Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring thugs, goons, gangsters, and mercs.

Allan

Zealot, Marauder, Mandalorian
[member='Miss Blonde']

I mean, do you want a guy with a beat-stick, a revolver, and two other mandos as backup?

We've got a face and a mechanic/demolitions guy in addition to my main that I play.

I'm down to play if you're up to pay

Hmm sign me up, got my own weapons but I'll take a couple of those shield grenades and the credits. Also unless the security system has a nose I probably won't need a mask. Lack distinguishing marks and the best way to tell a Selonian apart from another one is their scent. I can be your door breacher, close combat, and pilot depending on what you need.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Thread is already up! It's called What's Mine is Mine and What's Yours is Also Mine. You can find it in the open roleplay section.

Also on a side note do you need that vibroswords force imbued as to keep it from being destroyed by lightsabers? I'll hook that up for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom