Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

Hey guys I'm pretty new here and I just wanted to say hey and ask a few questions. What are all the factions here? What's a standard profile template? Is this before the movies? Briefly describe all the factions so I know which one to choose. Sorry for all the questions I'm just curious :p

Hey there! Welcome to SWRP! ^_^

Tons of questions, so let's see if I can't get a proper answer string going.
1) We have a convenient Factions button in the center of the bar at the top of every forum page. There are way too many factions to describe all of them. It's best if you just look around and window shop on your own.
2) This is waaaay after the movies.
3) Standard character template is, conveniently, listed in the thread called Character Creation Rules & Profile Template. :p

Just post your character in the character creation forum and you're ready to go! Any other questions? :)

Okay that makes since bc I was freaking bc I wanted to make a species and planet a more peaceful species and planet where both empire and republic both stay and can't fight plus I'll have a mineral that people need just so the can keep me around just like in Knights of the Old Republic

The Factory limitation is coded into the site at 50 posts. It will literally not allow you to post in the Factory if you have fewer than 50 on any given account.

So yeah. It's for writer accounts, too.

Also...we kinda don't have an Empire.

Again, there's a Factions button at the top of the forum. The current major factions all have territory assigned to them in the influence clouds on the galactic map, which is also accessible from the same toolbar, right beside the factions button.

On that same toolbar is the board's own history summary and our rules. You should give it a look!

Ik haha also since there wasn't a galactic empire I made one the name is pretty self explanatory bc it's called The Galactic Empire but every Star Wars roleplay needs a galactic empire it's kinda emplied. I'm also looking for an emperor since I'm not an experienced roleplayer I also don't need that stress bc ain't nobody got time for that

Matreya

@[member="Jacob2130"]
Lords of the Fringe: Thus far the leader in Masters, a powerhouse that holds multiple of the strongest characters site wise. Peace through expansion is our basic goals.

Confederacy of Independent States (CIS): Same as the canon organization.

Galactic Republic: Same, just way more aggressive jedi.

Empire: Was recently destroyed.

Black Sun: Was the Hutts, now is more badass.

....i know im forgetting some...

Anyway yeah thats a quick run through. @[member="Jacob2130"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom