Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday break for me too

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

hahahhahaha.... Like I said you would be very disappointed... I would rather go on a hunting trip with you again... but hmmmm, things might a bit different now.. me being Jedi and all. :p

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

I shall pretend to be ignorant here on that comment as the alternative sounds ... ah ... welll........ Instead I shall give you that dance! And my due is done.

* Iella grabs Daxton and tangos with him, complete with rose in her teeth * .... "Hey not so bad after all huh?".

My dear, you're joining my hated enemy is but the opening of this tango. The smoldering look in the eyes, the unspoken want, this is what we live for. That the spanking afterward but that is a different story. Come my dear, let me show you the errors of your ways.

Maestro, the music please.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]: Oh my plan is for you to join ME .. not the other way around. One day my red friend you will come to feel the power of the light side. Oh you have your hate, and lust and whatever else, but so boring yes? oh so tired you are becoming. It is now a chore to be you.... can't you feeeeelll it? The spice is gone, my red friend and now I set my plan in motion.

God what a load of .... it! hahaha. /me hugs back.

@[member="Syn"] : thought I already was one? :p at least in private?

@Iella E`ron
And lets just say for a second I consider your proposal, can you imagine Daxton as a Light Side user preaching non-violence? Can you imagine him on the Council. I know of at least three people who would say that is just wrong.

Then again, you never know with Daxton I just might surprise you. In the meanwhile would you be my Jedi Nemesis?

Yes it is that time of the year and like most I too will be away for a while over the break. For the next week I will be very limited in my on time here. So my alts will be the same obviously.

Iella
Coci
and Tia

take care everyone and happy holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom