Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG HNN Presents: Faction Action! A Newsletter By Holly Starstorm

HoloNet

H
Do you have a new faction and you want to get the word out? Is your current faction doing some really cool things and you want to brag? Do you think the galaxy needs to know what is going on? Well we have the solution! Our very own Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm will be releasing her newest piece of content, a newsletter called Faction Action! In this newsletter Holly will explore the updates and activity of the various Chaos factions.

Ideally we would like to release this newsletter weekly but this will depend on circulation and the availability of information. We need people to give us information on the inner workings of their groups!

You can do that here: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/faction-action-request.164537/

Love your work.
Suggestion: Rumors from the Holonet

Also I am happy to offer minor in the background rivalry with the GNN GNN , which has been referenced for ever. If you want to reference their reporters in your post feel free. I was one day, in a blue moon that I may never get to :), going to dev some news tech we could use, and if I ever do I'll be happy to offer it up for all news stations. Cameras, broadcasting equipment etc.

Also to further offer collaboration I do a satire blog here:

From time to time. I'd be happy to offer anything there for the news or write it for yourselves depending on the style you want. Pull anything you like out of it, and put it in your own tone of course if you'd prefer.

HoloNet

H
Love your work.
Suggestion: Rumors from the Holonet

Also I am happy to offer minor in the background rivalry with the GNN GNN , which has been referenced for ever. If you want to reference their reporters in your post feel free. I was one day, in a blue moon that I may never get to :), going to dev some news tech we could use, and if I ever do I'll be happy to offer it up for all news stations. Cameras, broadcasting equipment etc.

That would be great! Also a gossip column sounds super fun.

GNN could be rivals or we could be two shows on the same network? Or we could have like a Fox News vs CNN type of thing going.

HoloNet

H
Underworld Tales Underworld Tales would you like to come work for HNN? Your blog could be part of our delightful programming package!

If you have Discord we can chat. KitterBitters#0902. I may have you already but Im not sure.

Sure these are both my accounts i'd be happy to join up with GNN and the Underworld Tales. I will go with whichever you prefer, rivals or collaboration. The GNN doesn't belong to me, many writers have referenced it over the years. I just made the account and once upon a time a minor to encourage it. It has a slightly satire edge to it and has often been used for war reporting, so it could be a counterpart to your more serious takes for example. Or just a different 'brand' of news on the network.

HoloNet

H
Sure these are both my accounts i'd be happy to join up with GNN and the Underworld Tales. I will go with whichever you prefer, rivals or collaboration. The GNN doesn't belong to me, many writers have referenced it over the years. I just made the account and once upon a time a minor to encourage it. It has a slightly satire edge to it and has often been used for war reporting, so it could be a counterpart to your more serious takes for example. Or just a different 'brand' of news on the network.

That sounds great! I made Holly way back in 2008 because I was studying broadcasting and wondered what that would be like in the Star Wars Universe. She has been a ton of fun so I thought I would try to expand into the Holo News Network. It would make total sense that this network has multiple news organizations under its hat. This way there can be rivalry but friendly since they all get paid by the same peeps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom