Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there!

Hey guys! Name's Kol, nice to find a nice RP forum. Haven't been on a Star Wars RP since the old days of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RP (probably about 4 or so years ago, haha!) anyways, nice to be getting back into things.

A little about myself:
Been a fan of Star Wars since I can remember.
Started roleplaying when I started playing Jedi Academy.
Always loved creating stories and character profiles, so can't wait to get started.

That's pretty much me.
-Kol

(Also, I'm terrible with art or graphic design, so if anyone out there wants to, I'd love to have a personalized sig [if people still use those haha.])

Hello and welcome! I'm supposed to be on vacation right now but I try to welcome as many new members as I can to SWRP. I'm sure many more will swoop in to answer your questions, so if you have any, please ask.

Remember to have fun!

Thanks for all the awesome replies guys!
I'm in the process of formulating a character now, I'll post it in the Character Creation forum when I finish.
Still researching the timeline and factions now, trying to get accommodated to your community.

Thanks again, and any advice or guidelines are appreciated.
-Kol

@[member="Kol"]
Advice: Don't join a faction right away, go through the directory and research them after you've made your character. Factions are meant to suit you, not the other way around. If the faction's ideals and methods match your character, by all means, join it! But just keep in mind that you don't necessarily have to join a faction. It's recommended that you do, but not mandatory.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Dranok Lussk said:
@[member="Kol"]
Advice: Don't join a faction right away, go through the directory and research them after you've made your character. Factions are meant to suit you, not the other way around. If the faction's ideals and methods match your character, by all means, join it! But just keep in mind that you don't necessarily have to join a faction. It's recommended that you do, but not mandatory.
This is a terrific response. Good on you @[member="Dranok Lussk"].

Welcome to Chaos. Daxton Bane, intergalactic mammal inspector and resident chaos butterfly, at your service.

Dranok has it on straight, create a character you would enjoy writing for and the rest can follow. Also be aware that you can join different factions during your course of your stay depending on your interests. Take me for example, I started off with the Sith Empire and now I am in the CIS. So my best piece of advice is kick back, relax and enjoy yourself. That and to not trust any baked goods offered on the site, especially by those devious Jedi, they use Ewok slave labor! :D

Yeah, Dranok also went the Play-Doh style and molded. He started off Imperial Remnant, went Bluehawks Mercenary Group, then Sith Empire, and now Lords of the Fringe. It's all flip-floppity, but I like to roll with how my characters develop and put them in environments that suit them.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Oh hey, @[member="Kol"]! Which communities did you play on JKA? I actually started out rping there myself, sadly, in its twilight, I think I spend most of my time on FL:RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom