Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heyo

Hello all,​
Some of you may or may not know me, as I've been around the site for a few months now. For those of you who don't, I am Vaulkhar. Since my arrival to the site, I was a member of the One Sith, as it fit my character's early theme. But as he developed, I started to realize he was starting to outgrow the One Sith and needed to find somewhere else to be. So as the story of my character progressed, he eventually met [member="Jericho"] in a skirmish on the planet of Toola, and saw an opportunity to find a new home and way of life.

Though I lead somewhat of a busy life, I do enjoy roleplaying almost all the time, as I'm sure [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] can attest to, and I'm more than willing to hop into a thread with anyone whenever. So if you're ever looking to roleplay, don't be afraid to throw me a message. Especially now, considering I'm looking to start interacting with the faction.

If you have any questions regarding the character or myself, please feel free to post them below. Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom