Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HiteVision of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
"Commodore, we have gathered new information from HiteVision on Utapau: his gang was also active on D'Qar but he says that the current leadership of the gang has kept recruiting ex-GA personnel, traitors even, to terrorize the whereabouts of the airbase" T-account reported to both Griet and Janick, when they returned from Susefvi.

"Please, Jane, you have a visitor by the name of A'Runda; exactly who is he and what's the purpose of his visit?" Griet told Janick.

"He's my apprentice. We ought to get underway soon. Oh and stand ready to exfil us if anything was to happen to us out in the wilderness"

Before they could leave the airbase with a general-purpose, off-road speeder, into D'Qar's forested wilderness, Janick made sure that they have packed everything they needed in it: a tent large enough for two, a few pots for preparing food in, food supplies for several days, water, a datapad, a comlink, her beskad, her brand-new Chalacta sniper rifle, ammunition for that weapon, and also a raincoat, too. She wouldn't assume a specific size for A'Runda; hopefully he brought his own raincoat. Oh boy, HiteVision: why is it that the image of a 3-something-meter bandit that continually had to keep his head down in the storage bay # 327 in the Pack Rat on Utapau keeps sticking into my head? Leastre just told me there was new info that came from him, but how will I announce that to him? I might probably want to take with me a test item that belonged to one of HiteVision's henchmen, maybe even one that belonged to the vandals that terrorized a liquor store, and teach him psychometry, but other than that I'm not sure how he feels, she thought, while that train of thoughts was interrupted by the arrival of his apprentice's ship on D'Qar.

"Welcome to D'Qar. I trust you're ready to go into D'Qar's forests? We are about to go deep into the forests in search of bandits"

See with eyes unclouded by hate
Popping out of hyperspace over the planet, A'Runda's Tribe I had arrived. Going through hyperspace never really got old for the Tusken. However, in the last second of each jump to a planet sometimes scared the Tusken. Seeing a planet, moon, or star rush at him with great speed. He was given the area he needed to head for. Punching through the atmosphere he looked at the green planet below. He'd only seen a few of them before. It meant that for today he was gonna be out of his element.

Flying over he caught sight of the air base. Soon the craft began to face up as the repulsorlifts gently lowered the ship down onto its back side. After the ship landed he readied his things. Such as his backpack, gaffi stick, and an old cycler rifle. Along with some food and his old poncho for the rain. Soon after the boarding ramp for his vessel lowered and he walked down. He'd never really been in ORC territory before. Or at least he didn't think he has. Understanding the galactic powers and their borders was still something he was getting used to.

Then he took notice of Janick as she started talking to him. "Thanks for the welcome, and yeah, I think I'm ready. So we're dealing with bandits huh..." He thought for a moment. A'Runda was no stranger to bandits given where he's from.

[member="Janick Beauchamp"]

"Before we depart, I think it's good practice to go over the background information regarding those bandits. If what HiteVision, a Tro'zet bandit we captured on Utapau along with four of his henchmen, revealed is correct, traitorous ex-GA personnel may be hiding in this region, preying on travelers tramping through D'Qar's forests. We have reason to suspect their base is somewhere in the jungle. There is a reason why we don't want to proceed in a frontal assault: we suspect them of having stolen heavy weapons. The best way to do so is to infiltrate the base in the dead of night"

The list of shipments the ex-GA personnel is suspected to have in tow comprise rather disturbing items, heavier than what the ORC usually fielded. Heavy weapons they may have stolen comprise a heavy mortar capable of blasting them to smithereens from 20 km away, machineguns, and other items that the GADF issued to mechanized infantry. Janick knew it was not going to be easy, so the best way in - and out - was stealth. Then again, because of the dangers the heavy weapons caused, it was best to strike in the dead of night. And yet a security guard willingly accepted to drive them around the forest because he was on patrol as well. Before that security guard could get seated, Janick brought one item from Suarbi 7 that belonged to a dead traitor that fell in battle, and she was there to witness its death while getting the ORC merchants to safety, which must be on their way to Utapau by now, after a brief stopover on D'Qar. She now delivers what she has to say about psychometry, while they boarded the patrol speeder and Janick presented the blaster rifle in front of A'Runda:

"Today's first lesson is psychometry. With psychometry, you have to realize that you are, in fact, reading the object's usage history using the Force, and that the Force-history of an item is stored in tactile imprints, with the more recent events usually coming first, but if the last significant event was much older than any subsequent use, it's possible the more significant event comes out first in a psychometric scan. The more skilled you are at psychometry, the deeper you can dig and the more information you can get. Using it on dead bodies, while useful for policing purposes, is to be done at your own risk, and not the least because psychometric evidence is treated the same as one would any other forensic evidence"

A'Runda simply listened over what she said. "Ahh, so I guess we need to deal with these trouble makers."

He would simply follow Janick over to the speeder. Moving on it with her. Then he simply listened to her talk about their new lesson together. It seemed like it could be useful, especially when tracking and such. But what was he gonna use for this lesson. Which he figured she wanted him to proceed still. Was he gonna try to sense and see the history of the speeder they were on? But then and Idea came to mind, much like a light bulb came to life above the Tusken. Then he went to digging in his own supplies. Soon getting his gaffi stick out. Which he knew had history, making him feel like he was cheating, but oh well.

Putting his hand over it he tried to reach out in the force. Trying to sense and see its history though its own "perspective." At first he felt like he was just remembering. However, it was changing. instead he could see himself, much younger. Carving into the wood in the tent with his adopted family. Like all gaffi sticks, his was unique to him, and only him. In the fire light the younger version of himself went to sanding it in the fire light. Then a hand came down on his shoulder. Looking up to see it was his father. "Koroght Uli-ah" (Blessed child) He said, proud of the work he was doing on his gaffi stick. Then the memory faded and he was left back on the speeder.

Janick said that the last memory came first usual, but perhaps it was showing him its most important part of history. "I-I think I did it. I saw me, from my childhood... it was nice." He said to her in the speeder. "Do all objects have a histroy one can look through?" A'Runda, curious now with this ability.

"Obviously psychometry is next to useless on brand-new items, since the Force-memories are formed by using the items, or sometimes ambient events in its surroundings, but otherwise every item has its own history"

She thus proceeded to touch that very blaster rifle with the Force, with discoveries being made as to the circumstances surrounding the treason of the wielder. It was triggered by the Lady of Secrets on Coruscant, causing him to turn on his fellow Alliance troopers, as well as its allies thereof, hence why he fired at Griet and her by the conveyor belt on Susefvi, believing the two were Jedi. And then the Neural Storm hit him and the rest of his patrol when she arrived on-scene with Griet, and the traitors' brains were fried long enough for those two to capture them. Poodoo: were those guys sleeper agents under the Sith's payroll? I knew the Alliance had challenges at the top lately, however, there is a reason why Griet isn't with me now: if something was to happen to her, then there would be big problems in the chain of command, she thought, while the speeder was driven deeper in the forest. She shuddered to think of who would those bandits recruit next: ex-GE stormies? In fact the Tro'zet they all call HiteVision, or HiteVision's successor, may as well have recruited ex-GE stormies because the GE is undergoing similar problems on Kamino.

"That would make sense. Which is the reason I wanted to practice on my gaffi stick. Because I know it has history attached to it." The Tusken explained his reasoning.

Personally A'Runda wasn't really aware of much of the happenings going on around the galaxy. For a while he'd understood the scale of everything, just not how it all function yet. He also knew that his home world of Tatooine was pretty much out of the way for the most part when it came being the target of politics.

Then A'Runda watched as Janick put her hand over the rifle to look into its past. Then he got the idea, he was supposed to have used psychometry on the rifle. He felt kinda dumb for not doing it like she probably wanted. "Oh, I guess you wanted me to look into the rifle's history, sorry." The Tusken apologized.

As the speeder sped off into the forest, he simply looked around at the flora passing by them. He'd never really got to experience such greenery. Even after going off world he didn't really go to such lush planets. But he had been to two Ecumenopolises before, Taris, and Nar Shaddaa. Those truly did blow his mind though. Whole cities that covered entire planets and moons. Even when he first started his journey away from his clan. Mos Eisley had actually been the largest city he'd ever seen. Which was really just some large, dusty old city. So going from a place like that to a massive planet wide city was a little jarring, especially after seeing that they had massive high rises and several lower levels. It was just quite a shock to him.

"I get that you were trying to get used to the power by testing it on the gaffi stick, just that you may wish to glean from the weapon's history what could have caused the last known wielder to betray the Alliance, to go raid ships in a spaceport and got hit by a Neural Storm while doing so"

It's entirely possible the trooper in question may not have been a willing traitor and that, in fact, his commanding officer was the sleeping agent, she thought, while realizing that often the sleeper agents are at the top of the subfactions involved in such large-scale treason. Yes, she was disappointed it has come to this, and also she was disappointed that A'Runda wanted a trial run on another item first, just that Janick had a lot of emotions regarding the Alliance and she was, in fact, having flashbacks of the last engagement she fought with the Alliance: that was before she became the Starfighter Commandant for Utapau. She fought with them on two occasions: the Empire on Dagobah and the Mandos on Utapau. Ouch... when the Alliance was, in fact, busy elsewhere in the Utapau airspace to fend of bes'uliiks, I was vomiting in my cockpit, she thought, while those flashbacks were rearing their ugly head once again, feeling that, even though she did, in fact, increase her mental equity since then, and also decrease her mental liabilities, she still has some mental liabilities while experiencing only limited growth in her mental assets.

"Here: you have to handle each item you use psychometry on with care, or else you may imprint parasitic memories without wanting it, or even damage the item despite not having imprinted parasitic memories"

"Okay, I see what you mean." A'Runda said while taking hold of the blaster, and putting his hand over it to look into its past. However, it didn't seem like he picked up on anything new. At least nothing new for Janick to learn about its history. This was more or so for him to get a better idea of the situation they were in.

Withdrawing his hand from the blaster he looked over at Janick. "So, we're dealing with bandits that were Sith agents?" He asked, feeling like the memory was hard to follow. Instead he'd simply ask her for clarification on the matter. Feeling certain that she had a much better idea of what they were up against. After all they were in ORC territory.

Then she spoke again, about handling items with care while looking into their pasts. "What could a parasitic memory do, and do you mean that one could physically damage an item with psychomety?" He wondered, if he messed up he couldn't hurt his gaffi stick, and that easily frustrate him beyond belief. He pondered on this some as he would ride along on the speeder. Wondering when exactly they'll reach where they need to.

Since the last time me was with Janick he spent learning what he could about things like the Witches of Dathomir and their culture and such. He wasn't sure if he could really consider himself a witch though, or even know if Janick was a Witch of Dathomir. Perhaps one of these days he should check out the planet.

"Usually, people that damaged items when using psychometry handled items carelessly. As for parasitic memories, it means that someone else that could use psychometry in the future on that item would trace you even if you didn't actually use the item beyond touching it"

She couldn't exactly blame A'Runda for not having any supplemental information to bring to the table. After all, he was still raw in the power, Janick knew that much. She tried another deeper psychometric reading, but she realized also that... the last user's commanding officer mentioned Myrkr as the point where his Troig superior no longer believed in the Alliance's cause, but he had misgivings about serving the Sith as well. While he was out raiding a shipment of cuprates while patrolling the spaceport, his commander was not there, on-scene. He was on another ship, this one being headed for D'Qar before the failed theft of the cuprates, harboring stolen hardware, including a 220mm mortar. Now, why would the GADF station even one 220mm mortar on a backwater world like Suarbi 7? she thought, while realizing the implications that would have on the future of this operation. The puzzle was coming together in her mind, and she had a better idea of the bandits she would be facing: they were trained combatants and it was not going to be easy.

"It's likely a Troig has taken the reins of that criminal operation, and he is an ex-GADF officer who was stationed on Suarbi 7, while some of his former subordinates were caught stealing cuprates from an ORC shipment inbound from Utapau on Suarbi 7"

"We have almost arrived at the rendezvous point" the driver of the speeder told the two, before the speeder was coming to a near-stop, near a lake.

"Well, if their being supported by another faction or group, that could mean it's some form of insurgent warfare..." He said to her after letting him know that they were to be dealing with an ex-GADF officer. From his understanding the Galactic Alliance was one of the less malevolent factions that were in the galaxy.

That was his little theory at least. But she did seem to answer his first question about psychometry. Although he didn't entirely understand what she said. The damaging sounded like it made some sense but the rest kinda confused him. He was just gonna need to get a little more used to the ability before he fully understood.

A'Runda listened to the driver speak to them. Being very much ready to continue on foot with Janick. From his understanding they were going to essentially be camping. Which was something he was used to given the Tusken nomadic lifestyle. He was just gonna need to adapt to the forest compared to the deserts that he's very much used to.

As the speeder came to a stop A'Runda collected his things and got up. Looking out over the lake. He wasn't all that used to large bodies of water. Not this wasn't massive but still. It was a rare sight for him. He couldn't imagine what an ocean world was like. A planet like Mon Cala, or Scarif would blow him away as a Tusken. Looking over he would wait for Janick when she was ready for them to head out together and deal with the trouble makers.

It was still broad daylight, whatever that meant in a forest near a lake. It was a new experience for him to be doing camping somewhere other than in a desert setting, and tonight's ration was to be some instant noodles. But she had to be mindful of boiling the water before she could put the dehydrated noodles and vegetables into the cauldron, so she took some water from the lake. I've not done camping since Aing-Tii: I've done so many missions in the air, and most of the remaining stuff was in urban settings, or whatever the spaceborne equivalent was. And yet I gave him a demonstration of both pyro and cryo as a parting gift on Tatooine last time, she thought. And yet, perhaps she could get him to eat before they could sleep while they were trekking through D'Qar's jungles. She also brought powdered ice cream in yet another flavor, that wasn't blueberry, nor was it vanilla or chocolate. It was going to be mint and pistacchio. A green powder. Then again, it was a learning process for A'Runda, who is seeing the different biomes of the galaxy for what they are, and not just live on a desert planet like Utapau or Tatooine.

"Perhaps you remembered the parting gift I gave you when I left Tatooine: I was using pyrokinesis to cook something while using cryokinesis to cool down ice cream. Are you hungry?"

"Certainly, how could I forget. But yeah, if you feel like it's a good time to eat then I'm all in."

He personally wasn't all that hungry, but he hadn't really eaten much during the day. A'Runda, although interested, didn't really mind if he did or didn't learn about psychokinesis and cyrokinesis. He certainly thought it could be useful, but felt kinda, meh, to learn it. Nonetheless if Janick was gonna want to teach him the skill he wouldn't tell her no.

However, he was more then ready to continue on this little mission out in the forest. The Tusken, didn't really care about sticking around longer then he was used to. Stepping over to the lake he looked out over it. Seeing the nice reflection in the water of the world around them.

But when he looked below, closer to where he stood. He could see little fishes swimming about, doing their own things. In an odd way the little fishes reminded him of himself. In so that they were most likely just going to remain in this lake for the rest of their lives. Never leaving it, this lake was their world. So it seemed similar to how he was before leaving his clan. Being in his clan was like being in the lake. There's so much more to a planet, and there was so much more in the galaxy.

After that he turned to Janick, it was people like her and Kimiko, people that were able to show A'Runda how much more there was to tribal life in a galactic civilization.

"Even though pyrokinesis and cryokinesis were related to each other, there was a reason why these two were off-limits to drain from me last time: learning both simultaneously was too big a mental data packet to drain at your level in Drain Knowledge, thanks to the underlying subtleties. You understand by now that, while most people use pyro/cryo as weapons, there are other uses to that sort of stuff. In fact I'm thirsty more so than just hungry"

And also that most pyro/cryo practitioners tended to accept that at some point, temperatures can sometimes plateau for a while before changing again, up or down respectively, without looking for the reason. I know it's the latent heat of a phase transition, and Griet knows that too, but I would not expect run-of-the-mill FUs to know thermochemistry to the extent I do. Yes, I know even Griet would be made to look like a genius in today's FU world, let alone me, she thought, while pouring the water into the cauldron, and remaining mindful that she mustn't take fish, nor drink water out in the wilderness that wasn't boiled first. She also collected some fallen twigs so that A'Runda could start a fire (to be extinguished with cryo, because she wishes to avoid forest fires) using pyro, and also estimating that, at his skill level in pyro, the risk is constrained by his power level. He simply didn't have the energy to amount to a whole lot of a fire, not while he was going to learn a few more extras later down the road, and she knew that it would do no good to keep teaching him while he had no power to perform the lessons. Plus she had some marshmallows at the ready if he actually wanted to eat some.

"Now the thing is that you are in fact siphoning energy from one object to inject it into another. If you want to use pyrokinesis alone, you have to take thermal energy away from some other inconsequential objet, such as the bedrock or even the soil, and same goes with cryokinesis in reverse. With that said, you may attempt to light the twigs inside the circle of stones, while drawing thermal energy from the stones circling the bonfire"

A'Runda nodded, understanding now why she didn't want him to get either of those abilities from their first meeting. What she said made sense to him, so he wasn't gonna try and use Force Drain on her to try and learn the abilities. Instead he'd do as she said with the little bit of sticks that were in the rock circle.

Before he did however, he looked around. His knowledge in survival kicking in for making a little fire. Although he could just use the Force, he figured he should use what was available to make it more effective. Walking a little bit around he.'d collect some dried, dead grass. This way there could be something to catch fire more easily.

After that he'd or a little cone out of the twigs, with the grass in the center of it. This way it has an easier time actually catching fire. Reaching his hand out to guide him easier. He began to concentrate. Trying to first visualize what Janick said and how she explained it. Part of him almost wanted to use Force Lightning to start the fire. But he was sure that if he did it'd just blow away the little cone of sticks and grass. All by using too much energy.

He began to sense the ground and the air around him and the twigs. Soon after, a little trickle of smoke began to rise out of the little cone. In the core of it there was a little,tiny glow. Then the glow began to spread to the other little pieces of grass. The smoke began to intensify until it all finally properly ignited. There was an actual flame where he put his focus.

A'Runda made a slight gasp. "Ooo, I did it..." Then the Tusken knelt down to get a better look. Seeing that it was just a small flame he began to move some more twigs with it. After that he got back up on his feet, and looked over at Janick. "Wow, that wasn't as hard as I thought." So if cooling something down was just the opposite then he doesn't see himself having a hard time

"Sometimes you will find, when doing pyrokinesis or cryokinesis, that the temperature will plateau for a while before moving up (respectively down) again; usually, when that occurs, the target object is entering a new phase, e.g. from liquid to gas, as is the case with the water in the cauldron. The energy spent in the plateau is called the latent energy of transition"

I could actually teach him a poodoo-load of stuff about chemistry; all he has to do to learn it is to ask me to infuse the knowledge he wants to learn into him, she thought, while reminiscing her first chemistry course in high school that was actually labeled as such. Now that she was confident in A'Runda having actually started the bonfire using pyrokinesis, it was time to put the diminutive cauldron over it so as to get the water to boil and that they have a supply of water to last them through the trek to the bandits' base. By their estimate, the two would probably arrive at the bandit base by next night. Just that she put a marshmallow over the bonfire so that she could roast it for eating. Luckily she had brought a few sticks for that purpose, while the water cauldron was removed from the bonfire, and its contents being placed in two separate bottles; it was only then that she would hand them the roasted marshmallow on a stick. That's probably just as much as Janick would give him to eat since he wasn't that hungry, while leaving some room for the mint ice cream that was the object of the cryokinesis lesson.

"You must have realized by now that I'm not simply a genius, nor simply a pretty woman" she told A'Runda with a roasted marshmallow on the second stick.

A'Runda nodded along with what she said about the ability and it plateauing. Then he was given a roasted marshmallow on a stick from her. Seeing that it was something to be eaten he quickly undid his mask, even if he didn't want to, and once again showed his face to her. With the stick in his hand he looked at it with some curiosity in his eyes.

After a bit of observation he finally stuck the marshmallow in his mouth. Seeing that it didn't need to be chewed on he simply ate it the best he could. Clearly never having one before, especially one that was roasted. Then she asked her question, which kinda caught him off guard some. "Well um...Yeah I think so. No one's really two dimensional. So I imagine that you are more then just a pretty and smart instructor for me." He replied, looking down at her. "Why do you ask?" A'Runda said, hoping she would be honest with him. Not that she hasn't before.

However, what more would someone want if they were with someone like her. What more should one add to brains and beauty? Did he have feelings for her? That was hard to tell. Given how he grew up he had to search for physical attractiveness through instinct, and he felt like she fit the bill for what he could consider gorgeous. That was at least the best that someone could do when raised were everyone dressed pretty much the same and you never really saw how they looked underneath.

"You have to realize that a master-apprentice relationship sometimes run pretty deep, and sometimes a master can have feelings for their apprentice, and vice-versa. It's a new experience for me to be training Force-users beyond a handful of Force-powers: it feels different to a Witch when they train people that are theirs for the long haul to train, as a titular mentor, and when the mentee is with you only to learn specialized knowledge"

While the student as a person is not overly important when you have the student for the short run, it's crucial when you have the student for the long run, and it's important to ensure a proper fit between master and student. From what I've read on Yutan regarding Jedi, and that is applicable to Sith as well, a poor fit between the two can be dangerous: it can lead an apprentice to resent the Force, or at least the order that trained them, what that order stood for, she thought, while knowing that she wouldn't be able to train lightsaber jockeys. In fact, she knew that it would be a nightmare to be training a student that is much smarter than the master, or another one that was excruciatingly deficient, although, as nightmares, they would be radically different. Thank the Force she would feel that the first nightmare would be much less likely occur than the second, but that train of thought was interrupted by the comfort of having Memory Rub to fall back on, feeling that it's more efficient than having the student drain it from her - and that of the roasted marshmallow she was eating. Now that she had answered the question to the best of her ability...

"I could simply just infuse the knowledge I have to teach you, but I'm doing you a favor by not infusing you everything. Only the more sensitive stuff or the more dangerous stuff may I infuse to you, or ask you to drain, in the future"

A'Runda felt like she was trying to get something across to him as she spoke. Was this some kind of indirect way of telling him that she had feelings towards him? It was either that or she was just letting him know that it could very well happen. He wasn't sure if he should be glad or what. He did say to her before that he founder her attractive. Perhaps that was taking some kind of effect.

Then she spoke again before he replied. The Tusken kinda agreed that not being infused. This was a much more natural learning experience. At least he figured it was considering that all this wasn't something he was too familiar with.

"Well umm, yeah, I guess I agree with you on both statements. I feel like something could go wrong with infusing me with too much information. Learning in a more natural way should be more reliable right. So uh, the other thing, that wasn't just some way for you to say you like me is it?"

Now he felt a little embarrassed for even bringing it up, but he was curious. Perhaps he should've just ended it with the part about him leaning. Plus if she didn't want to answer she did need to, making him feel even more like a fool.

"On a romantic level it's a little early to tell, but on a professional level I like you"

Also I knew that Jedi often seemed to warn about forming too much of an attachment, but from what I've seen, to the extent attachments can lead some light-siders to the dark side, it can also lead dark-siders to the light, she thought, while realizing that it was nice and all to have their romantic moments in the D'Qar forests, but it was to ensure that the apprentice had enough power left for the second lesson. Cryokinesis. Janick was reminded of it because of the powdered ice cream and that she knew that the window of opportunity to transform it into ice cream was soon closing. Also, it was best to transform the ice cream powder into ice cream within 10 minutes of opening the pouch, or else it could cause some freshness issues, and since they were still some distance away from the purported location of the base they are looking for, once the meal is over they will be back on the road again. So perhaps they will be pitching camp elsewhere for the night, maybe around another lake, too. Just that Janick knew that she had to be mindful of the power levels of the student before teaching him anything she might feel would incur a significant drain of Force-energy.

"Now for cryokinesis. You may try to take the thermal energy out of the powdered ice cream and then use that thermal energy to heat up another object that would be inconsequential to heat, such as the stones around the bonfire"

Well, that certainly wasn't a no from her. "A little early to tell" sounded to him like it certainly could be the case. What would he do then? From what he could tell physical and romantic attraction were two pretty different things. A'Runda never really thought of himself as very romantic. Mainly stuff like that was pretty standard and not very intense in the Tusken world. Nonetheless he wouldn't really reply, he'd just look down at the powdered ice cream, and listened to what she had to say.

After she explained what to do he held out his hand and tapped into the Force again. Feeling the thermal energy of the powder. I wasn't really having any trouble with it. Feeling that he really just kinda needed to reverse what he did earlier.

Quite soon his effort was beginning to take effect. He transferred most of the heat away from the powdered ice cream and into the air above it. Allowing it rise up and away from the, what was now, ice cream. Pulling his hand back A'Runda looked at it and spoke.

"Well, I guess I did it. That there does look like ice cream." He said, wondering if there was gonna be any more of the lesson. Since so far he could feel the drain in his energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom