Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden Defence [Open to Mandalorians. PM otherwise for Invite]

sabrina

Sabrina got round the corner, when she saw a squad five storm troopers, coming towards her. Her courage came back to her, and she looked at them, and pointed her hand at them. As if to say their coming, with that the squad took up a defensible position, and she went to back of them. She new the mask man, was not far behind her, after that it was HIM.............
@Ordo @Phantom@Isabet Denko

Phantom

P
Looking over at the Mandalorian taking a running jump to down into the depths of the mine, he had to get away from the blade bearing warrior by him.

"I'll get the girl - she's mine."

He lifted the E-11 and pointed to the mine edge.

"Go help your friend. I'll join you at the bottom...soon."

Not waiting for a response, he just hoped his faux devotion to the Mando brutes would convince him enough to buy him time. He didn't care about the Imperials at this point, he figured the Mando forces would have this battle, but it would be one they would live to regret once word escaped they had attacked the Imperial forces.

Maybe then he could lead the attack with greater support.

Rounding the corner of the tunnel, another blast from outside shook debris around him and concentrating in squinting through the dust, he walked into the squadron of Stormtroopers, and the Sith.

"I wouldn't stay here if I were you." Pointing over his shoulder with his hand, he shook his head. "Big guy may be coming for us. I suggest we find a way out of here or else we're not going to see daylight again."

Looking towards the Sith, he offered a faint chuckle.

"Any more bright ideas now you've trapped us in here?"

@[member="sabrina"] @[member="Ordo"] @@Isabet Denko

sabrina

Sabrina looked at the masked man, and simply replied, Their air ducts to get out, other wise their be no through flow of air, and we die carbon monoxide poisoning. She said it a dismissive tone, and then looked at the troopers, and then added may I suggest you get, behind the firing squad, so they can shoot the big guy. No matter how big that mandalorin was, surly he could not resits the fire power of this squad, could he?
@Ordo @Phantom@Isabet Denko

For a moment outside the cave there was utter chaos ad the mouth collapsed blocking their entrance, smoke and dust congealed in the air making visibility without a HUD virtually impossible. Red bolts of blaster fire were candle lights in the smoke and for a moment there was nothing else except confusion and the screams of wounded as the fell. The miners had joined in the attack now confident that the day was won and within a few moments, the Imperial lines were broken. Those who weren't dead or wounded surrendered as the dust began to settle.

As the captives had their weapons removed from them and put under gaurd, Mia looked to the cave mouth, no a wall of rubble. "Anyway out of there?" she asked a miner that had appeared at her elbow. He shrugged "Probably a few small cave exits. Will be hard to find though." Mia sighed and looked to her comrades that remained outside the cave, realising Isabet and Ordo were not among them. "Isley," she called "Have the bes'ulik do a sweep of the area, anything that comes out of these caves that isn't friendly is to be eliminated, no questions asked."

Opening a comm she tried to reach Ordo and Isabet but there was cleary too much interference, so instead she closed her eyes and reached out in the force to her big brother. Ord'ika forces outside the cave have been contained. We're coming.

With that she reached out her hands stretching the force like a neat around the rubble and pulling with all her might, sending it either side of the cave mouth. Two, three times she dug into the collapsed mouth until it was finally clear. Satisfied she glance to the others. "Lets keep explosives to a minimum. If there's a sith, kill it, if its just a trooper give it the option to surrender." With that she lifted her Vronskr up again and took point as they filed into the cave, following the sound of blaster fire.

@[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Alliera Verd"] @Ordo

Isabet Denko

Olaror shal ni, vod.
Her heart raced heavily, five or so dead imperials surrounding her. The thrill of the fight had brought her heart rate up. Sadly though, she had no more ammo for her rifle. She discarded it to the side and made her way over to the group of miners. They had been tied up in a quick, brutal fashion, huddled together in a pile on the floor. Isabet grimaced as she knelt down. Despite being Imperials, they had gotten a good few hits on her. A bullet had skimmed across a weak point in her armour and an angry looking cut bled profusely to show for it. She got to work picking away at the knots on one of the miners...

After a short while they had all been freed, still half terrified from the whole ordeal. Isabet straightened up, grateful for the hand that had been offered out. When she had turned her jet pack on the sudden force had cracked something. She couldn't tell what, there was still adrenaline pumping through her veins. "I need crystals and man power. They brought down the mouth of the cave."

@[member="Mia Monroe"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Phantom"] @[member="sabrina"] @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Alliera Verd"]

@[member="sabrina"] @[member="Phantom"] @[member="Isabet Denko"] @[member="Mia Monroe"]

Ordo was good at one thing as far as the force went, physical enhancement. Sure he could pull a blaster or somethimg to his hand and maybe throw a rock but that was about it. He followed after the man in the mask giving him a breif headstart before droping into the dark after him and the Sith.

His big body made surprisingly little sound as he made his way after them. It was then he heard Mia in his mind.

<Hunting Sith> was all he could send back.

He followed the bend of the cave. Soon he would come into view and he realized he would have to fight up close. The sith girl had broken his blaster.

Jak Skirata

J
The Sith soldiers had left them. Alone and in the dark. Without his armor Davin was relatively useless...Sucking his teeth he began to whistle an old Mandalorian tune. He was hushed by one or two miners, but he continued, and those that knew hummed along nervously. He may have been useless in a fight, but with his untapped potential in the Force, he filled the miners around him with a sense of hope, the same hope that song gave him.

Mia flet the gentle shift in the force before the song reached her ears. Let Ordo and Isabet deal with the sith, there were still hostages that needed rescuing. She let her feet carry her through the maze of tunnels towards the song, but a stormtropper cut across her path and went ahead of her, for a moment, Mia froxe to the spot, watching him move ahead of her, oblivious to her position.

She followed, stepping lightly as he entered the cavern where the hostages were kept. "Shut the frak up, all of you!" he was shouting, Mia's beskad slid from its sheath with a soft hiss "Next one to make a noise get--" The beskad had flashed out, slicing through flesh and bone. For a moment nothing happened, the trooper teetered slightly before dropping like a sack of stones, the head rolling away to come to rest before a hostage. "Su'cuygar." she said softly before moving through them and cutting bonds. She pulled the blasters from her hips and armed a couple of them. Hefting her vornskr shotgun she stopped before @[member="Davin Skirata"] and offered him the weapon. "Bring up the rear, initiate, lets get these people out."

Unarmed now, save for the beskad she moved ahead of the group and began to lead the way out.

Phantom

P
The noise was getting worse, they had to flee to fight another day. The Mando's certainly had this game set.

Looking at the hooded Sith, Phantom just nodded to her.

"Ok. The vent. Let's go. We need to get away from here. It was a mistake to take on the Mando's alone."

Moving past the troopers, he held her arm and pulled back into cavern to find the ventilation shafts and hopefully out away from the fire fight and any advancing Mandos.

@[member="sabrina"] @[member="Mia Monroe"] @[member="Davin Skirata"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Isabet Denko"]

Sabrina wanted out here, she agreed with her new friend, it was time to leave. Though she new better way out here, so she looked at him and said No, we fall back to captain markus, he loading crystal`s know. Get on his ship, and get the crystals, and get out of here. She looked at @[member="Phantom"] and lead, the way to where markus would, the storm troopers would fall back behind them.

@Mia Monroe @Davin Skirata @Ordo @Isabet Denko

Phantom

P
Heading downwards out towards the blasts of warm air and light coming through the vents in the mine, Phantom led the girl by the arm, avoiding falling rock and debris and hoping the Imperials had their back as they pushed to escape.

Reaching a dead end, there was an open vent, just as the girl had said. Helping her up and through the narrow incline to the surface, he prayed they would break the surface away from a Mando patrol. There was no scream or shout as she crested the surface, so he followed, gripping the sides as best he could, using the rock to pull himself up and out, his clothes dirty and worn from the mine.

Looking around, she was already running down towards a small ship. He watched her, and took a look back over his shoulder. The Mando's had taken over the site, and there was only minimal resistance from the Imperials. It was a nightmarish scenario, but all he could do was to smile. This wasn't his battle, and he was alive. That was most important. But if he ever saw those two Mando's again, he would make them pay.

Now his only way off planet was with the girl. Such a mysterious creature and very powerful, she could be useful. But she could be a liability.

It seemed she was more resourceful than expected. He made his way quickly down the mine, careful to avoid small sinkholes from the blasts, and nodded to himself.

So she had a captain for her ship, she had crystals and now she had him as passenger.

At least they would run to fight another day.

@[member="Sabrina Kotass"] @[member="Mia Monroe"] @[member="Davin Skirata"] @[member=Ordo] @[member="Isabet Denko"]

@[member="Sabrina Kotass"] @[member="Phantom"]

Ordo continued the chase. His black arnor nearly invisible in the dark cave. His hand brushed the wall and hhe felt the rare crystals beneath his gauntlet. His beskad held at the ready and the sound of the crystals falling to the floor echod behind the Sith girls and the clever masked man.

"Mia comm me when you've got the hostages." He said over the secure commlink. He didn't know if she would get the transmission but he gave it a try.

Sabrina looked at captain markus, of they imperial navy, well what was left of it. She looked at him, and spoke So do we have an accord then, we help you get revenge for drummond kass and your family. In return, you get us as many contact`s, of imperial ships what are left. This way my master can recruit them, and bring them under our wing, to strike when we are ready?
Captain Markus nodded, Any thing to see them pay, they where nothing but animals, I lost my daughter and wife. When our capital fell, I want to see mandalore head on forcepike. He hand sabrina data pad of known surviving ships, so she could pass it on to her masters. They would have job rallying them, to their cause.

The ship was soon ready to make the jump, and they be on their way.
@[member="Darth Shara"]

@[member="Ordo"]'s message came through, but it was broken up. She pushed forwards, frowning behind her visor as she tried to make sense of it, but before she could respond, five troopers round the corner ahead of her. "Get down!" she shouted to the hostages behind her who flattened themselves against the tunnel walls finding crevices to hide behind and blaster fire began to pepper Mia's armoured form, each one took her breath away, but none of them found home in the weak spots. Chraging her body with tutaminis, she charged forwards. The fire intensified, blotting out everything but red.

Mia trusted her instincts, the few that were armed behind her began returning fire as Mia slammed into the troopers, beskad craving a path through armour, flesh and bone. Two were dropped by the miners, a third lost his head. The two remaining began a firing retreat, backing into the cave opening. Two shots caught them in the back of the head. On one knee Mia tried to catch her breath as the hostages filed out ahead of her and into the safety of the rest of the mandalorians. "Ordo," she said finally pushing herself to her feet with a grunt. "Hostages are secure." She limped towards the entrance sweat trickling down the back of her neck, her eyes lifted to the sky as a ship blasted from the mining site and off the planet.

"The sith have escaped." she told Ordo through the comm link. "Drive the rest of those troopers into the open."

@[member="Mia Monroe"]

Ordo heard that clearly enough. He sheathed his Beskad and pulled out his lightsaber. It was time to clean house. Ordo picked up speed as he raced toward the troopers that were just ahead and flicked his Orange saber active. The sudden snap-hiss caused more than one trooper's head to turn as Ordo came around the corner swinging. The blade buzzed through the air as Ordo began his assault on the remaining troopers and the head of the unlucky sod who had been closest hit the ground before his body did.

"Hmph." Ordo grunted as he continued to swing at the group that had not been smart enough to fan out.

Soon the troopers who didn't fall to his blade were running full speed for the exit tunnel. Ordo didn't chase right away as the 12 or so living troopers headed toward his Sister, Mia.

"Coming your way Mia." he said before he started after them, "about twelve left."

Mia sheathed her beskad and lifted a blaster rifle from the hands of one of the reinforcements that had joined them. Eight Mandalorians, including her stood in a line outside the cave entrance. "Orders Ma'am?" Mia flicked her heads up display to thermal and sent a wave of force energy between them and the entrance, enough to raise alot of sand and upset visibility, not enough to do any serious damage.
Thermal imaging depicted one, three then five pouring out of the entrance. "Shoot to kill." Eight, ten. Twelve. "FIRE!" she shouted, shouldering her own blaster. The dust was illuminated with red as blaster fire screamed through to take the troopers out. A cacophony of sound that was followed with a deathly silence. Slowly the dust settled and Mia let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding. All her aches came to realisation and she sagged slightly as a cheer went up from the miners. Dropping the rifle on the floor she limped away, surveying the scene. Medics tended to wounds the minors had sustained while the reinforcements began the mop up, collecting the dead bodies and droids began collecting wreckage from the imperial transports.

She turned slowly to wait for Ordo to emerge as the sullustan miner who had brought her here appeared at he shoulder. "You have our gratitude, Liberator." Mia shot him a cold look and despite it being hidden behind her 'T' visor he still shrank beneath it. "I did not mean to offend you, Marshall Monroe." She looked away, back towards the entrance.

"How long till we can get this operational again?" Grateful that his apology had been accepted and for the change in subject, the sullustan tilted his head.

"A week, maybe more. It will have minimal impact on our production, its only a small mine. You are in need of a supply?"

"That's what I came here for."

"I will see that your ships are loaded up." he saluted and moved away.

"Ori'vod," she said softly into the comm "Get your lazy sheb out here, I need a drink." she smiled. Mission accomplished.

@[member="Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom