Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring Mercenaries and Criminals (maybe even a few smugglers) for a secret operation

Currently planning a secret operation orchestrated by Abyss, and for it to succeed I'm still missing one thing: You.

Anyone who could be classified as an deniable asset (meaning anyone willing to do well payed dirty work for a faceless, nameless shadow organisation without asking more questions then needed, with no formal ties to Abyss and his allies whatsoever), is hereby invited to apply. Details will be shared upon being accepted (this being a secret, high stakes operation which means I will carefully select who's most fit for the job).

Payment wise you will be rewarded 100000 Credits each, plus a force imbued item and an award of choice of the things Abyss' companies produce.

Your work will include a lot of shooting, potential violence against innocent bystanders and a whole lot of explosives and chemical weapons.

If interested, please let me know below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom