Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hide and Go Seek [Vagrants]

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] | @[member="Thessa Kai"] | @[member="Judah Dashiell"] |@[member="Iron Giant"] | @[member="Daxton Bane"] | @Anyone Else

Looking at the spinning rotation of the 'Sith Lord' that Merrill and Iron Giant had managed to track down, Delila frowned. Sure it looked like the man she had seen while rescuing Thessa. The holoimage projected in the middle of the room seemed to flatter him too much. Rolling her eyes, she stepped back away from the image, sitting back down in one of the chairs aboard the Gypsymoth.

"Then we head down to CIS space and flush him out. I know this type of guy. All I have to do is go into a few bars, ask around for him, and then he appears. This one has too much ego. He wants to be found. I say we bring him out of hiding."

Iced-azure gaze never left the holo. Jaw remained locked, keeping down the scream that threatened to burble up from the back of her throat. She was trembling against Judah but the Galan didn't even feel it.

"Daxt-on B-ane," she choked out each syllable.

Fingernails bit into the flesh of her palms as her fists tightened. The pain felt good, snapped her back to reality.

"That's him." She was just grateful Jorus didn't leave the holo up too long. A lingering in her gaze on her fellow-spacer acted as her unspoken thanks. "Don't go in alone, Dells. Never alone," a ragged warning shot up in her tone.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@Jorus Merrill @Thessa Kai @Judah Dashiell @Iron Giant @Daxton Bane @[member="Delila Castillon"]
"Let me go with you."
Sammo spoke up, he was leaning by a nearby wall, his arms folded softly at his waist, he watched Thessa with compassionate grey eyes, glancing to Delila
"I am familiar with Daxton from a thing on Tatooine, heard he was extorting a Hutt there, but I didn't found the prove yet, if he did so, we might be able to get him kicked off of CIS."
He pushed himself off of the wall slightly
"Besides, I have a contact in the Confederacy, and experience in getting through their territory, I could be useful."
He leaned down slightly closer to Delila
"Let me go with you."
He repeated in slightly sturdier tone, a spark briefly dancing in his grey eyes

The blind fish didn't quite understand the happenings inside the cockpit she was standing outside of, lacking eyes capable of seeing the spectrum most humanoids seemed to be equipped with. The Mechanical thing simply stood there as her suit passively translated what it could of the conversations within. However though, should she have been capable of seeing in the way humans did, she would recognize this face. This was the same face that had greeted another from Resu, one by the name of Silver Sentinel, the Resu male who had secured a shaky trade agreement with the Empire that allowed them the use of Imperial technology, and defensive platforms... the trade part of the deal however was more difficult prior to the Mara Corridor seeming as they were on opposite sides of the Galaxy, but the Resu very passively stocked up on surplus liquid Hydrogen and shipped it off to the Empire in exchange for weapons and technology. C.O.M.O. didn't recognize the fellow having no prior programming of her people's historic events, if a trade agreement could be name as such.

Iron Giant was more here as a walking weapons system than anything else. She had heard of Sith before, what with Moridin's attack on the Vagrant Fleet awhile back. She researched on them a bit from what she could understand, that they were mindlessly spiteful beings, who wielded some sort of archaic power and weapons that could cut near anything. Even with her atrocious armor compliment, she somehow felt under-equipped. If she stayed at a distance though (which felt unnatural to her) she might have a chance of utterly overwhelming him with her overboard compliment of weapons. Only time would tell.

"Combat ready, tactic abrupt." She said, just before C.O.M.O. clarified what she meant.

"She's unsure of how to attack the enemy."

Boy, did he ever turn that holo off fast. He'd left it up just long enough to get Thessa's confirmation, and not a heartbeat longer.

"Confederacy." Jorus grimaced. "I stayed out of the last Fleet-versus-Confed thing, but that was Ori'vod trying to keep her fingers in all the pies, including war zone pies. Last time, it wasn't this. I'll go to war for this. Quiet war -- I got folks countin' on me keepin' my head down and all -- but war still, even if it's just Gypsymoth and a shotgun. I'm not sayin' let's shank the Confederacy, but we gotta find out how deep this goes, who knew about it. Like, my kid lived in CIS territory until last week."

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] | @[member="Thessa Kai"] | @[member="Judah Dashiell"] |@[member="Iron Giant"] | @Daxton Bane | @Anyone Else

Daxton gazed out of the window that overlooked the city from his room in the Tower of Seekers. The Wayfinder of the Seekers was quite pleased with himself, the pair of human females he has exhausted were lying spend on his bed and he still felt like he had the energy of twenty men.

Feeling a sudden urge to troll the bars near the space port, he strapped his gear on and headed out the door. Whistling softly to himself, he wondered if he could sucker some of the templars into joining him. After all, it was always better to get drunk with friends than with just by himself.

@[member="Daxton Bane"] | @[member="Thessa Kai"] | @[member="Judah Dashiell"] |@[member="Jorus Merrill"] | @[member="Iron Giant"] | @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Waving to the empty space where the holo was, Delila snorted. It was understandable her best friend was afraid and unable to stand the sight of anything that looked remotely like her torturer. The warning in the Galans tone was falling on slightly deaf ears. Dells was ready to go in and cause some bodily harm to their Sith friend. While Delila wanted to comment on Jorus' having a kid -- when did that even happen? -- there was a task at hand. Catching up could be done later.

"Alone...but you guys will be waiting nearby to ambush him or something similar. I'm not going to let some gorram baay shfat scare me.We wont get answers or justice until we lure this guy out and capture him."

[SIZE=10pt]“Like Hell you are, Dells. I’m coming with you. Period. You and I both know I’ll be the perfect bait. He’ll want another shot at the one who got away.” Scale-speckled arms crossed stubbornly over her chest as she looked across the small space at her friend. The stage was set for a verbal argument, even as a brow lofted in mild amusement between Dells and her apparent suitor. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The trembling finally stopped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Maybe it was due to the comment from Iron Giant. “When you see him, you will,” a twisted-smile crept over aqua-lips as she imagined finally getting some justice on her persecutor. [/SIZE]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@Jorus Merrill @Thessa Kai @Judah Dashiell @Iron Giant @Daxton Bane @Delila Castillon
Sammo smirked slightly, watching others as he spoke up once more
"And again, I would like to come as well, I actually spied on the Confederacy, I still have contacts."
He glanced to Delila
"Besides, Dells, he is a Sith Lord, a back up is always nice against them, you know what I teach to the Dancers, do not let underestimation be your undoing."
He slightly looked up to the ceiling
"And 'Do not get stabbed' that's important too."

@Daxton Bane | @[member="Thessa Kai"] | @[member="Judah Dashiell"] |@[member="Jorus Merrill"] | @[member="Iron Giant"] | @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Wearing a simplified version of his helmet, Daxton and several Templars entered the bar, drawing the attention of the spacers inside. Although when the Sith Lord bought the entire bar several rounds the mood began to swing in favor of them as they secured a booth in the back.

His students were all young and eager to learn. They practically leaped at a chance to hang with the legendary Templar. All in all the night was beginning to form up rather well. All that was lacking were a few more dancers and maybe a good sabbac game going.....

Vorhi shrugged as he sipped a Corellian Gin and Rodian Tabo Fruit drink on the master's dime. He wasn't sure what all this was about, but he was getting a lot of weird vibes tonight. Hostility here, emotion there, rage there. A hundred auras, filling up the room like Christmas lights. People were less in control of their energies after a few drinks. Less restrained. Still, he nodded to the Zabrak, offering a silent thanks for the drink. He shrugged, sipping it slowly. No need getting hammered, after all. Now, and good dancing partner, that'd be nice.

@[member="Daxton Bane"] | @Thessa Kai | @Judah Dashiell |@Jorus Merrill | @Iron Giant | @Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae @Aedan Miles @[member="Mirshen"]

Aedan walked in calmly wearing the oddest outfit around within reason it was a flashy coat in black and crimson with violet trim. His pants were perfect for speed and flexibility. As he walked in he young Dark Jedi Knights eyes flicked over the bar his weapons all strapped on the two blaster pistols strapped to the outside of his thighs in quick draw holsters his two lightsabers clipped onto his belt on either side as he looked around he noticed a man that looked familiar with a grin he walked over to the man and held his hand out. @[member="Daxton Bane"] "Hey Dax surprise to see you here."
Meanwhile in orbit was the whole of the Dragon armada minus Aedan's personal Devasator-class and both shuttles they had flown down here with the newest members of his crew 2 squads of cloned Cragmoloids that were here to get their hands on weapons or drinks. Some of them even walked into the bar shortly after Aedan drawing silence at their size each one easily measuring over 3 meters tall and 200 lbs pure muscle with two long tusks for goring.

@[member="Delila Castillon"] @[member="Thessa Kai"] @[member="Iron Giant"]

The navicomputer dinged. Jorus's mouth set in a firm line, and he spun his chair. The Gypsymoth leaped into hyperspace.

"If I can find a new hyperlane by instinct, I can find a world, now that we've got reason to think he's Confed. That'll give us a place to start..."

He hunched over the controls, eyes shut, and a display began to tick down from 1.0 until it reached 0.4. They would get there very, very fast, even if they were starting on Belkadan, a whole galaxy away. In point of fact, with Jorus at the controls they didn't even need to deal with known hyperlanes. They'd be there in about six hours.

They reverted from hyperspace, and Jorus settled back in his pilot's chair. A small nebula and rocky dust cloud stretched out before them: The Cloak of the Sith.

"Roon," he said, turning his chair to speak to whoever had come up to the cockpit for reversion. He toggled the cloaking device and the view vanished. "Didn't think it'd be Roon. Good times were had by all." Many of the Vagrants had flown at his back when he and Alna had repaired Mungo Baobab's ancient route and cleared out the Bando Gora reavers. As a result, pirates had been able to move in, and then the Confederacy. A government that Jorus and his business had called home for a while. Feth, Silk's head offices were still on Ukio. The vast majority of their assets were outside Confederate borders, but still. This was risky. At least the Gypsymoth had always kept a low profile; when he did business in the Confederacy, he flew the Daragon, far larger and more official.

"Alright, folks, here's the deal. I've got a few connections here and there, but nobody inside the Templar camp per se. All I know is this. Roon's the home of their citadel, like, this is Templar HQ, Jedi Temple Lite. Daxton Bane's untouchable here. Here's all I've got on them..."

74w0i9A.png

HDNnhlx.png

LEGEND
  • Dark Red - Infirmary and Laboratories
  • Red - Meditation Gardens
  • Orange - Training Fields, Training Rooms, and Classrooms
  • Gold - Archon's Residence and Master Council Chambers
  • Yellow - Auditorium
  • Light Green - Dormitories
  • Green - Dining Halls
  • Teal - Tower of the Sun (Light Side Vault in basement, Meditation Room on top)
  • Turquoise - Tower of the Stars (Neutral Vault in basement, Meditation Room on top)
  • Blue - Tower of the Moon (Dark Side Vault in basement, Meditation Room on top)
  • Purple - Archives
  • Brown - Security Office and Brig
  • Gray - Landing Pad and Ship Storage

"Details are sketchy, none of this is for certain, but that Tower of the Moon on the west side, that's our best bet. There's only that one landing facility, and it's tightly monitored, though I know some folks who run bars and houses of ill repute around it. This place is a heck of a fortress. We go in, we may not come out again. Now, I could go as myself, upstanding businessman of the Confederacy that I am, and talk to their higher-ups, but we both know they'll never execute or even exile one of their precious Masters, they need'em too much. And they do like to close ranks.

"This is the second time the Confederacy's made us bleed. One way or another, there won't be a third time. But we're not here for the Confederacy, though Force knows I'd love to fly up to that citadel cloaked and just start unloading assault concussion missiles on that Tower of the Moon.

"So how do y'all want to run it? Do we go in quiet and diplomatic? Masks up, shock and awe, no explanation given? Or do we go in cloaked, land in the mountains undetected, hike in, and start taking a look at the bars around the docking facility, or try scaling the walls? Or do we wait for him to leave, follow him, and deal with him elsewhere? Do we put on Taozin amulets and join the Templars? Do I call him out for a duel he can't refuse?"

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa watched silently from the corner of the room, paying attention to each detail that Jorus raised before them. "Quiet and diplomatic doesn't work with people like Daxton Bane. He likes a good show, likes any given opportunity to get behind someone's eyes and mess with what there. But he's also smart and if he knows we're coming he might make things difficult for us."

She paused "On the other hand, the Templars may be more agreeable if we're approach them, rather than Bane. If diplomacy fails, we can always have a plan 'b' and draw him out with the offer of a duel."

@Jorus Merrill @[member="Thessa Kai"]@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]@[member="Delila Castillon"]

@[member="Thessa Kai"] | @[member="Jorus Merrill"] | @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] | @Sammo Hache-Kae of Rae | @[member="Iron Giant"]

Judah was growing uneasy with the idea of Thessa going it alone. Despite the six hour lapse in hyperspace he forced himself not to bring it up. Clearly the Galan was intently set on going in and extracting her own revenge. Quite the case of tunnel vision. In fact, even the redhead tried arguing Thessa out of it with no avail. At least once they arrived it wasnt a bar situation but a quasi-Temple Daxton was located at. Judah wasn't sure if that was bad or worse.

"I think we need to draw him out. Fighting on his own footing is only going to make him stronger. Not to mention any friends that may want to take up the fight for him."

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@Jorus Merrill @Thessa Kai @Judah Dashiell @Iron Giant @Delila Castillon @[member="Judah Dashiell"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"]
"We need to worry about appearances too, aye?"
Sammo put that element up to question too
"I should be fine, as most of us, but Giant, Delila, and Jorus, you three are openly members of the Protectorate, some of you high ranking too."
He motioned to each of them respectively as he spoke
"Starting fights and taking out CIS officials, could spark something big and out of control, maybe you should think about staying back or wearing some sort of masks, perhaps?"

"Yeah, Sammo, that's why I mentioned masks. Gypsymoth's got three false telesponders and a cloak, but it's faces that'll cause some grief if we do this the hard way. But I got a ton of bankrobber masks and taozin amulets in the back, if we go that route. Trust me, I've got people that count on me in CIS space -- not to mention the prospect of draggin' the Protectorate into this. This isn't a snowball thing, this isn't a kill-the-Feds thing, this is one man that's gonna die, as clean as we can make it."

@Jorus Merrill @Thessa Kai @Judah Dashiell @Iron Giant @Delila Castillon @Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae @Rosa Mazhar

"This is going to get tricky. We can do masks but how many of us are trained in doing this type of stuff? If we go in, no matter how quietly, some of us are bound not to come back out. Is this a risk worth taking? I'm telling you, this guy will come out on his own. He's got too much of an ego to stay hidden."

Delila would love to go in and raze the place, blow it sky high and watch the chunks litter the landscape. Beyond the fact not everyone was military trained in their group, or that they had limited supplies, limited knowledge and lack of footing all compounded the issue. Then there was her rank of Major, which if she didn't tread lightly could start a war between CIS and OP. Innocents would die because she wanted to wring someones neck.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Nocturno marched through the halls of this 'citadel' it was the nice cushy home of the Templar Order and Nocturno was here to make sure all the droid defenses were in order. Suffice it to say that Nocturno wasn't very happy with having to reroute droid resources to this place, there were much useful places they could be guarding like a Confederate gas station or an ice-cream stand. It wasn't that he hated the Templars, he just hated that they were talked about as being so strong yet they needed to steal his men to protect their compound. Oh well, not much he could do about it he supposed...

"I'm prepared to leave the vagrants for this," the Galan spoke-up quietly. "I won't bring any negative consequences to them. And I'm sure he'll come out to see me. The bastard wouldn't pass up an opportunity for taunting or," clearing her throat, stubborn jaw set, "a redo at torture."

She turned to Rosa. "I'm sorry but this was never a diplomatic mission. I agree with Judah and Dells. Lets set up where we want to and draw him out and any other cronies he has with him. If they don't know what kind of monster he is, they will after this."

Scale-speckled arms shifted the riot gun along her hip. "I call first shot at him," iced-azure gaze settled on Jorus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom