Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

Hey! I've been developing as a writer for about 6 years now. Call me Gob - I'm 21, I like lifting weights and video games, and I'm currently working as a security guard.
Due to an intergenerational nerve problem in my neck, I'm constantly pinching on a painful pressure point, so I'm high like 90% of the time to compensate with medical marijuana. With that in mind, don't let that underestimate your expectations for me. I'm on Australian time, but I still manage to be punctual with posts and lining up time zones for a one-on-one. While my job takes up most of my day, I savor my free-time with lots of writing.

I enjoy developing characters overtime through roleplay. I prefer fresh starts, albeit I am capable of writing a novella's worth of information for one character on the fly if needed.
I like to watch my little OC's grow like budding plants, only to eventually smoke them in the burning cone piece known as character development. Analogies like that are what you're here for folks.

Jokes aside, I'm keen to get back into writing after not stretching my fingers for so long.

Also on Australian time, me!

You should have little problem finding a place (or several) to develop characters and write to your heart's content - pretty welcoming and inclusive lot, around here. Personally, I've been writing for over two decades and am 40 years old.

Welcome to Chaos!

Last edited:
Hey! I've been developing as a writer for about 6 years now. Call me Gob - I'm 21, I like lifting weights and video games, and I'm currently working as a security guard.
Due to an intergenerational nerve problem in my neck, I'm constantly pinching on a painful pressure point, so I'm high like 90% of the time to compensate with medical marijuana. With that in mind, don't let that underestimate your expectations for me. I'm on Australian time, but I still manage to be punctual with posts and lining up time zones for a one-on-one. While my job takes up most of my day, I savor my free-time with lots of writing.

I enjoy developing characters overtime through roleplay. I prefer fresh starts, albeit I am capable of writing a novella's worth of information for one character on the fly if needed.
I like to watch my little OC's grow like budding plants, only to eventually smoke them in the burning cone piece known as character development. Analogies like that are what you're here for folks.

Jokes aside, I'm keen to get back into writing after not stretching my fingers for so long.

Bro same except for im a couple decades older. New here too also on Aus time.

Welcome!

I'm done being sick in bed, so now I can directly respond to the lovely people who have posted in this thread!

Vergessen Contii Vergessen Contii welcome to Chaos! With that mindset you'll fit right in. Make yourself at home and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Looking forward to seeing your characters.
Thank you! Here's hoping I do. I need to brush up on more of the expanded lore of Star Wars again (it was a large hyperfixation in my early teens) but I'll do my best to make fun characters regardless.

Also on Australian time, me!

You should have little problem finding a place (or several) to develop characters and write to your heart's content - pretty welcoming and inclusive lot, around here. Personally, I've been writing for over two decades and am 40 years old.

Welcome to Chaos!
Oh excellent - AEST might be the forgotten sibling of all the timezones, but it's our timezone.

So far so good here actually. Very nice interactions already here and on the discord! Now I've got to find this site's bloody donation link to pay back the kindness, haha. Cheers!

Vergessen Contii Vergessen Contii First of all, love your username :D Welcome to Chaos and I hope you have a lot of fun here :)

If you end up needing any help to get started, feel free to DM here or on discord!
Haha thank you. Old DnD injoke actually - I played a Goblin Warlock, and since I was sapped for inspiration at the time, I just made him sound like quagmire the entire time. Innuendos ensued and I ended up catching Lycanthropy at a brothel.

Bro same except for im a couple decades older. New here too also on Aus time.

Welcome!
And you are an enjoyer of Berserk too.. Quality taste. Thank you :>

Hey! On NZ time here. Also 21 with coincidentally 6 years experience writing. Welcome!
Perfect then! Hopefully you understand the struggle of looking back at the 2010-2016ish forum websites, with your dusty old edgy OC's piling in the Character Creation tab. I've got horrors locked in that box that would've made Ghandi smack me with the back of his palm.

What a greeting. Good timezone. Welcome to Chaos!
I'm glad you like my timezone. I think it is a very reliable timezone. Thank you!

I'm the same with many of the muses. I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun. I look forward to reading and writing with you.
Likewise! Hopefully once I get some posts up and characters made, the rust will break off and hopefully I'll have some content worth sharing, haha. Thank you :>

Good to meet you! If you need anything feel free to ask!
Cheers so much!

Also a Kiwi like OTHERMOTH OTHERMOTH , so welcome to our new member from across the ditch!

Hope you enjoy Chaos and find it as entertaining as the rest of us here do :)
I'm sure I'll find enjoyment in it. My brain has been rotting from standing at security points with no devices 8 hours a day. In fact, it'll give me incentive to make character ideas during the long hours. Thank you ^^

Cheers!
Giggity Giggity Goo, it's nice to meet you...Okay. That rhyme was terrible. but in all seriousness, it's happy to have you here! Hope you have plenty of fun here!
I think that was perfect, but who cares about rhymes? Your intentions aren't grey, you need not pay any dimes.
I appreciate the love - I graciously accept it. I hope my impish raps haven't wrecked it.

Vergessen Contii Vergessen Contii

Hey there welcome! Love the intro, like it's been mentioned. I think you're going to have a great time. Looking forward to seeing your characters!
Thank you! I think I'll enjoy my time here too. I've got some drafts started already, so fingers crossed they turn out fine!

Howdy fellow Aussie here, I’m turning 21, so seems like we’re gonna have a group of youngin Oceanians here to terrorise the board.

I look forward to it.
Sounds like we've got a perfect blend of all ages on here regardless. Makes the dive a lot more inclusive, haha!

And likewise!
Jaysus you lot down there are multiplying in these parts!

Welcome to Chaos, and feel free to reach out if any of your stories need help in any way.
Thank you!

Oh yeah, we are multiplying... New house rules - every time a foreigner says "shrimp on the barbie" we instantly split via mitosis. I don't make the rules.

We cook?

I'm writing two characters at the moment that I'm putting effort into. Kyric, my rogue Jedi, and Kree, a Dark Jedi Master. Kyric is 19 and preparing to fight big bads. Kree is gonna do villain stuff. You looking to write anything in particular?

Edit: Maybe we just DM lol, mb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom