Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Invasion! (Varan Zarvenis)

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
It was not so much a home as more of a 'safe house' for those like Jenna Templar who were secret agents for the Omega Protectorate. This one was located on Naboo, which was a decent place for one to come and relax. Though Jenna thought most of the people were either too uptight at times, or just annoying like the gungans. At least she had her privacy.

Jenna had come to here in order to take a break after a long stream of hardened missions she needed to preform for the Protectorate itself. And enough of it would eventually strain on anyone's body, which had started showing on Jenna's with the number of still healing bruises and wounds she had here-and-there. This tiny vacation was exaclty what she needed to take her mind off of things and just enjoy herself.

The house itself was small but had a number of high paid essentials, like a giant holoscreen, a fully stocked hybrid kitchen/living room, a bedroom with queen's sized bed, and even a private pool out in the back. Not to mention the number of inner security systems added in. One could never be too over protective as far as she thought. And, for even more measures, Jenna was careful to stock certian areas with her own hidden suprises in case anything were to happen. Part of her regreated that even when she was trying to relax she still had to remain alter, but had to keep reminding herself that was what came with the job; like having a bantha for a pet and needing to clean up whatever mess it left.

It was starting to get late and Jenna had finally finished her shower before wrapping herself up in a nearby bathrobe. Her long brown hair was twriled and up into a towel that sat as a cap on her head. While wiating to dry off she made her way to the kitchen area of the room where a nice cold soda was waiting for her after a nice, hot steamy shower. The holoscreen was on as well, giving a few news reports here and there about what was going on in the galaxy; a few things she was aware of or had more detail on than the news knew.

But being bored with that she flipped over to another channel where a sitcom was playing called "Hutt Want Love", and the antics of the lead had made her laugh so hard it echoed throughout the empty house.

[member="Varan Zarvenis"]

Another day, another contract. Such had been my life since the great exile. It had been a private one, so my contractor wouldn't be metioned to anyone though I would have to say that I didn't take any pleasure in it. Such kills went against everything I was supposed to stand for... still, waht was a man to do when everything he had ever known was suddenly dashed away.

So, back to the present, I clicked in the power pack of my last pistol, having two on my person and a rifle slung over my back. Those coupled with the long vibrosword at my hip should prove all I'd need for most any conflict, including the one before me... hopefully. Slipping up to the door I knelt down and worked with my lock pick, hoping to break in. if all wen't well I'd make it inside, take out the target, and leave before a sound could be heard.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

After a few more moments of watching the hilarious show Jenna stood, undoing her hair form the towel and drying off the last bit of water still sokaing it, before making her way back to the kicthen. Wanting something quick and easy for lunch she rifled through the fridge before finding an instant soup to be put int he microwave. Quickly she unwrapped it and put it in, setting the time for three minutes, before making her way back to the bedroom where she would need to change.

Now alone, or at least as far as she knew, Jenna busied herself with drying off and then changing into her pajamas for the night. She had a black night with matching underwear to go on underneath. It wasn't until she'd finished that she heard something beep. Out of insitnct she thought it was the alarm system, indicating someone was inside. From her sock drawer she pulled out a small pistol blaster before rushing out of the room, only yo realize it was the microwave having finished heating.

With a sigh of relief she lowered her pistol while saying to herself "Nice, Jenna. Next time don't bother waiting and just shoo the appliances." while getting the soup out.

Thing about zorrens is, their hearing and other senses are like a dog's and that beep made me freeze. "Sithsp- wait, just a microvave." After waiting for a few moments to calm my nerves, I slowly opened the door and slipped in, closing it behind me while I took out my pistol. Creeping my way across the house, I stopped when I saw [member="Jenna Templar"], my mark. Lifting the blaster, I pointed it at her head adn started to squeeze the trigger. No muss no fuss. Just one shot and then I'd get paid.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Once the soup was out Jena had started stirring it with a spoon. As she did, however, her senses seemed to highten in a moment as she felt something off. The sudden click of a blaster behind her had confirmed this. Quickly she ducked just as the shot ran out, she just barley avoiding being dead in a heartbeat. Once she was down she rolled to the side behind one of the counters before popping out and seeing where the intruder was.

She fired a blaster rounds towards him before taking cover, calling out "I'm sorry. Didn't you read the sign. This ain't no open house!"

"Sith spit!" She wasn't the only one who jumped for cover. Notice, target is heavily armed. As she pulled the pistol from who knows where, I dived behind a wall , feeling the thud of a blaster against it. "Sorry, must have missed it! Kinda like you're head!" I turned my gun around the corner and fired a couple of shorts into her general location, just to keep her pinned.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

A few more shots fired, thankfully not penetrating her defensive position, before Jenna called back "Ha ha. Very funny. Try making smart-ass comments like that when I've bown your head off!"

Seeing she didn't have much charge left in her blaster Jenna had to take things elsewhere. She stood from cover and fired a few more shots to distract the assassin before tossing the blaster away and running out and towards her room. She needed to more guns and thankfully she had plenty around the house to spare. Once she made it into her room she slammed the door shut and locked it before looking through her closet. While her clothes were inside she kneeled down and pushed a button on the floor, revealing a hidden weapon stash underneath. Seeing what she had at her disposal she smirked before reaching down for one.

"Good luck with that! You certainly aren't the first to try!" Her movement and fire to keep me in place was fairly annoying. Still, I managed to stand and dash after her only to meet a locked door. "No need for secrecy this time." I turned and pressed myself to the threshold and moved my gun to the lock, firing three short bursts to break it before kicking the thing open. "KNOCK KNOCK!"

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

When he busted down the door he was met by Jenna holding a large blaster rifle pointed right where he was. Around her arm was an ammo belt with a few gernades hanging from it as well. Obviously this was a few of the hidden weapons she had but with the assassin right in her sights she smiled after seeing him standing there and thinking he had the edge.

She smiled and gave a little "Hello." before opening fire on him, even some of the shots trailing towards the walls where she hoped they would go through and hit him. Despite his actions on avoiding being shot she called out "Not exaclty the helpess woman in bed you're used to killing, is it?" before opening another rund of surpressing fire.

"Oh sith..." As her finger fell on the trigger, I leaped away, rolling across the floor before rolling away from the gunfire. "Give me some credit! I only shoot targets like you, beautiful. Dangerous and well stocked." I took cover behind her fridge and took out my own rifle, careful to keep my breathing low lest she find me and hurl one of those nice little grenades of hers.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

After realzing she'd not killed him Jenna stood before slowly taking steps out of her bedroom to look around for him. She still had a few rounds left in the rifle and plenty of gernades if it came to it. For now it was a question of where to find him. Peering from her door she looked around, not hearing or seeing him right away. She looked and didn't see any signs of blood, meaning he wasn't wounded either. No exact way of knowing where he could be except somewhere in the kitchen/living room. The couch, the fridge, maybe the hallway leading to the door.

"Olly olly oxen free!" she coyly called, trying to see where he was.

Keep on waiting, just keep on waiting, what do we do, we waaait! My ears kept open for her until I saw her shadow pass through the kitchen. Three... two... one... "Peekaboo!" The word was called out as I flopped onto the tile with the rifle, sending a spray of shots in her direction. Great thing about not living here, property damage was't really my problem.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

The sudden call had cuahgt her attnetion before Jenna leapt out of the way from the spary of bullets she managed to reach the kitchen tabel where she quickly knocked it over to act as a over point for her. Once she was safe she checked, seeing she wasn't hit, but there was one bullet that had managed to go right through her nightie. The spot was just between her legs where the skirt trailed off.

Seeing this she scoffed before saying to herself "This cost me 800 credits!"

Now calling it personal, for such a small reason, Jenna peeked out, seeing that the sprays came from the fridge, before taking a gernade and pulling the pin. She rolled it over towards where the assassin was hiding before letting it blow, then trying to fire at him as he moved with more rifle shots.

"Damn!" Didn't work. Pulling down the fridge, I thanked my zorren muscles for giving me the barricade against the shrapnel, now only dealing with the concussive wave and sound. The concussive forces were taken easily by my zorren body but that sound, MY LORD THAT SOUND! "Schutta, that's probably less than hearing aids!" Of course, I had no idea what that sounded like since all I could hear was the ringing of my sensitive ears through the pain of a sizable migraine. Getting onto my feet I leaped to the kitchen's bar and used that as my next cover, popping up every now and again to fire at her and her cover of the table.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

Jenna followed the same tactic as him, popping out to fire before ducking back down. Every time she did fire she only aimed back and the bar area where he took cover in the hopes of clipping him. During all the commotion she was keeping track of his shots. He was running out. But she failed to realize so was she. At one point she thought she had him, seeing as more of the bar was blasted to spinters at this point.

"Gotcha." she said before pulling the trigger, only to see the rifle was empty. "Oh son of a..."

She looked and saw how close the couch was, another hiding spot for a few more weapons. Jenna, knowing this, ran over as quickly as possible before ducking behind it. She tossed both the empty rifle and the belt away, needing to move easier to reach through the cushions before fiding another blaster pistol.

I popped up at the same time, and one of us was about to take a shot to the skull... that is until my rifle clicked. I spent a moment just staring at her. "Funny how things work..." Then she leaped to her couch and pulled another gun. "OH COME ON!" I ducked back down before blaster fire could burn its way through me. "I'm just trying to get paid here!"

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

"Oh yeah? Well here's a bonus!" she called before firing at him again. After that she took cover before calling out "By the way, who sent you? One of the division factions? The crimelords? Some guy named Snuggy? Because you can tell him from me what I did was purely professional, not personal!"

She stayed under the cover in order to hear whatver his reasoning was while trying to think of a plan. All of this firing was getting her nowhere, and him as well. Perhaps she would need to try a little more up-close combat. He may have been good with guns but she was sure she could beat him in a bare fisted fight on her own. She only peeked around a little to see where she would be able to flank him if need be.

"Not at liberty to say, sorry!" I ducked as the blaster fire slammed into the wall. "Pretty high up though! Paid a good sum for your head. Oh and while we're on the subject, nothing personal here either. Just business. Gotta eat somehow!" I had to stop this stalemate... Looking through her cupboards, it only took me a moment to find what I was looking for. "CHAAARGE!" I leaped from my cover, waving a large frying pan to catch her bolts as I made my way to her position.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Tanalth

This sudden action caught Jenna off-guard to wher she fired, only for him to block two shots that would have ended him if he didn't have a pan to block the bolts. With nother else left she tossed her blaster away and shouted as he chagred towards her. She caught him as they met before falling to the ground with him. She tried to wrestle her way on top before gradding his right arm, trying to hold him down, while punching him with her free hand.

The whole time she shouted "Yeah! Eat it! Take that!" while showing off how tough she was.

She was quick, I had to hand her that. Quick enough to grab the pan at least and start punching me out. And boy it hurt. Still, I'd faced worst. "COME ON, KEEP TRYIN'!" I shouted back between punches. But eventually, enough is enough. Scientific fact, pound for inch, we zorrens are much heavier than your average human. Why? Well, our muscles are bundled tighter to make us much stronger. For every three pounds a human can lift one extra pound for every three compared to a human of the same build. Now I didn't plan on lifting anything but my knee, but I did lift it pretty fast. Grandted, she wasn't a man so I wouldn't be popping anything, but that didn't mean there was a pillow in that spot either. "Now get off!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom