Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon a link to this website recently on a SWTOR forum involving roleplaying, but when I first checked it out it seemed so vast and complicated to pick up. However, I bit the bullet and made an account because I love to role play and I love Star Wars! I have never done anything like this before, so any help or direction to start with would be greatly appreciated. I hope to see you all around the galaxy! :)

Welcome to the site, @[member="Neema Farron"]! :D

First off, please have a read through the rules section, found just beneath the site logo. In it you'll also find guidelines regarding character creation.

When you have a character ready for use, create a topic for him/her in the Character Creation forum where you post your character sheet. You can also find the template used for the creation of your sheet. Once you reach 50 posts you can also request specific titles to describe your character, or rank titles should your character be a Force-User. Keep in mind that all Force-Sensitive character start off as apprentices/padawans/acolytes, unless you've already achieved a higher rank on another forum and you would like your character transferred to here.

You do not require approval from staff upon the creation of your character, so once your character sheet is up and running, just hit the RP forums and take the galaxy by storm. :)

Welcome! Like the others have said, feel free to ask questions. And don't be too intimidated! This is my first RP of this size before, and I've been here for a few weeks now and still love it. Lots to explore and so many options!

Good to have you @[member="Neema Farron"] :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom