Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden Magicks

[member="Enigma"]

Zavzen nodded in thanks at the woman for teaching him the spell before walking over to the wall she had gestured to. "You know," he said as he looked over the numerous books. "I don't think we've actually introduced our selves to each other and its getting a bit awkward referring to you as 'the woman' in my head. You can call me ..." He paused to think of a name, not wanting to just give his true one out, "Occulas. And what should I call you?"

Turning his attention back to the books whilst keeping an ear on any reply that might be uttered by his current teacher. He came across a tome that seemed to calling to him on Illusions, the White Current to be precise. Whilst he had no idea what that was, he reached for it anyway, trusting in the guidance of the Force.

Turning, he handed the book over before speaking. "I would appreciate learning the knowledge of what this tome contains. But, I would appreciate the chance to gain knowledge on enchanting object, amulets, with this Magic. If you are willing, or course." Now he sat back and waited to know what would happen.

[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

"Of course I can do that sort of thing for you." She smiled. "Though the construction of such Sith amulets is particularly complex. I can only hope that you're prepared for the cocktails of rituals you'll need to participate in in order to ensure that your final product is of adequate quality to be useful with whatever enchantment you choose to give it." After all, a worthless amulet was worth nothing except to the foolish and unwise socialite who desired one for his or her collection.

"How would you like to begin?"

"To begin, could you talk me through the rituals for creating Sith Amulets?" While he said this Zavzen kept moving the book in his hand, almost as if holding himself back from opening it and delving into the knowledge it contained.

Sorry this is so short and it took me so long to reply. I've been ill recently and it took all of my energy while I was, leaving me with no desire to write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom