Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey you! Yeah, You! I wish to RP with you.

It's been a while since Ksayral was created. Unfortunately when she was made, it was right before this writer's extra-long LOA.
very sad
much disappointment
wow
But I still wish to put this valiant leatherscale to use. She might end up being processed and a a HRD made for her, but I'd like to have her do some other things first, ya know?
Anyone interested in RPing with an alcoholic ex-cop who likes shooting things?

@[member="Salina Aviner"]
That would be interesting indeed. Though Ksayral is a skeptical person. She might talk to you just for personal amusement.
@[member="Noah Corek"]
Sounds good. I was hoping to create a line of armor eventually, and will need assistance for the Dev Thread. Though that would be in a bit, once this character is a little more fleshed out. Perhaps Ksa could be investigating gang activity, and Noah could doing something similar for the Pyre?
@Meta
I like the quote in your signature. I have a feeling you and Ksa would get along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom