Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, I'm Evie

Hello everyone, thanks for reading this in advance..

Im a college Junior studying Poli sci at Washington Adventist University and I love to RP. Ive been Roleplaying for almost 3 years now and its still just as fun for me today as the day that I started. Im 19 and the oldest child in my family. My parents are from the eastern Caribbean and are pretty happy that im leaving them finally. x}

I came here through a direct google search. I recently got into Jediism and wanted to do some Starwars RP so I Searched and this site popped up. I like it so far and will probably be going around to check out peoples open RP's so I can get a feel for things.

Writing wise, I can do short one liners all the way up to 3+ Paragraphs. It all depends on the RP and how much I'm given to work with. Of course im always looking to improve and enjoy groups that are smaller because the larger groups tend to stop after awhile or get too cluttered.

Im on summer break right now so Ill have alot of free time to RP, but when August rollls along i may not have enough free time or be on as frequently but I will be active.

Before I type too much and write a book I just wanted to say its nice to meet you all and call me Evie.

MTFBWY

-Evie

[member="Evie"]

Welcome to the Chaos - glad you found us here.

Take your time to get familiar to the site and how it works, and please ask as many questions as you need to get into things. We are more than happy to help you find your way.

Remember; have fun!

:)

[member="Evie"]

Hello, hello! Welcome to the community, where us new comers shall unite to overthrow the Veteran Dictators- Uhm, I mean we all come here to have fun! Yeah, definitely what I meant.

Welcome to the board [member="Evie"], stay clear of some trouble members like myself. We tend to hit on poor old female characters without reason.

Naw but really, welcome aboard. Hope you find as much fun here as i have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom