Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech HK 'Hunter Killer' Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
HK 'Hunter Killer' Armor
Concept-Art-Zhang-Yimin-Section-8.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: Personal 'Heavy Armor' for Sars Sarad
Image Source: Link
Canon Link:
Permissions: N/A
Primary Source:

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Sars Sarad
Affiliation: Sars Sarad
Market Status: Closed-Market
Model: N/A
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Phrik, Duraplast, Egarian Silk Bodyglove, Anti-Ion Mesh

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: Average
Resistances
Energy: Very High
Kinetic: Very High
Disruptors: High
Lightsabers: Very High
Electricity/Force Lightning: High
Ion/Emp: Average
Sonic: Very Low
Radiation: Very Low

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • HUD Display
  • Rebreather w/ Air Scrubber
  • Friend/Foe Designator
  • Advanced Targetting Interface w/ Rangefinder
  • Cyclical Vision Package (Infrared/Ultraviolet/Night Vision)
  • Sound Dampeners/Light filtration system
  • Inertial Dampening System
  • Vacuum Seals
  • Reifflex Cellular Padding
  • Shockweb Integration
  • Magnetic Locks on Boots

STRENGTHS
  • High Durability, High Agility: Phrik and Duraplast compose the majority of the armor with Phrik being the main component of the plating and the duraplast making up the remainder around the joints, etc. As Phrik is the main component of the armors plating it is extremely resistant to many forms of damage while the combination of the duraplast with the metallic plating ensures the armor remains lightweight and only minimally hindering to the wearers agility.
  • Electrichead: A Bodysuit of woven 'Egarian Silk' is fitted beneath the main plating of the armor. While this further insulates the wearer from harm Egarian Silk is well known for its properties when it comes to absorbing electrical discharge providing ample defense agaisnt such. In turn the armor is likewise fitted with a 'Shockweb' which can then discharge electrical energy stored by the silk back out in a burst affect capable of stunning opponents around the wearer.
  • No Ion, not today: An Anti-Ion Mesh that coats the interior of the armor ensures it is resistant to Ion/EMP attacks. That's not to say a large enough charge wouldn't knock out several systems but a single grenade likely won't be enough.

WEAKNESSES
  • Sonic is as Sonic does: Despite all its considerable resistances Sonic weaponry is highly effective against this armor. It has no innate resistances to sonic attacks aside from the sound dampeners. A Sonic Rifle or firearm will penetrate through its plating with ease.
  • The Force is strong against this: The Armor has no innate material of defensive system that would outright negate the force in some way nor has it been imbued with the Force in any way. It was never designed to counteract 'Space Magick'.
  • Weakpoints: Like most armor it has weak spots around the joints which include the elbows and knees. The Armor is also weakest here and is primarily composed of duraplast instead of phrik so as not to impede movement.

DESCRIPTION
In a Galaxy ripe with opponents Sars Sarad has quickly coem to realize that while his 'Dueling Armor' is sufficient against foes such as the Jedi or Sith it was not quite as capable against enemies like the Mandalorians or Bounty Hunters of any creed who often come equipped with powerful armor of their own as well an assortment of weaponry.​
Indeed, the Galaxy is an arms race against such powerful foes.​
The HK 'Hunter Killer' Armor was designed to counteract the threat of such highly armed and armored opponents. Whereas his Dueling Armor was more subtle the HK Armor is anything but as it sports powerful phrik plating complimented by lightweight duraplast where the joints are vulnerable. It's built to take hits from Energy and Kinetic weapons and even provides respectable protection against Disruptor grade attacks.​
Reifflex Cellular Padding and an Inertial Dampening System ensure that it can mitigate force from concussion impacts and otherwise as well while an Egarian Silk Bodyglove is both comfortable to wear and highly absorbent of electrical discharge. An integrated Shockweb system also lets the armor release stored electrical energy in a powerful, stunning burst.​
Alas, the armor has no defenses against the Force. Sars Sarad himself being an adherent of the Force saw no need for it as he could effectively combat enemies using as much. Of course this armor wasn't meant for other Force-Users, it was meant to take on the other foes of the Galaxy.​

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Sars Sarad Sars Sarad

Very cool armour, love it! However, I'm sorry, but I cannot accept it in this form. The materials that you wrote never give any "Force resistance" to the armour, so here the Average already means None, and you cannot go under the Average to gain free points for it. Due to this, I have to ask you to modify the Force resistance to Average and please adjust the other resistances accordingly.

Understandable MANIAC MANIAC

I've played with the resistances and weight a bit and everything should even out. As is I removed the Force completely since after some consideration it didn't make sense to have it listed. Otherwise I've adjusted the weight to average seeing as how considering the materials it's made with an average for them would still be considered lighter than other armors and I've lowered Energy and Lightsaber resistances to Very High. Looking at the sheet I think it all evens out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom