Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home, and death await me. (Circe Savan)

"For how long?" The girl asked, still there enough to need to ask, but still enraptured by the Current enough to not consider the consequences of learning this. She didn't know how Jacobs must be feeling (quite confused, to be exact.) Or what the cost of this may be. She just wanted to know it.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"However long you wish. The longer, the more I can teach you, of course." She smiled, looking Saran over. "Besides, in concert, I suppose I could assist with the getting of jobs by creating a multitude of factories here on this world." She smiled. "That is a reason you're here, I suppose. To survey the land and see if it's inhabitable."

She was still embraced, Circe's hands wrapped around her waist tenderly.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Saran almost spun around at @[member="Circe Savan"]'s last comment. Inhabitable? One may as well live in a burial mound. "No. This place should remain a warning to all of us, that we can never be to sure of our safety. A monument, standing untouched by time. To remember. And to honor the dead." She paused, thinking over what the woman had said. "I don't know how much time I have. I'll need to report back soon."

"Then perhaps we should schedule a meeting somewhere else." She smiled, the White Current still flowing around the two, their own little bubble outside the realm of reality. "I have plenty of time. What about you? Are you too busy to engage in the rapture of the White Current once again?"

She smiled, giving a soft chuckle to the Miralukan.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

"No, I do. It's just that..... I need to check in at the temple if I don't want to be hunted like a dog." Like Tracyn was. She added silently. Looking back on the mission, she hated herself for it. He had wanted freedom, and they had tried to take it. Her cut was still fresh. And it stung. Her life just felt so.... wrong sometimes. Like she wasn't what she was supposed to be. Like she was evil. We're the Jedi really good? She wanted to know. And she would find out. She sighed, and said "Where do you want to meet?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Malachor V." She smiled. "I have land holdings there." She smiled, questioning whether now would be a good time to let the woman go or not. "Madame... I am going to free you from the White Current now. Meet me on Malachor, okay?" And with that, she let go of Saran, who would soon reappear in the real world in shock. Circe herself would move away, leaving and generally exiting the area.

They would meet soon.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

"Malachor. Yeah. I'll.see you there....." Saran started, but then @[member="Circe Savan"] let go. Stumbling, she almost fell to the ground. And Jacobs was there. He held the Miraluka in his arms, carefully moving her across the surface to the Zealot, waiting for them. Once aboard, he prepared a cup of caff for her, and set it in front of her on the table. "Jacobs....." She mumbled, and he snapped to attention. "Set a course for Corosaunt."
He nodded. "Yes, ma'am." Draping a blanket over her shoulders, he left. Soon, the ship rose up, out of the atmosphere. They would go to the temple. And then the Knight would return to her life. On the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom