Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Invasion! (Varan Zarvenis)

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
The sharp pain of her sides being periced had finished it. Jenna fell over off of [member="Varan Zarvenis"], too weak now. The dragger-like claws had periced her and she was wounded. The accumulaited pain from the stabs in the flesh and the shots to the face were enough to end it all. Jenna breathed too hard. She was losing blood and passing out. She couldn't focus anymore. Her strength was gone. She was done for...

I let out a deep breath as she fell of of me, letting out a growl as I fell next to her. "One last chance... are you worth more to me alive?" She fought hard. I didn't want to kill her and if I could get some money to let her live, she would be fine. Never the less, I placed a clawed hand over her neck. I offered a chance of life. Would she take it? Or would I have to finish her.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Jenna was barley able to keep her mind stright, let alone answer him. It didn't do any better when he put his hand around her throat. At this point she was mumbling things, more of a need to stop the bleeding while saying names of people. Who they were she did not say, but obviously they were close if her delusional state had evoked them. She was completely at his mercy now.

[member="Varan Zarvenis"]

I sighed and stood up, picking up the limp form of Jenna Templar. "Damn it." Thing about Zorren,s we can't always kill. This one had no known crime and was helpless before me. Every instinct was shouting at me to keep her alive, at least for a time. I made my way to her house and set her down before applying pressure to her wounds. After stoking a small fire with a match and some couch stuffing, I started to cauterize her wounds. "I won't kill you... I can't. Not yet at least."

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Her whole world was spinning as [member="Varan Zarvenis"] picked her up. She felt like she was floating and falling. The blood escaping her body and forcing her to compensate with delusions of what was and wasn't. She felt as though a giant was holding her in his arms before laying her down. She could smell fire brewing and hear the sound of something being ripped. And then, suddenly, her dream world was shattered with a painful scream as the burning sensation went over her wounds. She arched and swated with her arms, trying to make whatever it was go away. It subsided as did she, Jenna hearing at the assassin said he would not kill her...at least this time.

With her last bit of strength she grabbed his wirst and gave a weakened "Wh.....why?" only to pass out soon after.

I smiled at her as she passed out, my ears flicking a bit at the words. "Damned genetics." She'd recover. Then I'd make my judgement. For no, I just went to the kitchen and started to make a small meal for myself. Damned hypermetabolism. Besides, its not like she would be in any shape to attack me if she did wake up sooner than expected.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

It had been over an hour before Jenna would come to. She gasped as she suddenly felt life spring back into her again. She looked around, realizing everything she went through wasn't a dream. Her wounds were still bandaged and her safe house still a wreck. But she could smell something. Not fire. Food. She realized he was still here. Why? Why not kill her already? Why heal her? Did he think it was unfair or something? While thinking on this Jenna could hear [member="Varan Zarvenis"] outside of her room and fell back on the bed, pretending to sleep still. She needed to wait and see what his plan was.

I yawned and wandered back into her room, enjoying the food as I finished the plate. A hard fight... turns out I burned three servings worth of food in the conflict. Of course I had used the time to bandage myself as well, cauterizing my leg with no small amount of pain and bandaging up everything including that. I sat in front of her bed and propped up my legs. She couldn't sleep forever. Eventually she'd awake and I'd have my questions. But for now, I simply pulled a book from her shelf and started reading.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Peeking one eye open Jenna could see him sitting there with his back to her. She needed to take this chance. Quickly she got up and gripped her arms around his head, one on the back and ready to snap his neck if need be. She held it there and made it clear she could snap him right then and there if he tried anything funny.

"You've got five seconds to explain what you're up to. Before your head pops off like a wookiee dumpling!"

My hand raced to her neck, placing my claws lightly on her jugular. "I couldn't kill you yet. You've got just as much time to tell me if I can get paid to let you live." Before she was helpless. Now she was threatening my life. Survival outdid defense. If she took one wrong move, she was gone. That much, I was sure about.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Great. Now they were in a stalemate. Jenna had a chance to break his neck while he could slice hers open like a pez dispenser. The right wrong move and things would be over for one or both of them. And he wanted to know why she was so important to keep alive. She questioned what she could say to make him understand or agree to it, but nothing aside from paying him off one way or another would help.

"Myabe because you've got more to lose if you do kill me. My friends may rather me die then give up, they'd be more than happy to serve your ass on a plate for killing me. So maybe you've got more to lose than me in this Tatooine stand-off. I mean it is from Tatooine, right?"

I shrugged and stayed where I was. Took a lot less effort to cut than to break after all, so I was in the advantage. "I don't care about that. They don't know who i am. Hell, I doubt they could even pinpoint my species. All I'm after is the credits. My offer from before is still open. If you refuse, then you die. If you say yes, you're free to live." I said it like a choice, yet I knew she didn't have one. Die or pay, that's how it was. Either way, I got the credits. "Pay enough and I'll tell you where to find my contractor."

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

A tough choice. No really, it was. Jenna wasn't sure how much he was being paid, but for all she knew it was way more than she could afford to give him. Of course she could always chaclk it up to an I.O.U. the protectorate would be able to pay off. Especially if it meant finding the one responsible for putting the hit out on her to begin with. Then again...

"Okay. Maybe I get my people to pay you. Whatever your price is I'm sure they'll reach it. But there's one other thing I want." she then whispered to him something "exotic" before asking "All that thrasing around actually brought back some old high school memories. And I don't know if it's the exhaustion or the fact my head's still a little dizzy from all the blood loss, but I think I need something to even things out. So? Deal?"

"Twenty thousand for you to live. And an extra five thousand for the intel." It was a fair deal as far as I was concerned. it was Fifteen to take her life, and after her attacks, I'd need a few hospital bills. "If that's the deal, then we're alright. As for extra, that would depend on what you want." My hand had lowered slightly. I was still ready to slit her throat, but now at least, I had a bit of trust that we wouldn't be dying today.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Summing everything in her head Jenna said aloud "35,000 credits. Okay, not as much as I expected. I'll be honest, I thought I was worth 50,000 at least." She losened her grip around his neck a little before finishing with "As to everything else, just follow my lead."

Three hours later....

The bedroom looked more wrekced than before, and that was saying something. Clothes were scattered about and candles were lit, since they were the only means of light with the real ones out from all the fighting. There were empty bottles of lube and a few toys scattered here and there; some too adult to mention here. On the bed Jenna was breathing from such exterstion her face was reddened by it. She had a flushed yet appeased look on her face, even though she'd just laid with a man who tried to kill her.

She gave a loud "Woo." before saying "I think....I think I needed that. Yeah, really helped me get over all those times you wrekced my stuff and shot at me a bunch of times. Oh and the stabbing. Still kinda peeved about that. How's your legs by the way? Still have any feeling in them? Lightweight?" she joked.

Given what she'd done to him she'd be suprised if he did have feeling in them.

"For someone who just got shot to hell, you sure are a lively one." I started to get up. Tiring yes, debilitating? It took ore than one lovely woman to keep me pinned. "You weren't exactly calling me that before." I grinned and put on something a bit more decent before looking around. "Good luck explaining all of this to the neighbors."

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

"Yeah. That was because you were actually putting in effort. After that you started to teeter off." Jenna retorted, still keeping the covers over her. After that she commented "Don't worry about the neighbors. Like they've had any action like that in thier lives." With a deep sigh she look to him and said "So, money's on the dresser. You can tell your pimp daddy you were worth ever cent." smriking in knowing how that sounded.

"Yeah, not buying it." I smiled and went for the credits though I stiffened at her next words. "Oh, very funny. But you can bet your beautiful hind end that I'm not going back there. Coming back with this instead of instead of killing tends to leave one without a head when it comes to those folks. No, I'll likely just disappear and look for my next job. Good luck getting to him though. Rather surly fellow, not nice at all."

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

She rolled her eyes and gave a "Pfft. Please. With enough background checks we could figure out how many times he went to the bathroom today." After his comment about his next job she only called over "Yeah, well next time put some effort into it. Otherwise you'll dissapoint all your callers."

I chuckled and started to collect my weapons. "Next time I'll be more careful who I pick. And I must say, i don't think I disappointed you." Once I finished collecting everything, I placed it on and started out the door. Maybe we'll meet again, farewell. I gave my ex-target a small bow and left through the door. Had to say, that was one of my favorite jobs yet... even if it was technically a failure.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom