Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Brew Star Wars RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all i have had a star wars home brew system in the works for a few years now and I'm finally ready to play it with some folks and was wondering if anyone here wants to try it, all i ask is that your 13+ you have skype/discord and we can start playing
Ways to contact me (please dont message here as the other 3 ways are alot more reliable to get a hold of me, but other wise i get to you as soon as i can if you message me here) i cant wait to play it with you all also changes will happen as its a homebrew and not finalized yet i have played so many campaigns with other friends of mine and worked out alot of problems (currently 3.0 is the version) and i do take constructive critisism but i do say however, I would prefer to use this communities discord (can be used in browser if you dont want to download the client) cant wait to see you guys there
may the rolls be with you :cool:
Steam: Xassainx
Discord: xassainx

The home brew is based off of
KOTOR I&II
DND 3.5e
My own ideas
Star Wars Sagas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom