Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Confederacy (RP Contest!)

cMZpAFZ.jpg

Darlings, munchkins, and Queenie's gremlins – the Confederacy has a plethora of planets, locations, and interesting places to explore within its cloud space. As the New Year rolls in, so does a new contest – the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Confederacy! So gather your friends and go have an RP in one of our fantastic locations!

The only rules are:
  • Threads must begin on or after January 10th, 2019.
  • Threads must reach at least 20 posts by March 1st, 2019.
  • Please use the [faction] prefix on the thread.
Some additional points:
  • Bonus points for group threads! There is no cap on the number or writers or characters, and you can have non-CIS characters too.
  • We strongly recommend using the lesser known/popular locations of the Confederacy.
  • The story can be anything you want it to be – PvE, PvP, personal story, exploration… GO WILD!
  • Any writer/character can participate in as many threads as they want to.
  • The story does not have to be completed.
After March 1st, the CIS staff team will convene to decide which thread is the winner based solely on storytelling.

All participants will receive a prize.

The winners will receive one of the following:
  • A unique Artifact, Armament, or Armor created and submitted by Faction Staff.
  • A unique Starship or Vehicle created and submitted by Faction Staff.
  • A continuation of the group's story in a dom, to be worked on with one of our Staff Members.
To sign up, simply reply to this thread with the form below:
Thread Name:
Thread Link:
Participating Characters: [please @ tag them]

Our Admins and Creative Team members will be more than happy to help with ideas, questions, or anything else, so if you have any questions, please post them in a response to this thread, or ask us on Discord!

HAPPY RP'ING!
xHzJRA.png

Thread Name: An Empire in Shadows Chapter I: Until Lambs Become the Lions
Thread Link: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/140333-an-empire-in-shadows-chapter-i-until-lambs-become-the-lions/
Participating Characters: [member="Darth Tacitus"] | [member="Lucius Crane"] | [member="STaCLO"] | [member="Scherezade DeWinter"] | [member="Daxton Bane"] | [member="Alden Akaran"] | [member="Ithiel Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Araya"] | [member="Gerhard Manndorf"] | [member="Ecthelion Aiglos"] | [member="Rath Exigo"]

We are proud to announce the winners of this competition! Everyone please put your hands together for [member="Karlie Lynn Destat"] and [member="Maple Harte"], the winners of the Hitchiker's Guide to the Confederacy contest!
Over the last month, the two have been working with our Creative Team in order to get this thread written adn up, which they chose as their grand prize!

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Wait, WHAT?! Maple Heart? No no no...I've been writing with Vera Mina and Nine Lives, not that stray alley cat Maple...Oh Hell No! :mad2:
Damn it...she best not have hacked into our thread and...and sliced it all up. Damn her!
I may not be able to kick Maple's butt, but I surely can hire somebody to do it. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom