Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there!

Hello everyone. I am fairly new to Star Wars as a whole, so I was very excited when I found this RP site. Even more so when I discovered that it is a very active site. :D I hope to learn about the members and have a great time RPing with you guys.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Hey there! Glad to see you around.

No problem being a Star Wars newb. There are lots of interpretations of the universe and you can just go with what you personally draw from it. If you need help figuring out the universe, there are many people here who can help you!

I'm in love with the movies and not much else. :D But I can certainly help you with all the details that come from the films, and I know a lot of people here are very knowledgeable about the EU which might expand horizons for you. :)

Welcome, [member="oltarius"]! It's always nice to see new blood join our numbers! :D

No doubt you have many questions, and I would be happy to answer them all for you. General tip? Take some time to familiarise yourself with the site; much can be learned just from browsing what already exists. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom