Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Invasion! (Varan Zarvenis)

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
A hard jut to the unmentionable area was enough to take the wind out of Jenna for that moment. Good thing she wasn't a man or else that would've hurt worse, and then it'd have been personal. But now it was even more personal since he was playing dirty like that.

She fell to the side, holding the spot where he hit, before whimpering "You lousy sone of a nerff hearder...."

She only gave him a moment to breath before lifting her leg up and kicking him square in the nose, hopefully breaking it. She realized he wasn't human, not after taking punches like that. Possible a half breed of something stronger but either way she knew she needed to try something else. She looked before seeing where her blaster had landed and tried cralwing for it.

[member="Varan Zarvenis"]

I staggered to my feet one I got her off. My face was pounding with pain, but nothing I couldn't shrug off with a bit of will power. "Yeah, gotten that before." I turned to face her, just as she kicked me in the nose. "KARK, RIGHT IN THE SNIFFER!" My hands rose up to my bleeding nose. Hell, that hurt. Looking up through my pained vision, I caught her going for the gun. "Nope!" I took a quick jumpstep to catch up to her and kicked the side of her legs, intent of spinning her around with the blow.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Jenna felt the legs kicked out from under her before she had reached the pistol. And oh so close too. She rolled over on her back and groaned for a second before recovering, being taught to deal witht he pain until after the fight was over. She quickly lept to her feet, arching her back as she did, before standing in a fighting pose. Obviously she was trained to be more than just a up-front brawler. She kept her fists up while moving to the side before trying a few jabs for his chest. After that she would deliver a round house kick towards the same spot, hoping to knock him back.

"Expecting that, jerk?" she said before coming foward and trying to land a few punches to his ribs now.

She was really fast for someone who had just gotten kicked around. Still, so was I for getting punched in the face. At my peak, I'd have caught each his no problem. As it was, I could barely defend myself until the kick which sent me staggering back. "Nope, but I hoped for this." As she charged for me, I stomped, flipping the forgotten pan into my hands to bloc the punches, then slam into her face with a simple and quick extension of my arms. "Now lie down." Hopefully I wouldn't be the only one with a bloody nose.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

She'd forgotten the pan, and that was something Jenna was going to kick herself in the rear for later on. She took the hard knock to the face and fell, covering the right side of her face where it had hit. She seemed to go down and whimpered in pain, even as he shouted for her to stay down. She seemed to scared and hurt to want to fight anymore, but that was only to drop his guard before quickly kicking the legs out from under him. Once he was down she hopped onto of him and grabbed the wrist of the hand carrying the pan.

She pinched the nerve in his wrist to make him let go, knowing no matter how much tougher he was he would still feel it in his nerves of all places. After he would let go she retorted "You first!" before headbudding him, and flipping back. Once she was back in the kitchen area she pulled out one drawer with the knives and started tossing one after the other at him, hoping one would stick in a fatal spot.

I smiled and watched as she fell, ready to end this. Then she managed to trip me again before pinching my until I dropped the pan. Once she started hurling daggers, I dove behind the couch, growling as one stuck me in the leg. "Ok, Ok, OK! I've a proposition! If we can just stop and be civil for a moment." Honestly, this fight was getting tiring. She was good, really good, and I didn't like risking my life for simple honor and not when medical bills outdid the pay out.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Jenna, after finishing with all the knives, ducked back down for cover, keeping one in hand in-case. She took a moment to catch her breath before hearing him want to reach for a compromise. Obviously she was getting to him, which was a good thing, because she was starting to run out of ideas.

"What?" she called over. "You getting tired?" After a second of trying to relax the sore parts of her body from the fight she called "I'm not falling for it, buddy."

I couldn't help but laugh at the suggestion. "Please, I'm not out of tricks yet. We zorrens can run for days without getting tired, assuming we've the food to sustain it. Thing is, we've only got a few thousand of us left. And there's the whole thing about me wanting actual money form my contract, not a deficit from medical bills. So here it is, I know who and what you are. If your people can pay me more than my contract, I'll happily lay off and you won't hear of this again till the next hunter comes after you."

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Hearing him try to seel his proposa; she laughed and called out "Sure. Even if you think that would work, do you know how long it'll take them to get out here. By then who's to say if you don't change your mind and just hit me while my back is turned. Forget it. Besides, I doubt you'll last long enough even you are what you say you are. Why not just peek your head out and I'll end all your problems with one quick shot."

[member="Varan Zarvenis"] (Sorry, never saw the post until now)

"I mean I leave here, you take it to your superiors, and I not bother you again. If you back stab me, I come at you better prepared. If I back stab you, well, I'd rather not have a faction on me. And I'm only in this for the money." I sighed and rested my head against the couch. Damn that knife hurt. "By the way, I've plenty more ammo."

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

"Yeah, sure you do." she called. "And this is my house. You think I don't have a few more surprises waiting for you?"

It was true there were more stashes of guns about in the house, though Jenna had to mentally remind herself whre most were because of the ones she'd already used. Not to mention the ones that may have been scattered due to all the fighting that already went on between them. In fact, as she realized this, she looked around and realized how wrecked most of the house was already and how hard this would be to explain to anyone who came over.

I rolled my eyes and took out on of my pistols. She just refused to give. Oh well, I'd just have to complete the contract. Preferably, without losing any limbs. "Then lets get back to work." With a quick jump, I launched myself for her pistol, picking it up as I slid on the ground to fire a double spray of blaster fire at her, my new location giving me a new angle into her hiding place.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Jenna covered her head when the spray of blaster rounds went all about. She didn't have any weapons except for one knife, which wasn't going to be much help against him with his blasters in hand. She had to take that advantage away from him. Looking around she did realize one thing, all the wreckage caused by thier fighting had made a few more points of cover that lead to where he was.

Using that to her advantage Jenna jumped and rolled from one to the other before finally reaching [member="Varan Zarvenis"]. Once she was close enough she charged towards hm, tackling him through the glass door leading outside to the pool area. Given how hard she pushed both of them wound up falling into the water. Jenna, pushing him away, tried swimming for the surface, knowing his blasters would be no good here but that she'd lost where her knife went.

"WHY! WON'T! YOU! JUST! DIE!?" I'd offered surrender, hell I'd offered the chance to leave her completely alone but she still went at it. As she closed in, I tensed up for the tackle, letting out a small growl as we smashed through the window and into the pool. Pain lit up my world as we hit the water which then started to run red. Blood. My blood. Pain in my leg... RIGHT! She lost one of her knives, but another just so happened to still be sticking out of my leg. "Not so fast." As she tried to swim away, I pulled the blade from my leg, a loud growl leaving my lips just before I hurled it at her, aiming for her upper thigh.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

A sudden pain hit Jenna's leg as she realized the knife had been thrown into it. She screamed in pain but tried to fight it as she kept swimming for the surface, managing to get her hands on the dry land at least. She stopped, breathing before reaching down and pulling it out of her leg with a yelp of pain. She breathed heavily while spitting out water from her mouth.

Despite the pain in her leg Jenna tried pushing herself up, trying to get out of the water, while carrying the knife with her. This man was as durable as her, maybe more. But it had to end eventually, and she intended to be the one still standing. Though she did have to give him credit for being so durable.

Once she was on land she fell on her back, trying to lift herself up, while looking to him and saying "That....that all you got?"

I shifted adn swam to the closer side of the pool managing to crawl out at about the same time as my target. Rising to my knees, I couldn't help but smile at her question. I reached over and pulled my vibrosword from my hips and pointed it at the knife in her leg. "More than what you've got." I was bleeding quite a bit, breathing a bit harder, and hurting a lot worse. But, I was alive.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Jenna tried picking herself up, using one of the sun chairs nearby as support while her leg was bleeding. She held the knife he'd thrown in her hand before seeing him pull out a vibroblade. Great, something else she wasn't expecting. Still if she was going to do down it would be fighting. She switched hands and held the knife upside down before charging at [member="Varan Zarvenis"] with the intent of slicing at him.

When he would try to strike her she would grab his hand that held the blade while leaving her arm open to be caught as well. She lept onto him and locked her legs around his waist, trying to squeeze him to death if possible. The whole time she was yelling and raving, showing how much this entire fight was starting to unleash her more animal side. She didn't even think about it but this was all so....exciting.

I started to rise to my feet as well, growling a bit at the pain. I'd been through worse... but I was getting kinda tired. As she charged after me I readied my blade and slashed at her torso, only to get my wrist caught as she seemed to anticipate the move. Still, not all was lost as her second anticipation failed.The thing about that sort of grip on a knife was that there were really only two ways it could work and with her charge, she likely meant to go with the downward stab. Once I saw her arm lifting up for it, I placed my own at her wrist, catching her just below the knife to block the attack. "Go to sleep." She could try to jump on me all she wanted. But that little thing called zorren strength... yeah, kinda sucks when that comes and punches you in the side of the face, a tactic possible by my lack of actually using fingers. Didn't have to let go. I just had to punch and make sure my extending arm was in her knife's way.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

A good punch and Jenna felt like her head was almost taken clean off. Her whole face swayed to the side when the fist made contanct. She was still awake but another hit like that would be the end for her. During the struggling Jenna spat out blood, realzing how hard the hit really was. Now she had to play dirty. It was the only chance at dealing with this super strong son of a gundark.

She turned back to him and found an opneing. She brought her lips down and bit at his ear, her teeth locking into the flesh. She was a wild animal now, fighting for her life. And even if she would die she would leave plenty of scars for him to remember her by.

O, for the love of all that is the force! As her teeth fell on my ear I pulled back, losing only the tip to her attack. Might have only been a bit but damn it hurt. Perhaps its time I show her why it wasn't a good idea to get close to a zorren. My hand flattened out, brandishing my sharp claws with I then plunged to her side, using my own hand as a dagger. "JUST SURRENDER ALREADY!"

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom