Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

Valgærd

Just what it says on the tin!

How's my roleplay? What needs work? IC, OOC, my characters, storylines, ideas, grammar? I wanna hear it all! I want to know what you guys like, what's been working, and what I can work on to become better. (Me? Competitive? Nah...) I would really love to hear whatever you have to say on my RP, I promise I can take it.

I've been meaning to put up a thread like this for a while now, but seeing as I've been around for a little while now. So come on, you know you want to... so hit me~!

*Slaps* You asked for it.

On a more serious note, I have been writing with you on various characters with various stories we have had, and I have enjoyed all of it. I really like your writing style(Totally didn't convince you to write in first person), and I also want to see more before I can give you anything heavier on how your writing is going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom