Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring thugs, goons, gangsters, and mercs.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
So the job is simple. There are two packages needing to be secured from a detention facility. What the packages are, are none of your concern. All you need to know is the job pays 100,000 Credits per man, and I will make custom thread reward for those who participate.

I need straight shooters and people who won't lose sleep at night for killing a few police officers or guards.

Miss Blonde

[member="Onley Xiangu"]

I only give out custom phrik armor to those who serve multiple jobs. I do however have phrik tactical vests and helmets if you'd like those. You do another two jobs for me and I'll smith you your own armor.

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
[member="Sven Djoyta"]
i'm the fairy to talk too about that.

im a fug. im in
thug-life-meme-glasses.jpeg

Miss Blonde

[member="Sek Kali"] if you don't want armor and you get hit, don't expect us to carry/go back for you. But it is not required no, however a mask and a code name normally is. Blonde doesn't want to know your name or your face, so no one can identify you.

[member="Lyth Meran"]
Welcome aboard then, gear is still open to you if you need it.

[member="Darth Abyss"] Blonde doesn't do favors for Sith Lords unless they've earned it, and one job isn't enough to earn a favor. The reward for the job is the set amount. As far as she's concerned Abyss can take it or leave it. But if he keeps doing the odd job then yeah she'll help him out with whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom