in hand. The Director heard the begging and sobbing member of House Chu before the door shut again.

The Director fished into his pocket, before he opened a locket. A hologram sprang up- one of a younger, smiling Orum Berik, and the other a younger, strapping man whom favored him so much that it could only be his son. "I'm sorry I failed you. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. But I'll make it right", the Director said, a tremor in his voice.

A moment later, he was all business. "Make sure he's quick with this one- we have a lot of specimens to get through tonight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom