Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Deals to be Done with Dancing.

Keldooine
Daznac City
Abnoc Cantina
Tags:
Urgot Snirrt | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

Keldooine and especially this Abnoc Cantina, was a backwater trading stop by all standards, with far too many meatbags. Making commentary on credits, the intake of intoxicating gases, or liquid refreshment, pod-racing betting, and local bounty's going on. A particularly contagious establishment for revelry with an overly zealous band playing in the corner, had patrons dancing around the half-circle dance floor. At least two tables had gambling going on, and there were plenty of sore losers.

Except for the dance floor, Abnoc bar had a low hanging white stone ceiling throughout, forcing the tallest patrons to duck to not smash their heads and risk a concussion. It had cream-colored pillars where decorations were hung, stone mixed with brown colored metal floor and frame, styled as an outlaw bar for mercenaries or bounty hunters. There was one long bar facing away from the band, circled around in a half-circle, the opposite side of the dancefloor like a mirror. With just two overworked Rodians creating the drinks. The patrons were all kinds, it'd be difficult to find a more diverse group of aliens anywhere in the mid rim or Hutt space.

In the middle of this. Two droids stood together, an astromech and a later HK model bickering.

<Statement> No you stupid bucket of bolts, I do not wish to assassinate the bar we are standing in.
<Amendment> Though it would prove efficient I would no longer have an employer to guard.

The silver assassin droid was armed with a large slugthrower sniper rifle on its back, some sort of blaster rifle in its hands, a basic armor covering of durasteel, and a shield generator on its hip. It had at least two grenades of some type and a vibrodagger visible.

<Opinion> Employer. It would prove advantageous to have our back to the wall in any dealing. The HK droid said to Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji . Still a newly hired gun, his employment wasn't finalized yet but his programming hoped it would be. The noise and dancing here were ripe distractions for mayhem and massacre. Not that he would suggest such a thing.

Last edited:

divider.png

"Mm. I never like having my back to the wall. Not if I don't have to." Xyoz hummed softly, bobbing his head to the tunes around him. Ah, man, there was nothing better than a club to deal in. Where else could he dance and drink while making money? He cracked a toothy grin towards HK-87 HK-87 as he set his hands behind his head. No weapons lined his body. The most he had was a suit. He was in the big leagues now. All that spice to sling.

"Relax. Put on your uh, do you even have a relax function? If ya don't, that'll be the first thing I get ya." He barked a laugh as he plopped into a seat, casually propping his feet up on the case of spice he had with him.

"Try anyway, though."

Urgot Snirrt | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Urgot Snirrt

U
If there were two types of people Urgot had no patience for, it was spice dealers, and droids. The former were often twitchy, paranoid, and their products made people sluggish and weak, the two least entertaining things a person can be. The latter were just annoying, always beeping and chittering in their weird droid-language, or rambling on with big, long words like those snippy Hutt translators. Even the droids that were fun to fight talked too much, and it seemed this HK unit was no exception. But for now, Urgot would have to sit still, as he was being paid fairly well to keep this spice dealer alive with the help of this strange droid, and he was never one to turn away credits or a chance to crack someone's head.

"I say let him sit where he wants,"
Urgot squealed. "If anyone wants to attack him, they have to go through us. And we'll go through them first."

Urgot leaned against the bench Xyoz was using, thumbing the blade of the vibroaxe sitting at his belt and swirling his drink with his free hand. He had to order a full bottle just to feel anything, as it seemed the bartender watered down anything that came in a glass, Urgot could smell the difference in strength.

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla HK-87 HK-87 Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

Tags: Urgot Snirrt | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

<Compliance> Of course Employer. Relaxed mode engaged. Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

The droid lowered its gun toward the ground, took two steps backward, and sunk about an inch on its feet. Its yellow eyes glowed blue instead.

<Addition> Though nothing is as relaxing as wanton violence. Should the matter arise.

Its head rotated toward. Urgot Snirrt

<Agreement> That would indeed be a favorable turn of events. I like your way of thinking.

The more central the target, the more potential directions he could shoot in. This observation was noted for later to be suggested to future employers. He somewhat envied the Gamorrean's constitution as he drank, for a meatbag it was almost commendable.

The droid's attention turned to the dancing area, and every so often he would analyze the dancers. Awkwardly bobbing his head in relaxed mode to the music. Though it might seem also he was evaluating potential targets as they passed by… whichever you believed. At rest for a time, the HK droid only flashed out of blue mode into yellow, as a few strangers started walking toward their table.

Was this their first deal arriving?

"So." The first stranger looked at their table. "Yeah ah. I heard, you know." One of them scratched the back of his neck.

Was there a code word here, or a way this was done? The HK droid watch with anticipation.

NPCs
Left them up to you to describe. Use them as you like.

divider.png

"Relaaax. No one in their right mind is gonna try to attack us. Maybe arrest us, but that's it's own problem we'll deal with later." Xyoz waved them both off. Wanton violence was exhausting. And he was plenty exhausted of it. Instead he kept a kind smile. Well, kind in a 'I'm selling you drugs' kind of way. The second the first person came up he was on his feet, casually wrapping an arm around the clearly suffering addict's shoulder, patting his chest with the other hand.

"Course! Of course. Don't you worry about a thing my dear friend, I know exactly what you need."

"I've got the credi-"

"No no, don't bother me with that money crap. Look at you friend. You clearly need a pick me up." As if by magic the Shistavanen pulled out a small pouch, gently tucking it into the mans jacket.

"Here. Get right, then come back. We can discuss buying more then, yeah?" Then like a dad sending their kid to school he ruffled the man's hair and ushered him onwards. Well backwards. Towards the bathroom. People took spice in the bathroom, right? Sure.

He plopped back down shortly after, kicking his feet back atop the case.

"Another happy customer, yeah?"

HK-87 HK-87 | Urgot Snirrt

Urgot Snirrt

U
"They can try." Urgot muttered, almost hoping someone would come and try to rob or arrest them at some point. A little violence was the only spice he was looking for this evening, and it seemed the droid at least agreed with him on that.

When the first pair of junkies for the evening approached, Urgot kept a cautious eye out for any sudden movements or shifty behavior. Of course since these were grade-A spice heads, they were pretty much nothing by sudden jerks and nervous twitching, so that made trying to figure out if they were a threat or potential profits harder. The boss deciding to get extra friendly with the two didn't help matters either, there was a lot of ways you could slip a knife into someone during a hug, Urgot had scars that could attest to that.

"Aren't you supposed to get credits for spice?"
Urgot asked, watching the junkies walk away with no credits changing hands.

"Want me to go shake some money out of them?" The idea of extortion brought a hopeful tone to his voice.

HK-87 HK-87 Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Business sense wasn't programmed into his matrices, only the fact sadly no one died was. Like Urgot he also watched closely, tracking any potential threat to his employer's personage, his weapon raised a few degrees. <Request> Do be careful employer. They sometimes meltdown droids without employers you know! Decidedly an unfair outcome for a droid as skilled and well maintained as he was.

He was liking this larger meatbag more by the minute! Very satisfactory!

<Calculation> I detect a 75% likelihood they would shake very well.

The droid processed for a moment.

<Addition> It may provide amusement for the patrons if done from the ankle.

That bit of assassin droid wisdom shared it went back to relaxed mode, its eyes went blue and it lowered down slightly. Noticing the change in music seemed fitting to their task. As they awaited their next client he watched expectantly for who that would be, head rotating occasionally in different directions, much like a searchlight.

Big fish, small fish, rival, angry customer, undercover agent? The possibilities for mayhem were nearly limitless, it almost drove its circuits into a processing loop. Perhaps they could round up sentients and force them to purchase spice for the employer, stun grenades could prove effective. No what was he thinking! Stun Grenades? Purge that memory file at once.

Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji | Urgot Snirrt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom