Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High Spirits (Open to Rebel Allies)

Cedric fell oddly silent as he considered Avoim's words. His expression shifted somewhat, though it never settled on any particular emotion. After a few moments of silence, the knight spoke, "I will drink with you," he paused, casting a glance through the crowd. His gaze settled upon the closest unlucky denizen.

"But, since I'm not Mandalorian, I'll require help. It's only fair." He turned toward [member="Michelle Peacecraft"], who just happened to have posted up alongside him at the bar, and nodded. "Alright ma'am, you've been conscripted into our drinking game. I need to down seven of these Mandalorian ales; fairly sure I can only manage four," the knight gestured toward the drinks at hand.

"Gonna have to tag you in," he offered her a smile. "You in?"

[member="Avoim Oeymo"]

Receiving her whiskey Michelle took a sip of the cold crips drink, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the taste of the drink. It had been a while since she had a glace of whiskey it was all most like experiencing the sensation all over again. Opening up her eyes she glanced around the area around her others were enjoying their drinks while a few were trying to drink each other under the table. She couldn't help but smile she all ways enjoyed watching people do this out of entertainment.

Michelle concentration was broken when a man next to her turn around and nodded to her "Alright ma'am, you've been conscripted into our drinking game. I need to down seven of these Mandalorian ales; fairly sure I can only manage four," her dark blue eyes follow the man gesture to the drinks before him, he smiled and ask if she was willing to join. Trying her best not to laugh Michelle return the smile "My that's not good. I believe I can give it a go. after all, I have to learn how to if I'm going to be competing with allies in the future."

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

Avoim let out a small laugh as he picked up another of the Mandalorian ales and drank it down in one fell swoop, a sign that he would let the Knight have his helper. He then slammed the glass down upside down before picking up another, the third of the seven when he remembered he would let the man catch up a bit before he soundly defeated him. So he continued holding his glass in the air, the liquid sloshing gently in its glass walls, waiting to be drank with all the speed one could expect.

[member="Cedric Grayson"] [member="Michelle Peacecraft"]

"Indeed you will," Cedric grinned, evidently rather pleased that his chosen conscript had agreed to volunteer. It was only then that he noticed Avoim beginning to drink - the old man had started early. Mumbling a curse under his lips, Cedric slammed back one of the ales. Unfortunately for the knight, such drinks did not agree with his stomach. He managed to down the first glass of disgusting liquid, then half of the second. The latter half had to be sipped rather slowly. It was only when that was drained that Cedric slid one of the glasses to [member="Michelle Peacecraft"].

"Cedric Grayson," he burped as he gestured toward himself. "I believe in you."

A hand rose up to the knight's face. He needed a moment.

[member="Avoim Oeymo"], [member="Michelle Peacecraft"]

Ari Vox

I thought this was America, huh?!
"I'd heard reports," And indeed she had. The battle between the Fel troopers and the Sith forces had been all over the comms when the withdraw was ordered. Hordes of casualties on both sides, all of them just to allow Cedric Grayson and his team enough time for their message to reach out. It had paid off for the Rebel Alliance, recruitment had soared and their morale was high, but these Fel troopers had paid the price.

"I don't think you need it, but you've got my appreciation. The appreciation of the others here as well," She gestured with a look and her hand at the menagerie of Rebel forces that had gathered here to celebrate. "I do hope you and your men will enjoy the festivities, you can always sleep on the ride home," Her eyes fell on Jaster and she hoped her message had come across well. This party was predominately for them.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom